George Howard - Steppin' Out album flac
Tracklist Hide Credits
Written-By – G. Howard*
Written-By – D. Williams*, D. Gant*, G. Howard*, K. Burke*
|A3||A Tear Of Spring
Written-By – G. Howard*
Written-By – D. Gant*, G. Howard*
Written-By – J. Bettis*, S. Porcaro*
|B3||Sweet Dreams (Are Made Of This)
Written-By – A. Lennox*, D. Stewart*
Written-By – D. Gant*, D. Reklaw*, G. Howard*
- Recorded At – Weddington Studios
- Recorded At – Sorcerer Sound
- Mastered At – Future Disc
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – TBA Records & Tapes
- Copyright (c) – TBA Records & Tapes
- Published By – Asphalt Music
- Published By – Sir Gant
- Published By – Kichelle Pub.
- Published By – One Step Beyond
- Published By – Porcara Music
- Published By – L. Fitzgerald Hartley Co.
- Published By – John Bettis Music
- Published By – Blue Network Music Inc.
- Published By – Hoss Collar
- Record Company – Palo Alto Records
- Arranged By – Dean Gant, George Howard (tracks: A1 to B1, B3, B4)
- Art Direction – Herb Wong
- Backing Vocals – Brenda White*, Curtis King, Gwen Guthrie
- Bass – Keni Burke, Nathan East
- Design – Joan Ingoldsby Brown
- Drums, Timbales – Ndugu Chancler*
- Engineer [Sorcerer Studios] – Joe Ferla
- Engineer [Weddington Studios] – Wally Grant
- Executive-Producer – Al Evers, R. Andre Perry*
- Guitar – David Williams
- Keyboards, Electric Piano [Fender Rhodes], Synthesizer – Dean Gant
- Mastered By – Steve Hall
- Mixed By – Dean Gant, George Howard, Joe Ferla, Wally Grant
- Painting [Background Painting In Photographs] – Katy Cavanaugh
- Percussion – George Howard, Ndugu Chancler*
- Photography By – Darryl Pitt
- Producer – Dean Gant, George Howard
- Soprano Saxophone – George Howard
NotesDavid Wiliiams appears courtesy of Robert Cotton Productions
Gwen Guthrie appears courtesy of Island Records
Weddington Studios, North Hollywood, CA
Sorcerer Studios, NY
A1, A3 Asphalt Music BMI
A2 Asphalt Music BMI / Sir Gant BMI / Kichelle Pub. BMI / One Step Beyond BMI
B1 Sir Gant BMI / Asphalt Music BMI
B2 Porcara Music / L. Fitzgerald Hartley Co. / John Bettis Music ASCAP
B3 Blue Network Music, Inc. ASCAP
B4 Asphalt Music BMI / Sir Gant BMI / Hoss Collar BMI
℗ © 1984 TBA Records, a division of Palo Alto Records
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Rights Society: BMI
- Rights Society: ASCAP
- Matrix / Runout (Side A runout): TBA-201-N-A Future Disc P̶A̶ ̶8̶0̶5̶7̶-̶N̶ A
- Matrix / Runout (Side B runout): TBA-201-N-B P̶A̶ ̶8̶0̶5̶7̶-̶N̶-̶B̶
|GRD-9686||George Howard||Steppin' Out (CD, Album, RE)||GRP||GRD-9686||US||Unknown|
|GRP 96862||George Howard||Steppin' Out (CD, Album)||GRP||GRP 96862||Europe||1992|
|TB 201-N||George Howard||Steppin' Out (Cass, Album, Dol)||TBA Records & Tapes||TB 201-N||US||1984|
|TB 201-N||George Howard||Steppin' Out (LP, Album)||TBA Records & Tapes||TB 201-N||Italy||1984|
|PA 201-N||George Howard||Steppin' Out (LP, Album)||TBA Records & Tapes||PA 201-N||Italy||1984|
Steppin' Out (Album Version).
Album · 1984 · 7 Songs.
Steppin' Out (LP, Album). TBA Records & Tapes. Steppin' Out (LP, Album). Steppin' Out (CD, Album, RE, RM). Palo Alto Jazz. Steppin' Out (CD, Album).
The last track on 'Steppin' Out' is called 'Dream Ride' and features George playing clarinet. The track was promoted in 1984 in the UK by DJ Robbie Vincent and is now a classic among soul and jazz enthusiasts. By 1985, his third album, Dancing in the Sun, had scaled the Billboard Jazz Album chart to No. 1. Each of his next three albums, Love Will Follow, A Nice Place to Be, and Reflections would also reach this height in the Jazz Album chart. Howard returned to recording with Midnight Mood, which was released in January 1998, his final album before his death two months later. He stayed with GRP until his death from colon cancer on March 20, 1998. His final album, There's a Riot Goin' On was released by Blue Note Records one month after his death.
Artists George Howard Steppin' Out. Steppin' Out George Howard. This album has an average beat per minute of 108 BPM (slowest/fastest tempos: 80/124 BPM). Tracklist Steppin' Out. Steppin' Out.
Steppin' Out by George Howard. com, this product will be manufactured on demand using CD-R recordable media. com's standard return policy will apply. Exclusive discount for Prime members. Sample this album Artist (Sample). I had forgotten that this album was one of the top 3 George Howard's releases along with "Personal" and "Reflections" (in my humble opinion). However "Sweet Dreams" and "Steppin Out" are jammin tunes.
George Howard Steppin' Out (Album Version) (Album Version). play) (pause) (download) (fb) (vk) (tw). George Howard Steppin' Out. 06:16. back11next →. я так скучаю п.
Steppin' Out is the second studio album released by jazz saxophonist George Howard. It was first released as an LP record in 1984 by Palo Alto Records and reached as high as on the Billboard magazine Top Jazz Albums list for that year. When Howard rejoined GRP Records in 1990, they acquired the rights to previous albums by him and released this album on compact disc in 1992. Steppin' Out" (Howard) - 6:15. Philly Talk" (Burke, Gant, Howard, Williams) - 5:06. A Tear of Spring" (Howard) - 5:34. Keni Burke, Nathan East - bass guitar. Leon "Ndugu" Chancler - percussion, drums, timbales. George Howard - percussion, arranger, sax (soprano), producer, mixing. Curtis King, Brenda White - vocals (background). David Williams - guitar.
Download the free Slacker Radio app and listen as long as you like.