U2 - All That You Can't Leave Behind album flac
- Album: All That You Can't Leave Behind
- FLAC: 1636 mb | MP3: 1203 mb
- Country: Europe
- Style: Pop Rock
- Rating: 4.5/5
- Votes: 327
- Format: DXD VQF AAC AC3 VOC AHX AIFF
Tracklist Hide Credits
Backing Vocals – Daniel Lanois, The EdgeEngineer [Additional] – Stephen Harris*, Tim PalmerProducer [Additional], Mixed By – Steve LillywhiteProgrammed By – Brian Eno
|2||Stuck In A Moment You Can't Get Out Of
Brass – Paul BarrettMixed By – Tim PalmerMixed By [Assisted By] – Jay GoinSynthesizer – Bono
Mixed By – Tim PalmerMixed By [Assisted By] – Alvin SweeneySynthesizer – The Edge
Engineer [Additional, Assisted By] – Alvin SweeneyEngineer [Additional] – Stephen Harris*Producer [Additional], Mixed By – Steve Lillywhite
Backing Vocals – Brian Eno, Daniel Lanois, The EdgeMixed By – Richard RaineyMixed By [Assisted By] – Chris HeaneyStrings – The Edge
|6||In A Little While
Arranged By [Strings] – Brian EnoMixed By – Julian Gallagher, Richard Stannard, Steve FitzmauriceProducer [Additional] – Julian Gallagher, Richard Stannard
Mixed By – Richard RaineyMixed By [Assisted By] – Chris Heaney
|8||Peace On Earth
Engineer [Mix, Assisted By] – Keith McDonnellEngineer [Mix] – Ger McDonnellProducer [Additional], Mixed By – Mike Hedges
|9||When I Look At The World
Mixed By – Brian Eno, Daniel Lanois
Mixed By – Tim PalmerMixed By [Assisted By] – Alvin Sweeney
Engineer – Alex HaasMixed By, Programmed By – Brian Eno
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Universal International Music B.V.
- Copyright (c) – Universal International Music B.V.
- Licensed To – Universal Island Records Ltd.
- Published By – PolyGram International Music Publishing B.V.
- Published By – Blue Mountain Music Ltd.
- Published By – Mother Music
- Published By – Universal Music Publishing Ltd.
- Recorded At – Windmill Lane Studios
- Recorded At – Westland Studios
- Recorded At – Hanover Quay Studios
- Recorded At – Totally Wired Studios
- Mastered At – The Mastering Lab
- Made By – EDC, Germany – 51067039
- Art Direction – Steve Averill
- Bass Guitar – Adam Clayton
- Crew [Studio Manager], Technician [Drum Tech], Other [Album Production Assistant] – Sam O'Sullivan
- Crew [Studio], Technician [Guitar Tech] – Fraser McAlister
- Crew [Studio], Technician [Studio Tech] – Rab McAllister
- Design [Sleeve] – Four 5 One Design*, Shaughn McGrath
- Drums, Percussion – Larry Mullen
- Engineer – Richard Rainey
- Engineer [Assisted By] – Chris Heaney
- Guitar [Additional] – Daniel Lanois (tracks: 2, 6, 7, 9 to 11)
- Guitar, Piano, Vocals – The Edge
- Lyrics By – Bono, The Edge (tracks: 5, 9)
- Management – Paul McGuinness
- Mastered By – Arnie Acosta
- Music By – U2
- Photography By [Cover & Interior] – Anton Corbijn
- Producer – Brian Eno, Daniel Lanois
- Production Manager [Album] – Candida Bottaci, Sheila Roche
- Synthesizer – Brian Eno (tracks: 1 to 3, 6 to 11)
- Technician [Audio Post Production Manager And Technical Guru] – Cheryl Engels
- Vocals, Guitar – Bono
NotesRecorded at HQ, Windmill Lane Recording Studios, Westland Studios and Totally Wired in Dublin and South of France
Mastered at The Mastering Lab, Los Angeles
Cheryl Engels at Partial Productions Inc.
Photography at Roissy Hall 2F, Charles de Gaulle Airport, Paris - Architect Paul Andreu/ADP
All tracks published by PolyGram International Music Publishing B.V. except Blue Mountain Music Ltd (UK), Mother Music (IRL.), except track 12 published by Polygram International Music Publishing BV, except Blue Mountain Music Ltd. (UK), Mother Music (IRL)/Universal Music Publishing Ltd.
Booklet has also the credits for a track 12 "The Ground Beneath Her Feet" but that track isn't on the CD.
℗ 2000 Universal International Music BV.
© 2000 Universal International Music BV. A Universal Music Company.
The copyright in this sound recording and artwork is owned by Universal International Music BV and is exclusively licensed to Universal Island Records Ltd. in the UK.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (String): 731454828529
- Barcode (Text): 7 31454 82852 9
- Label Code: LC 00407
- Rights Society: BIEM/MCPS
- Matrix / Runout: 07314 548 285-2 02* 51067039
- Matrix / Runout (CD mould text): Made in Germany by EDC D
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI LV26
- Mould SID Code: IFPI 0129
|CIDZU212, 548285-2||U2||All That You Can't Leave Behind (CD, Album)||Island Records, Island Records||CIDZU212, 548285-2||Europe||2000|
|none||U2||All That You Can't Leave Behind (CD, Album, Unofficial)||Unreal Records Canada Inc.||none||Russia||2000|
|none||U2||All That You Can't Leave Behind (CDr, Album, Promo)||Fox Music||none||US||2000|
|ucx212/524653-4||U2||All That You Can't Leave Behind (Cass, Album)||Island Records||ucx212/524653-4||Thailand||2000|
|CIDXU212, 524653-2||U2||All That You Can't Leave Behind (CD, Album, Unofficial)||Island Records , Island Records||CIDXU212, 524653-2||Russia||Unknown|
All That You Can't Leave Behind is the 10th studio album by Irish rock band U2. It was produced by Brian Eno and Daniel Lanois, and was released on 3. .
U2 : All That You Can't Leave Behind,альбом, рецезия, трек-лист, mp3, тексты песен.
Features Song Lyrics for U2's All That You Can't Leave Behind album. 1. Beautiful Day Lyrics. 2. Stuck in a Moment You Can't Get Out Of Lyrics. 3. Wild Honey Lyrics.
U2 - All that You Can& Leave Behind (2000). Update Required To play the media you will need to either update your browser to a recent version or update your Flash plugin.
All That You Can't Leave Behind is the tenth studio album by Irish rock band U2. It was produced by Brian Eno and Daniel Lanois, and was released on 30 October 2000 through Island Records and Interscope Records. Following the mixed reception to their 1997 album, Pop, All That You Can't Leave Behind represented a return to a more mainstream sound for the band after they experimented with alternative rock and dance music in the 1990s.
The band's tenth studio album, All That You Can't leave Behind was released on October 30th 2000 and following the less than overwhelming response to 1997's POP (and that was just from the band) it was instantly judged a triumphant return to form. The band, said Bono, ahead of release, were 'reapplying for the job of best band in the world'. they got the gig. 'U2's tenth studio album and third masterpiece,' judged Rolling Stone.
Released October 30, 2000. All That You Can’t Leave Behind Tracklist.
For the band, "all that you can't leave behind" implies facing up to their platinum salad days of the Edge's trademark echo shimmers and Paul "Bono Vox" Hewson's Lexus-honk vocals. For the general public, the title reifies our struggle to leave behind the image of Bono hatching from a disco lemon, dressed in that rayon six-pack t-shirt. For a band settled into four-letter pseudonyms from their 1980 debut, breaking up never seemed like an option. And so the album climaxes at 3xBD minutes. The gospel ballad, "Stuck in a Moment You Can't Get Out Of", maintains the buzz admirably, again peaking in the coda with Brian Eno's faux-brass keyboard belts. Elsewhere, Eno's fingerprints remain undusted. The album could have benefited from more of him; apparently, it takes Brian Eno + Berlin to renaissance.
U2 All That You Can t Leave Behind 2000 скачать mp3 в хорошем качестве, либо слушайте песню U2 - All That You Can t Leave Behind (2000) - 10 - New York, U2 - All that You Can t Leave Behind 2000 - In A Little While, U2 - All That You Can t Leave Behind, 2000 - 4. Walk On, U2 - All that You Can t Leave Behind 2000 - Grace, а также рингтоны на звонок и все новые треки.
Lyrics to the U2 album All That You Can't Leave Behind. Beautiful Day. The heart is a bloom - shoots up through the stony ground There's no room - no space to rent in this town You're out of luck, and the reason that you had to care The traffic is stuck, and you're not moving anywhere You thought you'd found a friend to take you out of this place Someone you could lend. a hand in return for grace. It's a beautiful day - the sky falls You feel like it's a beautiful day Don't let it get away.