Anaïs - The Love Album album flac
Tracklist Hide Credits
|1||Le Premier Amour
Organ – Dan The Automator
|2||I Love You (From The Amber Story)||4:19|
|3||Elle Me Plaît||5:11|
|6||Moi Qui Croyais||5:02|
|7||Entre Deux Verres||4:25|
|9||Peut-Être Une Angine||3:34|
|10||Si J'Avais Su Que Notre Amour (Duo Rêvé Avec Chris Isaak)||3:36|
|11||Je Voudrais Partir En Week-End||3:38|
|12||Qui C'Est La Fille Sur La Photo
Music By – Dan The Automator
|13||Elle Sort Qu'Avec Des Blacks (Pimped Version)||4:53|
|14||Reggae Tune + Ghost Song||4:46|
- Recorded At – The Glue Factory
- Recorded At – Studio RDPC
- Mixed At – Studios De La Seine
- Mastered At – Masterdisk
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Polydor
- Copyright (c) – Polydor
- A&R [Direction Artistique] – Jean-Christophe Thiéfine*
- Arranged By – Anaïs Croze, Dan The Automator
- Artwork [Design] – Hotspot*
- Bass – Merlo Podlewski
- Flute, Saxophone – Adam Beach
- Guitar, Piano, Drums, Percussion, Resonator Guitar [Dobro], Ocarina, Bass, Electric Piano [Rhodes], Melodica, Keyboards, Organ, Flute, Programmed By – Tim Carter
- Lyrics By, Music By – Anaïs Croze
- Management – Jérôme Scholzke
- Mastered By – Howie Weinberg
- Mixed By – Dan The Automator
- Mixed By [Assisté Par] – Damien Prost, Nabil Essemlani, Tim Carter
- Music By – Anaïs Croze
- Other [Chargé De Production] – Florian Thouzellier
- Other [Responsable De Production] – Lionel Groshenry
- Other [Scène] – Auguri Productions
- Photography By – Kea Nop
- Photography By [Assisté Par] – Didi
- Recorded By [Assisté Par] – Tim Carter
- Recorded By [Voix, Assisté Par] – Anne-Pascale David, Tim Carter
- Recorded By [Voix] – Dan The Automator
- Recorded By, Producer – Dan The Automator
- Trombone – Jeanne Geiger
- Trumpet – Scott Bertrand
Comes in a cardboard sleeve with 2 hidden bonus songs (track 14), 16 pages booklet and printed inner sleeve.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Printed): 6 00753 13516 7
- Barcode (Scanned): 600753135167
- Label Code: LC 00309
- Rights Society: SACEM SACD SDRM SCAM
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI L596
- Matrix / Runout: SNA 1/5313516 M0050128
- Mould SID Code: IFPI 1A15
|531 288 3||Anaïs||The Love Album (CD, Album, Enh)||Polydor||531 288 3||France||2008|
|531 582-6||Anaïs||The Love Album (CD, Album, Enh, Ltd)||Polydor||531 582-6||France||2009|
|531 351 7||Anaïs||The Love Album (2xLP, Album)||Polydor||531 351 7||France||2008|
|2760850||Anaïs||The Love Album (CD, Album, Promo, Car)||Polydor||2760850||France||2010|
|1206 1||Anaïs||The Love Album (CD, Album, Promo)||Polydor, Universal Music France||1206 1||France||2008|
Find a Anaïs - The Love Album first pressing or reissue. Complete your Anaïs collection.
Features Song Lyrics for Anaïs's The Love Album (The English Version) album.
Westlife - The Love Album.
Explore Rebecca Dolati's board "album" on Pinterest.
Album · 2006 · 11 Songs. Have You Ever Been In Love. 8. Love Can Build a Bridge.
The Love Album Tracklist.
A Spy in the House of Love is a novel by Anaïs Nin published in 1954. Alongside her other novels, Ladders to Fire, Children of the Albatross, The Four-Chambered Heart and Seduction of the Minotaur, which were all first published in the United States between the 1940s and 1960s, A Spy in the House of Love was gathered into a collection of her novels known as Cities of the Interior.
The Love Album (Westlife album). The Love Album is the seventh studio album and second & last cover album by Irish boy band Westlife. It was released in the Philippines on 13 November 2006 and in the UK on 20 November 2006 and the songs on the album center in a "love theme". The first and only single released was a cover of the Bette Midler song "The Rose", which debuted at No. 1 in Ireland and the UK. It was the band's 14th No. 1 single
You can get here The Love Album Album Lyrics, Tracklist, Videos, Cover Picture and More. Send to a friend: Anais. The Love Album Album.
Indeed, they sold well enough in most years to have the number one album, an achievement they had accomplished in 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, and 2005, only missing out in 2004 with the Allow Us to Be Frank swing album, which had probably been too similar to the Robbie Williams Swing When You're Winning project, even for them. They had also missed out with their first album, Westlife, in their breakthrough year of 1999.