Kansas - Drastic Measures album flac
|1||Fight Fire With Fire||3:40|
|2||Everybody's My Friend||4:09|
|5||Going Through The Motions||5:43|
|7||Don't Take Your Love Away||3:44|
|8||End Of The Age||4:33|
|9||Incident On A Bridge||5:37|
- Copyright (c) – Corn & Blood, Inc.
- Mastered At – Masterdisk
- Recorded At – Lakewood Fairgrounds
- Recorded By – Le Mobile
- Recorded At – Bullet Recording
- Published By – Full Grown Man Music
- Published By – Mastodon Music
- Published By – Don Kirshner Music
- Published By – Blackwood Music Publishing
- Art Direction – Drennon Studio
- Backing Vocals – David Pack, Kyle Henderson, Terry Brock
- Backing Vocals [Additional] – Boxcar PeeWee And The Megapeople (tracks: A3), The Gang Of Men (tracks: B1, B2), Women At Work (tracks: B1)
- Bass – Dave Hope
- Crew [Kansas Crew] – Buren Fowler, Clay Schell, Davy Moire*, Jerry Gilleland, John Thompson , Merle McLain
- Drums – Phil Ehart
- Engineer [Bullet Recording] – Danny Mundhenk
- Engineer [Le Mobile] – Cliff Bonnell, Guy Charbonneau
- Guitar – Rich Williams
- Keyboards [Additional] – Neil Kernon (tracks: A2)
- Keyboards, Guitar – Kerry Livgren
- Keyboards, Vocals – John Elefante
- Management – Budd Carr, The Carr Company
- Mastered By – Howie Weinberg, Howie Weinberg
- Photography By – Glen Wexler
- Producer – Kansas , Neil Kernon
- Recorded By, Mixed By – Neil Kernon
- Steel Guitar – Jim Vest (tracks: A4, B3)
- Words By, Music By – Dino Elefante (tracks: A1, A2, B1 to B3), John Elefante (tracks: A1, A2, A4 to B3), Kerry Livgren (tracks: A3, B4, B5)
NotesSpecial thanks to: Jim Sanderson at the Lakewood Fairgrounds and the City of Atlanta
Thanks to: Jerry Gilleland, Buren Fowler, John Thompson , Piers Plaskett and the staff at Bullet Recording, Adidas, Baron Travel in Atlanta, Bunken Drumsticks, Campus Music, Conquest Cords, Dean Guitars, Dean Markley Strings, Electro-Voice, Hohner, Metro Music, Multivox, Scholz Research, Seymour Duncan Pick-Ups, Unicord / Marshall Amps and Korg Keyboards, Washburn Guitars, Yamaha Synthesizers, Zildjian Cymbals, Terry Katahn, Margaret Siegrist, Dino Elefante, Mike Mierau, Marty Rothman, Chuck Hurewitz, Tony Martell, Larry Stossel, Steve Einczig, Marlene Bitters and Joanne Weiss at The Carr Company for all their help.
Correspondence: KANSAS Brad Lentz, P.O. Box 12250, Overland Park, Kansas 66212
David Pack appears courtesy of Warner Bros. Records, Inc
Barbecue sauce courtesy of Grovers.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Text): 0 7464-38733-1
- Barcode (Scanned): 0074643873314
- Matrix / Runout (Side One Label): AL 38733
- Matrix / Runout (Side Two Label): BL 38733
- Matrix / Runout (Side One Runout Etched): G1 PAL-38733-2B HW C3
- Matrix / Runout (Side One Runout Etched): G1 PBL-38733-2A C3
- Matrix / Runout (Stamped Both Sides): MASTERDISK
- Rights Society: BMI
|QZ 38733, 38733||Kansas||Drastic Measures (LP, Album, Car)||CBS Associated Records, CBS Associated Records||QZ 38733, 38733||US||1983|
|ZK 66426||Kansas||Drastic Measures (CD, Album)||Epic||ZK 66426||US||1996|
|EPC 40 25561||Kansas||Drastic Measures (Cass, Album)||Epic||EPC 40 25561||UK||1983|
|Z 38733||Kansas||Drastic Measures (LP, Album)||CBS Associated Records||Z 38733||US||1983|
|481163 2||Kansas||Drastic Measures (CD, Album)||Epic, Legacy||481163 2||Europe||1996|
Kansas : Drastic Measures,альбом, рецезия, трек-лист, mp3, тексты песен.
All lyrics from Drastic Measures album, popular Kansas songs with tracklist and information about album.
Drastic Measures (1983) by Kansas. Labels: Epic Records, Legacy. Genres: Progressive Rock, Hard Rock . Album (Studio full-length).
Drastic Measures is the ninth studio album by American rock band Kansas, released in 1983. The shift in direction that Kansas took with Vinyl Confessions took its toll before recording began on this album. After hearing that Christian fans of Kansas were using lyrics from Vinyl Confessions in religious tracts and handing them out prior to the band's live appearances, violinist Robby Steinhardt grew tired of Kansas' new Christian affiliation and quit the band at the end of the 1982 tour.
Kansas (2) – Drastic Measures. Label: Epic – EICP 20081. Series: Kansas Epic Years Paper Sleeve Collection –. Format: CD, Album, Reissue, Blu-Spec.
Kansas (2). Drastic Measures (Cass, Album). Kansas (2). Drastic Measures (LP, Album). CBS Associated Records. 481163 2.
Album Name Drastic Measures. Released date July 1983. Labels Epic Records CBS Records. Drastic Measures was new lead singer John Elefante's attempt to change that perception, and his compositions dominate the album, with Kansas co-founder Kerry Livgren only contributing three tracks. Because the sound of Drastic Measures is more akin to the successful records that Loverboy and Foreigner were putting out at the time, Livgren was greatly displeased.
This album has an average beat per minute of 119 BPM (slowest/fastest tempos: 78/188 BPM). See its BPM profile at the bottom of the page. Tracklist Drastic Measures. BPM Profile Drastic Measures. Album starts at 120BPM, ends at 136BPM (+16), with tempos within the -BPM range. Try refreshing the page if dots are missing). Recent albums by Kansas.
Exclusive discount for Prime members. Sample this album Artist (Sample). I totally understand if die-hard/Walsh-era Kansas fans don't like this album. It is not like the previous Walsh albums.