Exnumberfive, The Low End Theory - Ex Number Five vs. The Low End Theory album flac
- Album: Ex Number Five vs. The Low End Theory
- FLAC: 1309 mb | MP3: 1554 mb
- Released: 1999
- Style: Punk
- Rating: 4.5/5
- Votes: 542
- Format: AUD MOD FLAC AU RA VOX MP1
Tracklist Hide Credits
|1||–Ex Number Five||Small Talk||3:21|
|2||–Ex Number Five||Index of Values||5:31|
|3||–Ex Number Five||Apathy (Definition Of)
Backing Vocals – Carl SeversonGuitar [Additional] – Peter Horvath
|4||–The Low End Theory||Patterns||2:59|
|5||–The Low End Theory||Station Nine||2:53|
|6||–The Low End Theory||Four O'Clock||3:43|
- Distributed By – Lumberjack Distribution
- Recorded At – Trax East
- Mastered At – West West Side Music
- Recorded At – Portrait Recording Studios
- Bass – David Parker (tracks: 4 to 6), Timothy Cuccolo (tracks: 1 to 3)
- Drums – Benjamin Horowitz* (tracks: 4 to 6), Luke Bodenstein (tracks: 1 to 3)
- Engineer – Eric Rachael* (tracks: 1 to 3)
- Engineer [Assisted] – John Paddock (tracks: 4 to 6)
- Engineer, Mixed By, Producer – Chris Badami (tracks: 4 to 6)
- Guitar – Christian Tothe (tracks: 4 to 6), John Kohler (tracks: 1 to 3), John Stanley (tracks: 1 to 3), Michael Grubb* (tracks: 1 to 3), Sam Patterson (tracks: 4 to 6)
- Mastered By – Alan Douches
- Producer – Peter Horvath (tracks: 1 to 3), The Low End Theory (tracks: 4 to 6)
- Vocals – Alf Bartone (tracks: 1 to 3), Paul Oretenzio (tracks: 4 to 6)
- Written-By, Producer – Ex Number Five (tracks: 1 to 3)
Ex Number Five Vs. The Low End Theory: The F-17 Project.
SME (от лица компании "Jive"); ARESA, CMRRA, LatinAutor - Warner Chappell, BMG Rights Management, ASCAP, LatinAutor, LatinAutor - UMPG, UMPG Publishing, UMPI, UBEM, Warner Chappell, BMI - Broadcast Music In. и другие авторские общества (14).
For the past 25 plus years Mike Prior (Low End Theory) and formally know as DJ Extreme, has taken his music to a new level. From the early days of playing house parties to emerging into the undergr. Stream Tracks and Playlists from Low End Theory on your desktop or mobile device.
Ex Number Five Vs. Ferret Music 17. CD. 2003. Ex Number Five Vs.
Audio CD, February 17, 2000. see site for more info. Audio CD (February 17, 2000). Number of Discs: 1. Label: Ferret Records. Low End Theory - The F-17 Project, 1999. Four O'Clock Closure 03:43. All songs from The F-17 Project.
Low End Theory was a weekly experimental hip hop and electronic music club night that took place every Wednesday from 2006 to 2018 at The Airliner in Lincoln Heights, Los Angeles, California. Low End Theory was founded in 2006 by producer and Alpha Pup Records label head Daddy Kev. As the "epicenter" of . s instrumental hip hop scene, Low End Theory has become one of the most influential venues for the 'beat music' genre
The Low End Theory is A Tribe Called Quests’s sophomore studio album, which cemented the rap group as one of the most influential rap artists of all time. After their debut album People’s Instinctive Travels and the Paths of Rhythm failed to put up the sales numbers the Tribe expected, the group decided to revamp their style on the second album. Phife Dawg takes on an expanded role on the rhyming side of things, and Q-Tip is as sharp as ever while dropping knowledge about positivity and black pride, but it is the production of this album that establishes it as a classic
Ex Number Five Vs. Daedelus - Live at Low End Theory, 2008. Disco, Disco, Disco 06:51. Smoke Dza, Chuck Inglish, The Kid Daytona - Theory of the Low End 03:49 . Low End Theory - Changing Souls 07:02 Once Upon A Night, Vol. 2. Low End Theory - Sleaze 08:07 Melting Pot. Mr. Carmack - Low End Theory La 02:21 Rekindling. Ali Dahesh - Low End Theory 02:37 Medical Conditions.