John Coltrane / Kenny Burrell / Jackie McLean / Mal Waldron - Jazz Interplay album flac
|C1||From This Moment On|
|C2||J.M.'s Dream Doll|
|C3||The Way You Look Tonight|
|D1||One By One|
- Recorded At – Van Gelder Studio, Hackensack, New Jersey
- Alto Saxophone – Jackie McLean (tracks: C2, D2, D3), Sahib Shihab (tracks: C1, C3, D1)
- Bass – Julian Euell (tracks: C1 to D3), Paul Chambers (tracks: A1 to B2)
- Cornet – Webster Young (tracks: A1 to B2)
- Drums – Art Taylor (tracks: A1 to B2, C2, D2, D3), Ed Thigpen (tracks: C1, C3, D1)
- Engineer – Rudy Van Gelder
- Guitar – Kenny Burrell (tracks: A1 to B2)
- Piano – Mal Waldron
- Tenor Saxophone – Bobby Jaspar (tracks: A1 to B2), John Coltrane
- Trumpet – Bill Hardman (tracks: C2, D2, D3), Idrees Sulieman (tracks: A1 to C1, C3, D1)
NotesVan Gelder Studio, Hackensack, NJ; March 22, 1957 (A1 to B2), April 19, 1957 (C2, D2, D3), May 17, 1957 (C1, C3, D1).
Same contents as Prestige PRLP 7111 + PRLP 7112.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side A (hand etched except small RVG stamp)): PRST-7341A RVG DM [upside-down]
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side B (hand etched)): PRST-7341B DM [upside-down]
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side C (hand etched except small RVG stamp)): PRST-7341C RVG DM [upside-down]
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side D (hand etched except small RVG stamp)): PRST PRLP[crossed out]-7341D RVG DM [upside-down]
|PR 7341||John Coltrane / Kenny Burrell / Jackie McLean / Mal Waldron||John Coltrane / Kenny Burrell / Jackie McLean / Mal Waldron - Jazz Interplay (2xLP, Comp, Mono)||Prestige||PR 7341||US||1964|
Mal Waldron & Jackie McLean скачать mp3 в хорошем качестве, либо слушайте песню Charlie Mingus - Pithecanthropus Erectus, Jimmy Raney, Kenny Burrell - Close Your Eyes, а также рингтоны на звонок и все новые треки.
One by One - John Coltrane, Jackie McLean, Art Taylor, Mal Waldron. Открывайте новую музыку каждый день. Лента с персональными рекомендациями и музыкальными новинками, радио, подборки на любой вкус, удобное управление своей коллекцией.
For his final Prestige-related session as a sideman, John Coltrane (tenor sax) and Kenny Burrell (guitar) are supported by an all-star cast of Paul Chambers (bass), Jimmy Cobb (drums), and Tommy Flanagan (piano). This short but sweet gathering cut their teeth on two Flanagan compositions, another two lifted from the Great American Songbook, and a Kenny Burrell original. While not as pronounced, the disparity in the way the performance is approached is a study in unifying and complementary contrasts.
Malcolm Earl "Mal" Waldron (August 16, 1925 – December 2, 2002) was an American jazz pianist, composer, and arranger. He started playing professionally in New York in 1950, after graduating from university. In the following dozen years or so Waldron led his own bands and played for those led by Charles Mingus, Jackie McLean, John Coltrane, and Eric Dolphy, among others
Taken from Kenny BurrellJimmy Raney Original Jazz Sound: 2 Guitars Extrait de Kenny BurrellJimmy Raney Original Jazz Sound: 2 Guitars . Production: Original Jazz Sound.
Mal Waldron & Jackie McLean, John Coltrane, Idrees Sulieman, Sahib Shihab, Bill Hardman Don't Explain. play) (pause) (download) (fb) (vk) (tw). Arthur Taylor, Doug Watkins, Mal Waldron, Jackie McLean, Donald Byrd, Jima Raney, Kenny Burrell Dead Heat. Mal Waldron & Jackie McLean, John Coltrane, Idrees Sulieman, Sahib Shihab, Bill Hardman . 's Dream Doll. Mal Waldron & Jackie McLean, John Coltrane, Idrees Sulieman, Sahib Shihab, Bill Hardman One By One. 09:41.
Mal Waldron with John Coltrane скачать в mp3 на телефон или слушайте песню Frank Wess with John Coltrane - Things Ain't What They Used to Be, Kenny Burrell - Anatomy, Mal Waldron with John Coltrane - A2. Falling in Love with Love, Mal Waldron Sextets with John Coltrane - One by One, Mal Waldron Sextets with John Coltrane - From This Moment On и другие популярные треки и рингтоны.
Kenny Burrell & John Coltrane. Kenny Burrell & John Coltrane, Tommy Flanagan, Paul Chambers, Jimmy Cobb. 2018 Remastered 2018. Remastered Version; feat. Kenny Burrell, Dave Francis, John Morrison & Dick Wellstood.
Guitarist Kenny Burrell offers some typically fleet choruses on two of the sessions. On piano, Mal Waldron s spare solos offer some piquant moments and leanly provocative statements, supported splendidly by Doug Watkins blues-rooted drive (he is replaced by the powerful Paul Chambers in the last date) and Art Taylor s intelligent rhythmic patterns. The last three bonus tracks on the second CD come from Ammons album The Happy Blues, again with Farmer, McLean and Taylor, but with pianist Duke Jordan instead of Waldron, and bassist Addison Farmer and Candido Camero on conga.