Man - Live At The Padget Rooms, Penarth album flac
- Album: Live At The Padget Rooms, Penarth
- FLAC: 1971 mb | MP3: 1194 mb
- Country: UK
- Style: Psychedelic Rock, Prog Rock
- Rating: 4.3/5
- Votes: 105
- Format: MP2 AIFF DMF AUD AA MIDI WMA
|1-2||Many Are Called, But Few Get Up||10:42|
|2-1||H. Samuel (Jam)||19:27|
|2-3||Daughter Of The Fireplace||7:57|
- Copyright (c) – EMI Records UK Ltd.
- Licensed To – Cherry Red Records Group
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Cherry Red Records
- Record Company – Cherry Red
- Distributed By – Pinnacle
- Recorded At – Padget Rooms
- Recorded By – Pye Mobile Recording Unit
- Mixed At – The Audio Archiving Company
- Mastered At – The Audio Archiving Company
- Designed At – Waldo's Design & Dream Emporium
- Bass, Vocals – Martin Ace
- Drums – Terry Williams
- Engineer [Engineered By], Recorded By – Vic Maile
- Guitar [Guitars], Vocals – Deke Leonard, Micky Jones
- Liner Notes – Deke Leonard
- Mastered By [Digital Mastering By] – Paschal Byrne
- Mixed By – Ben Wiseman, Mark Powell
- Producer [Original Album Produced By] – Man
- Research [CD Edition Researched], Reissue Producer [Produced], Coordinator [Co-ordinated By] – Mark Powell
NotesRecorded on 8th April 1972 at the Padget Rooms, Penarth, South Wales.
Tracks 1-1, 1-3 and 2-2: Previously unreleased recordings.
Expanded CD edition mixed from the original 8-track master tapes at The Audio Archiving Company, London in July 2007.
Digital mastering at The Audio Archiving Company, London.
The original copyright in this sound recording is owned by EMI Records UK Ltd., under license to Cherry Red Records Group.
This remastered reissue: ℗ 2007 Cherry Red Records.
Esoteric Recordings is a Cherry Red label.
Distributed by Pinnacle.
Made in EU.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 5 013929 711426
- Matrix / Runout (CD One): CA ECLEC2014CD1 @ IFPI L039 01/13/14 08:45:20 PM
- Matrix / Runout (CD Two): CA ECLEC2014CD2 @ IFPI L039 01/13/14 08:29:16 PM
- Mastering SID Code (CD One & Two): IFPI L039
- Mould SID Code (CD One & Two): IFPI 1258
|USP 100||Man||Live At The Padget Rooms, Penarth (LP, Ltd)||United Artists Records||USP 100||UK||1972|
|ECLEC 2014||Man||Live At The Padget Rooms, Penarth (2xCD, Album, RM)||Esoteric Recordings||ECLEC 2014||UK||2007|
|BGOCD365||Man||Live At The Padget Rooms Penarth (CD, Album, RE)||BGO Records||BGOCD365||UK||1997|
Man : Live at the Padget Rooms Penarth,альбом, рецезия, трек-лист, mp3, тексты песен.
The album contains just three songs of Man's own brand of ive Rock. Opener "Many are called but few get up" was a live favourite and an excellent version can be heard here. Live At The Padget Rooms Penarth' is an excellent documentation of the band's live qualities. MAN's most solid line-up ever is on the stage in April 1972 consisting of Micky Jones, Deke Leonard, Martin Ace and Terry Williams. Clive John, formerely caring for organ and piano, has a break here. They are offering some extraordinary live versions of early band hits.
Recorded on 8th April 1972 at the Padget Rooms, Penarth, South Wales. Tracks 1-1, 1-3 and 2-2: Previously unreleased recordings. Digital mastering at The Audio Archiving Company, London. This remastered reissue: ℗ 2007 Cherry Red Records.
Alongside Christmas at the Patti, Live at the Padget Rooms, Penarth ranks among the all-time greatest Man concert recordings, the sound of the band at the peak of its game in 1972. The recording's genesis lay in Man's contributions to the Greasy Truckers benefit album, recorded and released a little earlier in the year
Be Good to Yourself at Least Once a Day is the seventh album by the Welsh ive rock band Man. Issued just one month after the previous album, Live at the Padget Rooms, Penarth, it features a radically different line-up. Martin Ace having left, and Deke Leonard having been fired, Clive John returned, bringing with him Phil Ryan and Will Youatt, with whom Clive had formed Iorwerth Pritchard and the Neutrons when he left Man in 1971.
It was the band’s second live album, both performed by this four-piece line-up, although the line up had substantially changed before this album was released, as was acknowledged on the original LP sleeve. The idea for a live album came from Andrew Lauder, United Artists’ A&R manager, following the success of Man’s contributions to the Greasy Truckers Party benefit album, recorded at the Roundhouse in February 1972.
Executor: MAN. Title: LIVE AT THE PADGET ROOMS, PENARTH. Catalog number: USP100. Label: United Artist. Type of publication: FIRST PRESS. Condition (record/cover): NMint/NMint.
The idea for a live album came from Andrew Lauder, United Artists’ A&R manager, following the success of Man’s contributions to the Greasy Truckers Party benefit album, recorded at the Roundhouse in February 1972. It was agreed to record the album on home territory in South Wales at the Paget Rooms, Penarth, a seaside resort at the south end of Cardiff Bay. The title was considered an oddity in Penarth at the time, because of the misspelling of Paget Rooms in the album's title, as can be seen in the photo of the venue in. the CD re-release.
Man’s debut live album for Liberty, UA – now remixed from the original 8- track tapes & expanded to include the entire concert. Man’s importance in the history of welsh rock music cannot be understated. Esoteric Recordings are proud to undertake the reissuing of Man’s Entire legacy for United Artists continuing with their first live album for the label released in September 1972. This expanded reissue features the entire concert over two cds at a special price and liner notes exclusively penned by Man guitarist and raconteur Deke Leonard. The time is right to re-experience the musical ages of Man! Additional information.