David Bowie - Hours... album flac
Tracklist Hide Credits
Backing Vocals – Holly Palmer
|2||Something In The Air||5:46|
Mellotron – Mark Plati
|4||If I'm Dreaming My Life
Rhythm Guitar – Chris Haskett
Drums – Sterling CampbellPercussion – Everett Bradley
|6||What's Really Happening?
Written-By – Alex Grant
|7||The Pretty Things Are Going To Hell||4:40|
|8||New Angels Of Promise
Drums – Sterling Campbell
Drums – Sterling Campbell
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – David Bowie
- Copyright (c) – David Bowie
- Licensed To – Virgin Records America, Inc.
- Published By – Nipple Music
- Published By – RZO Music Ltd.
- Published By – My Half Music
- Published By – Bug Music Ltd.
- Published By – Exploded View Music
- Recorded At – Seaview, Bermuda
- Overdubbed At – The Looking Glass Studios
- Overdubbed At – Chung King Studios
- Mixed At – The Looking Glass Studios
- Mixed At – Chung King Studios
- Mastered At – Masterdisk
- Acoustic Guitar [12-string] – David Bowie, Mark Plati, Reeves Gabrels
- Bass, Electric Guitar [12-string], Synthesizer – Mark Plati
- Design [Album Design & Image Manipulation] – Rex Ray
- Design Concept [Album Cover Concept] – David Bowie
- Drums – Mike Levesque
- Engineer – Kevin Paul
- Engineer [Assistant] – Jay Nicholas, Ryoji Hata
- Guitar [Lead], Rhythm Guitar, Electric Guitar, Acoustic Guitar [6-string], Loops [Drum Loops], Programmed By [Synthesizer], Drum Programming – Reeves Gabrels
- Mastered By – Andy Van Dette*
- Mixed By, Producer [Additional], Engineer [Additional] – Mark Plati
- Photography By [Additional Inside Photo] – Frank W. Ockenfels 3
- Photography By [Cover & Inside Photos] – Tim Bret Day*
- Vocals, Keyboards, Drum Programming [Roland 707] – David Bowie
- Written-By, Producer – David Bowie, Reeves Gabrels
Notes℗ & © 1999 David Bowie under exclusive license to Virgin Records America, Inc.
Made in the EU
Only EMI appears on the matrix.
Issued in standard jewel case, transparent tray, with a 20-page full colour booklet.
Disc has on printed side slightly lighter colour and different printing pattern, than on other releases
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Printed): 7 24384 81572 1
- Barcode (Scanned): 724384815721
- Label Code: LC 03098
- Price Code (F): PM 527
- Rights Society: bel BIEM
- Matrix / Runout: EMI 8481572 @1$
- Mould SID Code (Variant 1): ifpi 3302
- Mould SID Code (Variant 2): ifpi 3303
- Mould SID Code (Variant 3): ifpi 3207
- Mould SID Code (Variant 4): none
- Mould SID Code (Variant 5): IFPI 3208
|7243 8 48158 2 0, CDVX 2900, 48158 2||David Bowie||Hours... (CD, Album, Ltd, Len)||Virgin, Virgin, Virgin||7243 8 48158 2 0, CDVX 2900, 48158 2||Europe||1999|
|0825646507528||David Bowie||Hours... (CD, Album, RE)||Parlophone, ISO Records||0825646507528||Europe||2016|
|MDV 2900, 7243 8 48157 8 3||David Bowie||Hours... (MD, Album)||Virgin, Virgin||MDV 2900, 7243 8 48157 8 3||Europe||1999|
|MOVLP1400||David Bowie||Hours... (LP, Album, Ltd, Num, RE, Blu)||ISO Records, Columbia, Music On Vinyl||MOVLP1400||Europe||2015|
|none||David Bowie||Hours... (Cass, Album, Unofficial)||Not On Label (David Bowie)||none||Unknown|
This is just my opinion on the songs on David Bowie's 'Hours.
2002 В опросе Би-би-си 100 величайших британцев занял 29-е место.
2016 Скончался 10 января 2016 года.
Hours (stylised as 'hours. is the 21st studio album by English singer David Bowie. It was released on 4 October 1999 on Virgin Records. This was Bowie's final album for the EMI sub-label. Hours was the first Bowie studio album to miss the US top 40 since his 1972 album The Rise and Fall of Ziggy Stardust and the Spiders from Mars and peaked at number 47.
Since David Bowie spent the '90s jumping from style to style, it comes as a shock that Hours, his final album of the decade, is a relatively straightforward affair. Not only that, but it feels unlike anything else in his catalog. Bowie's music has always been a product of artifice, intelligence, and synthesis. Hours is a relaxed, natural departure from this method. Arriving after two labored albums, the shift in tone is quite refreshing. Thursday's Child," the album's engaging mid-tempo opener, is a good indication of what lays ahead.
Black Tie White Noise.
Design – Rex Ray. Design Concept, Vocals, Keyboards, 12-String Acoustic Guitar, Drum Programming, Producer – David Bowie. Drums – Mike Levesque. Engineer – Kevin Paul . but pressed on different colored vinyl.
At this point, David Bowie has done more harm than good to his fans' cochleas. His last few albums have failed in almost every aspect, but not for a lack of trying. Outside, his 1995 "comeback," was a concept album about a futuristic murder case that featured an endless stream of clichés and banal S&M; imagery in lieu of lyrics. His 1997 follow-up, Earthling, attempted mock drum-n-bass, some shoddy reggae- tinged numbers, and a universally- panned tour with Trent Reznor. Hours, of course, completes Bowie's late 90's trilogy in his usual fashion- he's altered.
is a music studio album recording by DAVID BOWIE (Prog Related/Progressive Rock) released in 1999 on cd, lp, vinyl and/or cassette. I pretty much gave up any hope of hearing another great David Bowie album after my traumatic experiences with Let's Dance and Never Let Me Down! Luckily, his output got slightly better in the '90s and I recall that my opinion slowly began to shift for the better once I heard the great track I'm Deranged as a part of David Lynch movie Lost Highway.
What are the best albums by David Bowie? BestEverAlbums. com brings together thousands of 'greatest ever album' charts and calculates an overall ranking. DAVID BOWIE-ZIGGY STARDUST -RYKO ANALOGUE 1990 CASSETTE TAPE Condition: Like New. Time left: 2m 52s. Ships to: Worldwide. DAVID BOWIE LOVING THE ALIEN (RE-MIXED VERSION) 1985 7" SINGLE VINYL VG Condition: Used. Time left: 2m 55s. Mantra Studios Broadcast 1977, Iggy Pop With David Bowie, Audio CD, New, FREE & Condition: Brand New. Time left: 10m 2s.
With this 1999 album, Bowie gracefully shifted into an elder statesmen role where re-invention was no longer necessary. As your Bowie Week unfolds, ‘hour. and 2013’s The Next Day should be at the top of your playlists. On the elegant opener Thursday’s Child, Bowie sings seeing my past to let it go and much of the album feels pleasantly familiar to even the most casual Bowie listener. When I miss David Bowie, these albums feel the most comforting, especially ‘hour. It is an album that does not demand our awe, simply our company.
hour. is the twenty-first studio album by British musician David Bowie.