The Manhattan Transfer - Vocalese album flac
- Album: Vocalese
- FLAC: 1559 mb | MP3: 1497 mb
- Country: Europe
- Style: Soul-Jazz, Easy Listening, Swing, Ballad
- Rating: 4.5/5
- Votes: 979
- Format: MMF DTS TTA VOC FLAC AC3 RA
Tracklist Hide Credits
|1||That's Killer Joe
Music By – Benny Golson
Music By – J.J. Johnson
Music By – Sonny Rollins
Music By – Thad Jones
|5||(You Should) Meet Benny Bailey
Music By – Quincy Jones
|6||Another Night In Tunisia
Music By – John "Dizzy"Gillespie*, Frank Paparelli
Music By – Ray Charles
|8||Blee Blop Blues
Music By – Wiiliam (Count) Basie*
|9||Oh Yes, I Remember Clifford
Music By – Benny Golson
|10||Sing Joy Spring
Music By – Clifford Brown
Music By – Denzil DeCosta Best*
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Atlantic Recording Corporation
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – WEA International Inc.
- Copyright (c) – Atlantic Recording Corporation
- Manufactured By – Record Service GmbH
- Recorded At – Can-Am Recorders
- Recorded At – Ocean Way Recording
- Recorded At – Bill Schnee Studios
- Recorded At – The Village Recorder
- Recorded At – Clinton Recording Studio
- Recorded At – Fantasy Studios
- Recorded At – Craig Harris Music
- Mixed At – Sound Labs, Hollywood
- Mastered At – Bernie Grundman Mastering
- Art Direction – Fayette Hauser, Nels
- Engineer [Additional] – Brian Malouf, Craig Harris, Gary Ladinsky
- Engineer [Remix] – Elliot Scheiner
- Lyrics By – Jon Hendricks
- Mastered By – Bernie Grundman
- Mixed By – Elliot Scheiner
- Photography By – Nels
- Producer – Tim Hauser
- Recorded By – Elliot Scheiner
- Vocals – Alan Paul, Cheryl Bentyne, Janis Siegel, Tim Hauser
NotesFull title of this release: The Manhattan Transfer - Vocalese Featuring the lyrics of Jon Hendricks.
℗ 1985 Atlantic Recording Corporation for the U.S. & WEA Int'l. Inc. For the world outside of the U.S.
© 1985 Atlantic Recording Corporation
Manufactured in Germany by Record Service GmbH, Alsdorf
Made in Germany
Recorded at Can Am Recording, Ocean Way Recording, Bill Schnee Studio, and The Village Recorder, Los Angeles; Clinton Recording Studios, New York; Fantasy Studios, Berkeley, CA; Craig Harris Music, Studio City, CA
Mixed at Sound Labs, Los Angeles
Mastered at Bernie Grundman Mastering, Los Angeles
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Text): 0 7567-81266-2
- Matrix / Runout: ■ 781266-2 @ 2 ■
- Rights Society: GEMA / BIEM
- Label Code: LC 0121
- Price Code (France): WE 835
|781 266-1||The Manhattan Transfer||Vocalese (LP, Album)||Atlantic||781 266-1||Europe||1985|
|P-13167||The Manhattan Transfer||Vocalese (LP, Album, Promo)||Atlantic||P-13167||Japan||1985|
|7 81266-2, 81266-2||The Manhattan Transfer||Vocalese (CD, Album, RE)||Atlantic, Atlantic||7 81266-2, 81266-2||US||Unknown|
|LWA 6456||The Manhattan Transfer||Vocalese (LP, Album)||WEA International Inc., Atlantic||LWA 6456||Mexico||1985|
|781 266-4||The Manhattan Transfer||Vocalese (Cass, Album)||Atlantic||781 266-4||Germany||1985|
the Manhattan Transfer is an American vocal music group The group's next album, Vocalese received twelve Grammy nominations-at the time making it second only to Michael Jackson's Thriller as the most nominated single album ever
The Manhattan Transfer. Biography by John Bush. NYC jazz pop/cabaret group featuring thrilling harmonics, scored major hit with song featuring hometown.
Album · 1985 · 11 Songs. Vocalese Manhattan Transfer.
Vocalese is the ninth studio album by Jazz band The Manhattan Transfer, released in 1985 on the Atlantic Records. Recording sessions took place during 1985. Production came from Tim Hauser and Martin Fischer. This album is considered to be The Manhattan Transfer's most critically acclaimed album. It received 12 Grammy nominations, making it second only to Michael Jackson's Thriller as the most nominated individual album
The Manhattan Transfer. Vocalese (LP, Album, Promo). The Manhattan Transfer. Vocalese (LP, Album). WEA International In. Atlantic.
The Manhattan Transfer is a jazz vocal group founded in 1969 that has explored a cappella, vocalese, swing, standards, Brazilian jazz, rhythm and blues, and pop music. The first group consisted of Hauser, Erin Dickins, Marty Nelson, Pat Rosalia, and Gene Pistilli. The second version of the group, formed in 1972, consisted of Hauser, Alan Paul, Janis Siegel, and Laurel Massé.
Vocalese is the eighth studio album by Jazz band The Manhattan Transfer, released in 1985 on the Atlantic Records. It received 12 Grammy nominations, making it second only to Michael Jackson's Thriller as the most nominated individual album.
Features Song Lyrics for The Manhattan Transfer's Vocalese album. The Manhattan Transfer Lyrics provided by SongLyrics. All Music News . Popular The Manhattan Transfer Lyrics.
The Manhattan Transfer. Blee Blop Blues, 03:06. Now playing: Justin Timberlake CAN'T STOP THE FEELING! Европа Плюс Party. Dire Straits Walk of Life.
The Manhattan Transfer lyrics - 211 song lyrics sorted by album, including "Tuxedo Junction", "Java Jive", "Chanson D'Amour". album: "Vocalese" (1985). That's Killer Joe Rambo Airegin To You (You Should) Meet Benny Bailey Another Night In Tunisia Ray's Rockhouse Blee Blop Blues Oh Yes, I Remember Clifford Sing Joy Spring Move. album: "Brasil" (1987). album: "The Offbeat Of Avenues" (1991)