The Wallflowers - Bringing Down The Horse album flac
- Album: Bringing Down The Horse
- FLAC: 1829 mb | MP3: 1993 mb
- Country: US
- Style: Alternative Rock
- Rating: 4.9/5
- Votes: 306
- Format: DMF MIDI DXD TTA AU ASF MMF
Tracklist Hide Credits
|2||6th Avenue Heartache||5:37|
Mixed By – Andy Wallace
|7||Laughing Out Loud
Mixed By – Andy Wallace
|9||God Don't Make Lonely Girls||4:48|
|10||Angel On My Bike||4:21|
|11||I Wish I Felt Nothing||5:02|
- Record Company – Columbia House
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Interscope Records
- Copyright (c) – Interscope Records
- Manufactured By – WEA Manufacturing
- Distributed By – Uni Distribution Corp.
- Recorded At – Sunset Sound
- Recorded At – Groove Masters
- Recorded At – O'Henry Sound Studios
- Recorded At – House Of Blues, Los Angeles
- Recorded At – Brooklyn Studios
- Mixed At – Record One, Los Angeles
- Glass Mastered At – WEA Mfg. Olyphant – W2146
- Pressed By – WEA Mfg. Commerce
- Engineer – Jon Schiff*, Neal Avron, Toby Wright, Tom Lord-Alge
- Engineer [Assistant] – Bob Salcedo, Dave Glover*, Howard Willing, Mike Piersante, Rail Rogut, Richard Landers, Ronnie Revera*, Tom Banghari*, Tom Nellen
- Mixed By – Tom Lord-Alge (tracks: 1 to 4, 6, 8 to 11)
- Musician [Additional] – Adam Duritz, David Rawlings, Don Heffington, Fred Tackett, Gary Louris, Jay Joyce, Jon Brion, Leo Le Blanc*, Matt Chamberlin*, Michael Penn, Mike Campbell, Kevin Patrick Warren*, Sam Phillips, Stephen Bruton, T-Bone Burnett, Tobi Miller
- Producer – T-Bone Burnett
- Written-By – Jakob Dylan
Notes℗ & © 1996 Interscope Records
Recorded at Sunset Sound, Groove Masters, O'Henry Studios, House Of Blues West & Brooklyn Studios all in Los Angeles, CA.
Mixed at Record One, Los Angeles, CA.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 0 20831-1634-2 2 7 7
- Matrix / Runout: wea mfg. OLYPHANT W2146 5 IND 90055.3-2 01 *M2 S7
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI L901
- Mould SID Code: IFPI 2V2N
- Other: CRC
|INTD-90055, 490 055-2||The Wallflowers||Bringing Down The Horse (CD, Album)||Interscope Records, Interscope Records||INTD-90055, 490 055-2||US||1996|
|IND 90055||The Wallflowers||Bringing Down The Horse (CD, Album)||Interscope Records, MCA Records||IND 90055||Europe||1996|
|INTD-90055||The Wallflowers||Bringing Down The Horse (CD, Album, Club)||Interscope Records||INTD-90055||Canada||1996|
|INTD-90055||The Wallflowers||Bringing Down The Horse (CD, Album)||Interscope Records||INTD-90055||Australia||1996|
|IND-90055||The Wallflowers||Bringing Down The Horse (CD, Album)||Interscope Records||IND-90055||Argentina||1996|
Of course, there are only.
Bringing Down The Horse - The Wallflowers. Открывайте новую музыку каждый день. Лента с персональными рекомендациями и музыкальными новинками, радио, подборки на любой вкус, удобное управление своей коллекцией.
Get the Tempo of the tracks from Bringing Down The Horse (1996) by The Wallflowers. This album has an average beat per minute of 122 BPM (slowest/fastest tempos: 107/150 BPM). See its BPM profile at the bottom of the page.
The Wallflowers : Bringing Down the Horse,альбом, рецезия, трек-лист, mp3, тексты песен.
Bringing Down the Horse. Released May 22, 1996. Bringing Down the Horse Tracklist. 1. One Headlight Lyrics. Producers T-Bone Burnett.
Bringing Down the Horse is the second album of The Wallflowers, which was released in 1996. It contains hits such as "One Headlight," "6th Avenue Heartache," "Three Marlenas," and "The Difference. One Headlight" was the band's most popular single, reaching on the Billboard Mainstream Rock, Modern Rock, and Adult top 40 charts. The Wallflowers commenced work on the album in 1994. The writing and recording process spanned two years and five California recording studios.
Bringing Down the Horse went quadruple platinum and is the Wallflowers' highest-selling album to date. Three songs from the album were nominated for Grammy Awards; in 1997 the Wallflowers received two nominations, both for "6th Avenue Heartache". In 1998 the band received three additional nominations; two for "One Headlight" and one for "The Difference". One Headlight" won in both categories it was nominated in. The song was the band's most popular single, reaching no. 1 on the Billboard Mainstream Rock, Modern Rock, and Adult top 40 charts
Bringing Down the Horse The Wallflowers. Listen on Apple Music. The Wallflowers: Collected 1996-2005.
The Wallflowers released Bringing Down the Horse on May 21, 1996. The band began touring for the album soon after the release. Album sales were slow to start but after the first single, "6th Avenue Heartache" (featuring Adam Duritz of Counting Crows) was released on August 19, interest in the Wallflowers began picking up as the song began getting more. Irons was previously involved in a side project with Wallflowers bassist Richling. On January 20, 2012, the Wallflowers began recording their sixth studio album, Glad All Over at the Black Keys' Dan Auerbach's Easy Eye studio in Nashville. Jay Joyce, who had played guitar on the Wallflowers' Bringing Down the Horse agreed to produce the album. Before going to the studio, the band had decided have a more collaborative writing process than they had in the past.
Deutsch English Español Français Italiano 日本語. More Images.