Asleep At The Wheel - Collision Course album flac
Tracklist Hide Credits
Written-By – J.R. Chatwell
|A2||Song Of The Wanderer (Where Shall I Go?)
Written-By – Neil Moret
|A3||Pine Grove Blues
Written-By – Nathan Abshire
|A4||One O'Clock Jump
Written-By – Count Basie
Written-By – R. Newman*
|B1||Texas Me & You
Written-By – R. Benson*
|B2||Ruler Of My Heart
Written-By – N. Neville*
|B3||Don't Forget The Trains
Written-By – K. B. Farrell*
|B4||Ain't Nobody Here But Us Chickens
Written-By – Joan Whitney
Written-By – L. Preston*
- Recorded At – Regent Sound Studios, New York City
- Mixed At – Regent Sound Studios, New York City
- Mastered At – Sterling Sound
- Pressed By – Capitol Records Pressing Plant, Winchester
- Manufactured By – Capitol Records, Inc.
- Produced For – The Masked Announcer
- Published By – All Around The World Music
- Published By – Chappell & Co., Inc.
- Published By – Flat Town Music, Inc.
- Published By – Leo Feist, Inc.
- Published By – Warner-Tamerlane Publishing Corp.
- Published By – Paw Paw Music
- Published By – Jarb Pub.
- Published By – Drifter Music
- Published By – MCA Music
- Published By – Whiskey Drinkin' Music
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Capitol Records, Inc.
- Copyright (c) – Capitol Records, Inc.
- Alto Saxophone, Baritone Saxophone, Tenor Saxophone, Flute, Clarinet – Pat Ryan
- Artwork [Coloring] – Guy Juke
- Artwork [Cover], Design [Cover] – Michael Priest
- Backing Vocals – Arthur Freeman, Benny Diggs, Dolores Hall*, Phillip Ballou
- Baritone Saxophone, Fiddle – Andy Stein
- Bass [Upright], Electric Bass – Tony Garnier
- Design Concept [Cover] – Ray Benson
- Drums – Chris York
- Engineer [Recording And Remix] – Vince McGarry
- Fiddle – Bill Mabry
- Fiddle, Mandolin – Danny Levin
- Lead Guitar, Vocals – Ray Benson
- Liner Notes – Big Boy Medlin
- Pedal Steel Guitar – Lucky Oceans
- Photography By – Benson Caswell, Richard Shaughnessey
- Piano, Organ – Floyd Domino, Jim Haber*
- Producer – Joel Dorn
- Producer [Assistant] – Kathy Tufaro
- Producer [Consultant] – Jack Shaw
- Rhythm Guitar, Percussion, Vocals – Chris O'Connell, Leroy Preston
- Tenor Saxophone, Baritone Saxophone, Accordion [Cajun], Vocals – Link Davis*
Notes℗ © 1978 Capitol Records, Inc.
Winchester Pressing with variant center labels from other U.S. vinyl include, but not limited to, artist in two lines above title.
Custom inner sleeve contains credits/photo
Recorded and mixed at Regent Sound Studios, New York City
A1 - AATW Music
A2 - Chappell & Co., Inc.
A3 - Flat Town Music
A4 - Leo Feist, Inc.
A5 - Warner-Tamerlane Publishing Corp.
B1 - AATW Music / Paw Paw Music
B2 - Jarb Publishing Company
B3 - AATW Music / Drifter Music
B4 - MCA Music
B5 - AATW Music / Whiskey Drinkin' Music
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (A Side Label): SW 1-11726
- Matrix / Runout (B Side Label): SW 2-11726
- Matrix / Runout (A Side Etch, except Sterling stamp): ST·1·11726-Z3 #2 —◁ STERLING
- Matrix / Runout (B Side Etch, except Sterling stamp): ST-2-11726-Z4 —◁ STERLING
- Rights Society (A2, A4, B4): ASCAP
- Rights Society (All other selections): BMI
|SW-11726||Asleep At The Wheel||Collision Course (LP, Album)||Capitol Records||SW-11726||Canada||1978|
|TOCP-53127||Asleep At The Wheel||Collision Course (CD, Album, Promo, RE, RM)||Capitol Records||TOCP-53127||Japan||2000|
|E-ST 11726||Asleep At The Wheel||Collision Course (LP, Album)||Capitol Records||E-ST 11726||UK||1978|
|TC-E-ST 11726||Asleep At The Wheel||Collision Course (Cass, Album, Dol)||Capitol Records||TC-E-ST 11726||UK||1978|
|SW-11726||Asleep At The Wheel||Collision Course (LP, Album, Club)||Capitol Records||SW-11726||US||1978|
Listen free to Asleep At The Wheel – Collision Course (Pipe Dreams, Song Of The Wanderer (Where Shall I Go) and more). Discover more music, concerts, videos, and pictures with the largest catalogue online at Last.
Collision course, The Wheel - Студийный альбом от Asleep at the Wheel. Вышел Неизвестно В альбом вошло 21 треков.
This version: Label design having band name in a single line and below album album titel, vice versa of Asleep At The Wheel - Collision Course. Jacksonville pressing denoted by 0 stamped in runout. Matrix runout seems similar between this version and the other US version (non-club). If you look at the label between the US releases, there's a slight difference in the text/spacing that helps you to figure out which version you have. Reply Notify me Helpful.
Features Song Lyrics for Asleep at the Wheel's Collision Course album. Asleep At The Wheel - Collision Course Album. Artist: Asleep at the Wheel. Send "Asleep At The Wheel" Ringtones to your Cell. Album: Collision Course.
These albums highlight the band's mixture of originals and classic Western swing, jazz, and honky tonk material, not to mention the unique baritone vocals of Ray Benson.
Asleep at the Wheel is an American country music group that was formed in Paw Paw, West Virginia, but based in Austin, Texas. Altogether, they have won nine Grammy Awards since their 1970 inception. Style:MLA Chicago APA. "Collision Course/The Wheel Album.
WheelI WonderAm I HighDollar Short And A Day LateMy Baby Thinks She's A TrainRagtime AnnieWhen Love Goes WrongSomebody Stole His BodyLet's Face UpI Can't Handle It NowRed Stick(36:07). Meanwhile Back At The RanchHow The West Was SungLay Down SallyWheel Keeps On Rollin'HightowerIf I CouldSmoke Smoke Smoke That CigaretteRockin' RodeoShe Came To DanceIn My DreamsLay Down Sally(36:19). Arista, (1989 - 1999). Keepin' Me Up Nights (73/-) 1 0.