The Oscar Peterson Trio - With Respect To Nat album flac
Tracklist Hide Credits
|A1||When My Sugar Walks Down The Street
Written-By – G. Austin*, I. Mills*, J. McHugh*
|A2||It's Only A Paper Moon
Written-By – Rose*, Harburg*, Arlen*
|A3||Walkin' My Baby Back Home
Written-By – F. Ahlert*, R. Turk*
Written-By – C. Burwell*, M. Parish*
Written-By – I. Gordon*
Written-By – F. Henry*, M. Hyde*
|B1||Gee Baby Ain't I Good To You
Written-By – A. Razaf*, D. Redman*
|B2||Orange Colored Sky
Written-By – Delugg*, Stein*
|B3||Straighten Up And Fly Right
Written-By – I. Mills*, N. ''King'' Cole*
Written-By – D. George*, N. ''King'' Cole*
|B5||What Can I Say After I Say I'm Sorry
Written-By – A. Lyman*, W. Donaldson*
|B6||Easy Listening Blues
Written-By – N. Robinson*
- Alto Saxophone – Jerry Dodgion (tracks: A1, A3, A5, B2, B4), Phil Woods (tracks: A1, A3, A5, B2, B4)
- Arranged By – Manny Albam (tracks: A1, A3, A5, B2, B4)
- Baritone Saxophone – Marvin Holladay (tracks: A1, A3, A5, B2, B4)
- Bass – Ray Brown (tracks: A2, A4, A6, B1, B3, B5, B6), Richard Davis (tracks: A1, A3, A5, B2, B4)
- Design – Jim Schubert
- Drums – Mel Lewis (tracks: A1, A3, A5, B2, B4)
- Guitar – Barry Galbraith (tracks: A1, A3, A5, B2, B4), Herb Ellis (tracks: A2, A4, A6, B1, B3, B5, B6)
- Liner Notes – Leonard Feather
- Photography By – Fred Schnell, Fred Seligo
- Piano – Hank Jones (tracks: A1, A3, A5, B2, B4), Oscar Peterson (tracks: A2, A4, A6, B1, B3, B5, B6)
- Producer – Jack Tracy
- Tenor Saxophone, Flute [Alto Flute] – Seldon Powell (tracks: A1, A3, A5, B2, B4)
- Tenor Saxophone, Flute [Bass Flute] – Jerome Richardson (tracks: A1, A3, A5, B2, B4)
- Trombone – C.C. Siegel (tracks: A1, A3, A5, B2, B4), Jimmy Cleveland (tracks: A1, A3, A5, B2, B4), Wayne Andre (tracks: A1, A3, A5, B2, B4)
- Trombone [Bass Trombone] – Tony Studd (tracks: A1, A3, A5, B2, B4)
- Trumpet – Joe Newman (tracks: A1, A3, A5, B2, B4), John Frosk (tracks: A1, A3, A5, B2, B4)
- Trumpet, Flugelhorn – Daniel Stiles* (tracks: A1, A3, A5, B2, B4), Ernie Royal (tracks: A1, A3, A5, B2, B4)
- Vocals – Oscar Peterson
NotesReleased with a gatefold cover which has a booklet attached to the inside.
|LS 86029||The Oscar Peterson Trio||With Respect To Nat (LP, Album)||Limelight||LS 86029||US||1966|
|EFVEi-021||Oscar Peterson Trio*||With Respect To Nat (CD)||Folio||EFVEi-021||2001|
|LS 86029||The Oscar Peterson Trio||With Respect To Nat (LP, Album, Promo)||Limelight||LS 86029||US||1966|
|TIMC 83014||Oscar Peterson Trio*||With Respect To Nat (Cass, Album)||Mercury||TIMC 83014||Canada||1967|
|LM-82029, LM82029||The Oscar Peterson Trio||With Respect To Nat (LP, Mono, Tex)||Limelight, Limelight||LM-82029, LM82029||US||1966|
The Oscar Peterson Trio. The Oscar Peterson Trio. Авторы текста и музыки. Irving Mills, Nat King Cole.
Trio cuts (A2, A4, A6, B1, B3, B5, B6) recorded in Hollywood 28 October 1965 Orchestra cuts (A1, A3, A5, B2, B4) recorded in New York 13 Nov.
With Respect to Nat is a 1965 studio album by jazz pianist Oscar Peterson, recorded in tribute to Nat King Cole, who had died earlier that year. Peterson sings on all tracks except "Easy Listening Blues". With Respect to Nat is the second album to feature Peterson singing, following Romance: The Vocal Styling Of Oscar Peterson, from 1954. A third, The Personal Touch was released in 1980.
Complete sua coleção de The Oscar Peterson Trio. fazendo referência a With Respect To Nat - Oscar Peterson Sings And Plays Nat King Cole, LP, Album, 135 997 MCY. Orchestra heard on following tracks: Orange coloured sky Walkin' my baby back home Calypso blues When my sugar wals down the street Unforgettable Leader and arranger: Manny Albam. Responder Notifique-me Helpful.
The Oscar Peterson Trio Lyrics provided by SongLyrics. All Music News . Popular The Oscar Peterson Trio Lyrics.
This album is quite unusual. Recorded shortly after Nat King Cole's death, pianist Oscar Peterson takes vocals on all but one of the dozen selections, sounding almost exactly like Cole. Peterson, who rarely ever sang, is very effective on the well-rounded program, whether being backed by a big band (arranged by Manny Albam) on half of the selections or re-creating both the spirit of the Nat King Cole Trio and his own group of the late '50s during a reunion with guitarist Herb Ellis and bassist Ray Brown. Scott Yanow, All Music.
Album · 1965 · 12 Songs. More By Oscar Peterson Trio. See All. On the Town (Live Town Tavern, Toronto). Oscar Peterson Trio at the Stratford Shakespearean Festival.