JJ Cale - Roll On album flac
|3||Where The Sun Don't Shine||3:07|
|4||Down To Memphis||3:05|
|8||Leaving In The Morning||2:37|
|12||Bring Down The Curtain||2:51|
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – J.J. Cale
- Copyright (c) – J.J. Cale
- Licensed To – Because Music
- Pressed By – MPO
- Acoustic Guitar – Christine Lakeland (tracks: 1, 9, 10, 11), Steve Ripley (tracks: 11)
- Bass – Bill Raffensperger (tracks: 11, 12), David Chapman (tracks: 2), Mark Leonard (tracks: 11)
- Design – Rachael E Sullivan
- Drums – David Teegarden (tracks: 1), Jim Keltner (tracks: 11), Jim Karstein* (tracks: 9, 10)
- Engineer – Mike Test (tracks: 2 to 8, 12)
- Engineer [Recording Engineer Assistant] – Dana Brown (tracks: 1, 9, 10)
- Engineer [Recording Engineer] – David Chapman (tracks: 1, 9, 10), David Teegarden (tracks: 1, 9, 10), Ed Barton (tracks: 11)
- Engineer [Research] – Chad Hailey (tracks: 11)
- Executive-Producer – Mike Kappus
- Guitar – Don White (tracks: 10), Eric Clapton (tracks: 11)
- Harmonica – Jim Markham* (tracks: 10), John "Juke" Logan* (tracks: 11)
- Keyboards – Rocky Frisco (tracks: 10)
- Mandolin – Shelby Eicher (tracks: 10)
- Mastered By – Greg Calbi
- Photography By – Jane Richey
- Piano – Glen Dee (tracks: 11), Walt Richmond (tracks: 9, 10)
- Written-By, Producer, Vocals, Instruments [All Other] – JJ Cale*
NotesMade in France by MPO.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Text): 5 060107 724587
- Barcode (String): 5060107724587
- Matrix / Runout: [3 x MPO logo] CA BEC5772458 @@
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI LY88
- Mould SID Code (Variant 1): IFPI 1271
- Mould SID Code (Variant 2): IFPI 1258
- Other (Mastering SID Code field Variant 1): IFPI LY88 2/4/2009 9:09:41 AM 0000454638
- Other (Mastering SID Code field Variant 2): IFPI LY88 4/13/2016 11:23:52 PM 0000454638
- Rights Society: bel BIEM
- Rights Society: SACEM / SDRM / SACD / SCAM
|11661-3258-2||JJ Cale*||Roll On (CD, Album)||Rounder Records||11661-3258-2||US||2009|
|Because0287||JJ Cale*||Roll On (CD, Album, Promo, Car)||Because Music||Because0287||France||2009|
|BEC5772470||JJ Cale*||Roll On (LP, Album)||Because Music||BEC5772470||Europe||2009|
|BEC5543570||JJ Cale*||Roll On (LP, Album, 180 + CD, Album)||Because Music||BEC5543570||Europe||2019|
|BEC5772470, BEC5156501||JJ Cale*||Roll On (LP, Album, RE + CD, Album)||Because Music, Because Music||BEC5772470, BEC5156501||Europe||2016|
This song is the last collaboration with Clapton.
Roll On is the 14th studio album by J. J. Cale (and the final one to be released in his lifetime), released on February 24, 2009, by Rounder Records. All songs were written by Cale; they include "Who Knew", "Former Me", and "Roll On", the last of which is a collaboration with Eric Clapton. Some tracks were recorded at sessions at David Teegarden's studio, north of Tulsa, Oklahoma, in 2003. Where the Sun Don't Shine" 3:07. Down to Memphis" 3:05.
JJ Cale : Roll on. Blues Rock, USA (2009 - Rounder Records) Узнать больше. 11. ROLL ON. If the sun don't shine this evening And the rain is falling down Don't grieve, just 'cos it's cloudy out Come on down to the corner We're having a party there You can dance naked Nobody'll really care. Roll on, just keep rolling on Roll on, just keep rolling on. Well if your mind is heavy lately And you toss people getting you down Don't you worry honey We'll all rise anytime. Roll on, just keep rolling on Roll on, just keep rolling on Roll on, just keep rolling on Roll on, just keep rolling on. We can play just a little bit of ragtime Pick.
Naturally is the debut album by J. Cale released in 1972. Cale, who was raised in Oklahoma, first tasted success in 1964 when singer Mel McDaniel scored a regional hit with Cale’s composition Lazy Me. From there Cale moved to California and worked at Leon Russell’s home studio as a chief engineer and began performing at places like the Whiskey A Go Go. With Johnny Rivers already performing there regularly, club owner Mario Mancini rechristened John Cale as .
Any Way the Wind Blows" (from JJ Cale's 1974 album Okie) was covered by Bill Wyman's Rhythm Kings as the lead-off song on their 1999 album of the same name. Angel" was covered by Eric Clapton on his 2013 album Old Sock. After Midnight" was covered by Eric Clapton on his 1970 self-titled debut album Eric Clapton, by Jerry Garcia, by Wire and as the french version "Après minuit" (arranged by Joël Daydé) by French singer Eddy Mitchell on his 1978 studio album of the same. 2004 To Tulsa and Back (Blue Note). 2009 Roll On (Rounder). 2019 Stay Around (Because).
album Weekly Top. album Pop Hotlist. music noteChords for JJ Cale - Album Roll On - 11 - Roll on. Diagram Slider. JJ Cale & Leon Russel - Roll On, No Sweat.
Album Roll On. Roll On Lyrics. Jump in woman now the jumpin' is right I'm the kind of man don't sleep at night Heart gets a-beatin' when a place sound funky I gotta roll on Mama Things been movin' too slow Hesitatin' reservatin' making my move Rotatin' motivatin' I gotta go Feet keep a-walking and your mouth keep a-talking you know I gotta roll.
First-ever vinyl pressings - Out Now. To celebrate the new album, Stay Around, Because Music has released vinyl pressings of four albums from JJ Cale’s catalog for the first time. Roll On is also re-pressed after a long period out of print.