Buster Williams - Pinnacle album flac
- Record Company – Blanchris, Inc.
- Copyright (c) – Muse Records
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Muse Records
- Mastered At – Bell Sound Studios
- Arranged By – Buster Williams (tracks: A1 to B1), Onaje Allan Gumbs (tracks: B2)
- Bass [Fender] – Buster Williams (tracks: A1)
- Bass Clarinet – Earl Turbinton (tracks: A1, A3)
- Composed By – Buster Williams (tracks: A1 to B1), Onaje Allan Gumbs (tracks: B2)
- Design [Album Design] – Doug Dunn*
- Double Bass [Acoustic Bass] – Buster Williams
- Drums – Billy Hart
- Electric Piano – Onaje Allan Gumbs
- Engineer [Recording, Remix] – Eddie Korvin
- Flute – Sonny Fortune (tracks: B2)
- Flute [Alto] – Sonny Fortune (tracks: A3, B1)
- Liner Notes – Elliot Meadow
- Percussion – Guilherme Franco
- Photography By [Cover, Liner] – Price Givens
- Piano – Onaje Allan Gumbs
- Producer – Elliot Meadow
- Soprano Saxophone – Earl Turbinton (tracks: A3, B1,B2), Sonny Fortune (tracks: A1, A3)
- Synthesizer [Arp String Ensemble] – Onaje Allan Gumbs
- Synthesizer [Moog] – Onaje Allan Gumbs
- Trumpet – Woody Shaw (tracks: A3, B2)
- Vocals – Buster Williams (tracks: A3), Marcus (tracks: A2, A3), Suzanne Klewan (tracks: A2, A3)
NotesRecorded at Blue Rock Studios, New York City August 6, 7, 11, 14, 1975.
© ® 1975, Muse Records, A Division of Blanchris, Inc.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Side A etched): Muse . MR . 5080 A-1-1 Bell Sound se
- Matrix / Runout (Side B etched): Muse . MR . 5080 B-1-1 Bell Sound se
|MR 5080||Buster Williams||Pinnacle (LP, Album, RE)||Muse Records||MR 5080||US||Unknown|
|32147||Buster Williams||Pinnacle (CD, Album, RE)||32 Jazz||32147||US||1998|
|MR 5080||Buster Williams||Pinnacle (LP, Album, Promo)||Muse Records||MR 5080||US||1975|
Pinnacle by Buster Williams on WhoSampled. Discover all of this album's music connections, watch videos, listen to music, discuss and download.
Watch the video for Pinnacle from Buster Williams's Pinnacle for free, and see the artwork, lyrics and similar artists. Overview (current section).
Buster Williams - "Pinnacle" (1975). First posted by Bacoso at "Orgy In Rhythm" in November 2006. Simon says : Yesterday's Julian Priester album "Love, Love" was one of a set of albums made by members of Herbie Hancock's early 70s Mwandishi band after the albums "Mwandishi", "Crossings" and "Sextant". The program’s five long selections set up interesting ostinatos that allow for thoughtful, well-considered improvisation.
Complete sua coleção de Buster Williams. Pinnacle (LP, Album, Promo). Pinnacle (CD, Album, RE).
Pinnacle (LP, Album). I have the exact same problem of album being off centre. Sounds like these are all stemming from the same bad batch.
Charles Anthony "Buster" Williams (born April 17, 1942 in Camden, New Jersey) is an American jazz bassist. Williams is known for his membership in pianist Herbie Hancock's early 1970s group, working with guitarist Larry Coryell from the 1980s to present, working in the Thelonious Monk repertory band Sphere and as the accompanist of choice for many singers, including Nancy Wilson.
All formats Album CD CD Album CD Single CD Maxi Vinyl records LP 7 inchs 7 inchs (SP) 7 inchs (EP) 12 inchs 78 rpm 10 inchs DVD VHS Cassette Clothing T-Shirt Others. Buster williams pinnacle.
Pinnacle is a fusion music album recording by BUSTER WILLIAMS released in 1975 on CD, LP/Vinyl and/or cassette. BUSTER WILLIAMS - Pinnacle. Filed under Fusion By BUSTER WILLIAMS. A1 The Hump 11:26 A2 Noble Ego 6:52 A3 Pinnacle 4:41 B1 Tayamisha 6:29 B2 Batuki 14:10.
Noble Ego. 3. Pinnacle. also issued on 32 Jazz 32147. Buster Williams - Crystal Reflections (Muse MR 5101). Roy Ayers, vibes; Kenny Barron, acoustic, electric piano; Buster Williams, bass; Billy Hart, drums; with Jimmy Rowles, acoustic piano Nobu Urushiyama, percussion Suzanne Klewan, voice Generation Sound Studios, NYC, August 30, 1976.