Sticky Fingers - Sticky Fingers album flac
|A1||Wastin' My Love||7:30|
|A2||Takin' A Chance On You||8:22|
- Manufactured By – Prelude Records
- Distributed By – Prelude Records
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Prelude Records
- Copyright (c) – Prelude Records
- Produced For – Three Hats Productions Inc
- Published By – Ample Parking Publications
- Published By – Phylmar Music
- Arranged By, Conductor, Orchestrated By – Pete Pedersen
- Bass – Errol Thomas
- Congas, Percussion – Dick Smith
- Design – Ancona Design Atelier
- Drums, Percussion – Barry Keane
- Engineer [Assistant] – Jeff Stobbs, Mick Walsh
- Guitar – Brian Russell, Michael Toles
- Horns – Al Stanwick*, Eugene Amaro, Gary Morgan , Guido Basso, Rob McConnell, Russ Little
- Keyboards, Synthesizer – Carl Marsh
- Photography By – Bernard Vidal
- Producer – Ian Guenther & Willi Morrison*
- Producer [Associate] – Francois K*
- Recorded By – George Semkiw
- Strings – Andrew Benak*, Bill Richards, Gerard Kantarjian, Morry Kernerman, Peter Schenkman , Ronald Laurie, Stanley Solomon, Vera Tarnowsky, Victoria Richards, Walter Babiak
- Vocals – Helen Duncan, Phyllis Duncan
- Written-By – Bruce Ley, Willi Morrison
NotesProduced for Three Hats Productions Inc.
Published by Ample Parking Publications,
Phylmar Music Inc.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Side A Label): PRL 12164 AS
- Matrix / Runout (Side B Label): PRL 12164 BS
- Matrix / Runout (Side A, etched): PRL 12164-AS- MD
- Matrix / Runout (Side B, etched): PRL 12164-BS-
|ASF 2300||Sticky Fingers||Sticky Fingers (LP, Album)||CBS||ASF 2300||South Africa||1978|
|PRL D 161, PRL D 162, PRL 12164||Sticky Fingers||Sticky Fingers (2x12", Promo)||Prelude Records, Prelude Records, Prelude Records||PRL D 161, PRL D 162, PRL 12164||US||1979|
|5024, PRL 12164||Sticky Fingers||Sticky Fingers (LP, Album)||RPM , RPM||5024, PRL 12164||Venezuela||1979|
|DS 4041||Sticky Fingers||Sticky Fingers (LP)||Chart Records||DS 4041||Sweden||1979|
|SPLK-7260||Sticky Fingers||Sticky Fingers (CD, Album, RE)||Unidisc||SPLK-7260||Canada||1996|
Sticky Fingers is the ninth British and eleventh American studio album by the English rock band The Rolling Stones, released in April 1971.
Sticky Fingers (スティッキィ・フィンガーズ Sutikkyi Fingāzu) is the Stand of Bruno Bucciarati, featured in Vento Aureo. Sticky Fingers is a humanoid Stand of a height and build similar to Bucciarati's. Its face is hidden apart from the mouth by a helmet-like covering adorned with a mohawk-like row of short spikes. Its body is covered in a dark body suit, with the chest and stomach exposed, and has pieces of padded armor over the shoulders, arms and wrists, knees and feet.
Pieced together from outtakes and much-labored-over songs, Sticky Fingers manages to have a loose, ramshackle ambience that belies both its origins and the dark undercurrents of the songs. It's a weary, drug-laden album - well over half the songs explicitly mention drug use, while the others merely allude to it - that never fades away, but it barely keeps afloat
As I listened to Sticky Fingers, for the first time I thought Brown Sugar was good, but not that good. I certainly hoped it wasn’t the best thing on the album. As it turns out, there are a few moments that surpass it but it still sets the tone for the album perfectly: middle-level Rolling Stones competence. The lowpoints aren’t that low, but the high points, with one exception, aren’t that high. As to the performance itself, the chords, harmony, and song are powerful stuff. Jagger’s vocal is clearly audible for the first time on the album and I don’t care for it. It is mannered, striving for intensity without being wholly convincing. Musically, the more complex the Stones get the m ore inadequate he sometimes sounds.
Опубликовано: 24 дек. 2015 г. Sticky Fingers - Caress Your Soul (2013). 1- How To Fly 0:00 2- Clouds & Cream 03:22 3- Australia Street 06:17 4- These Girls 09:55 5- Sex 13:20 6- Bootleg Rascal 15:59 7- Caress Your Soul 19:47 8- Laika 22:44 9- Freddy Crabs 26:37 10- Kiss The Breeze 31:46 11- Let It All Out 36:07. 50+ видео Воспроизвести все. Воспроизвести. Микс – Sticky Fingers Caress Your Soul Full AlbumYouTube.
About Sticky Fingers. Musically, it continues on the eclectic, but roots-based formula of the previous two records, as the band assimilates soul, latin, folk and Eastern influences along its usual (for the time) country, rock and blues affairs
Sticky Fingers came at a time when-on record, at least-the Rolling Stones could do no wrong. This album could reasonably be called their peak. They were called the World's Greatest Rock'n'Roll Band for entirely too long, but if that designation ever applied, it was here. The story of the Baby Boomers, and their movement from adolescence to adulthood, has been documented and re-told endlessly.
Learn to play 'Sticky Fingers Album' easy by The Rolling Stones with guitar chords, lyrics and chord diagrams. Guitar chords with lyrics. Sticky Fingers - The Rolling Stones -. DetroitRockCity. Easily one of the best rolling stones albums out there.