Beatsteaks - Smack Smash album flac
Tracklist Hide Credits
Saxophone – Stefan KapitzkeTrombone – Christian FisherTrumpet – Semjon Barlas
|A5||Hand In Hand|
|B2||I Don't Care As Long As You Sing
Performer [Special Guest] – Demba Nabé
|B4||Loyal To None|
|B5||What's Coming Over You|
- Record Company – Warner Music Group Germany
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Epitaph Europe
- Copyright (c) – Epitaph Europe
- Manufactured By – Epitaph Europe
- Distributed By – Epitaph Europe
- Recorded At – Mamasweed Studio
- Recorded At – Studio P4, Berlin
- Recorded At – K4 Studio
- Recorded At – Knaack Club, Berlin
- Recorded At – Transporterraum
- Mixed At – Maschinenraum
- Arranged By, Written-By, Performer – Beatsteaks
- Artwork – Jaybo for MONK*
- Backing Vocals – Bernd Kurtzke, Peter Baumann , Thomas Götz
- Bass – Torsten Scholz
- Booking – Destiny Tourbooking
- Coordinator [Production Coordinator], Management [Tour Manager] – Robert Köhler
- Drums – Thomas Götz
- Engineer [2nd] – Torsten Otto
- Engineer, Producer – Moses Schneider
- Guitar [Center], Lead Vocals – Arnim Teutoburg-Weiß
- Guitar [Left] – Bernd Kurtzke
- Guitar [Right] – Peter Baumann
- Management – David Pollack*, Eric Landmann*, Torsten Dohm
- Mastered By – Kai Blankenberg
- Mastered By [Vinyl] – MK
- Mixed By – BlackPete
- Photography By – Ben Lauber, Torsten Otto
- Technician [Drumtech], Edited By – Ben Lauber
- Technician [Front Of House] – Tom Körbler
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Label Code: LC 02576
|871409-26714-1-4, none||Beatsteaks||Smack Smash (LP, Album, Whi)||Epitaph, WEA||871409-26714-1-4, none||Europe||2004|
|6698-2||Beatsteaks||Smack Smash (CD)||Epitaph||6698-2||Germany||2004|
|871409-26714-2-1||Beatsteaks||Smack Smash (CD, Album, Copy Prot.)||Epitaph||871409-26714-2-1||Germany||2004|
|871409-26713-2-2||Beatsteaks||Smack Smash (CD, Album, Copy Prot. + DVD + Ltd)||Epitaph||871409-26713-2-2||Germany||2004|
|none||Beatsteaks||Smacksmash (CDr, Album, Promo)||Warner Music Group||none||Germany||2004|
Beatsteaks : Smack Smash,альбом, рецезия, трек-лист, mp3, тексты песен.
Listen free to Beatsteaks – Smack Smash (Big Attack, Vision and more). Discover more music, concerts, videos, and pictures with the largest catalogue online at Last.
Album · 2004 · 12 Songs. Smack Smash Beatsteaks.
Smack Smash is the fourth album from German band, Beatsteaks. It was released in March, 2004 on Epitaph Records as was previous album, Living Targets, in 2002. It aided the band's breakthrough into the mainstream and was simultaneously released on WEA. The first two singles, "Hand in Hand" and "I Don't Care as Long as You Sing" became major hits on German MTV and the album nearly broke into the German top ten. The increased exposure allowed the band to play concerts in other European countries
Smack Smash (CD, Album, Copy Prot. Smack Smash (CD, Album, Copy Prot. Smacksmash (CDr, Album, Promo).
The follow-up to 2002's Living Targets, Smack Smash is the breakthrough fourth studio album from German punk rock outfit Beatsteaks. Produced by Moses Schneider, the 2004 release, which clocks in at just under 32 minutes, includes the singles "I Do Not Care as Long as You Sing," "Hand in Hand," "Loyal to None," and a tribute to the Clash's Joe Strummer, "Hello Jo.
Exclusive discount for Prime members. Sample this album Artist (Sample). It is amazing driving music and you'll be singing along in no time and I liked it so much, that I spent the next hour rewinding and listening to the snippet Bam played, and then trying to punch that sentence into Google to find the band. I found the band, and bought the album. I was not disappointed.
Smack Smash by Beatsteaks appeared on 3 charts for 47 weeks, peaked at in Germany. View detailed chart stats and album information. You can make changes to the tracklist directly on MusicBrainz. Enter the url below of the most international release on MusicBrainz. Its not possible to enter the url of a release group.