J.J. Cale - Shades album flac
- Album: Shades
- FLAC: 1708 mb | MP3: 1642 mb
- Released: 1981
- Style: Blues Rock, Folk Rock
- Rating: 4.9/5
- Votes: 831
- Format: DTS AA FLAC DMF AIFF VQF APE
Tracklist Hide Credits
Bass – Carol KayeDrums – Russ KunkelEngineer – Hugh Davies Organ, Vocals – Christine LakelandRhythm Guitar – Tommy Tedesco
|A2||Deep Dark Dungeon
Drums – Kenneth Buttrey*Engineer – Ron ReynoldsPiano – David Briggs Rhythm Guitar – Johnny Christopher
|A3||Wish I Had Not Said That
Drums – Hayward BishopEngineer – Audie Ashworth, J.J. CalePiano, Guitar [Gut-String] – J.J. CaleSynthesizer [Moog], Percussion, Rhythm Guitar [Gut-String], Vocals – Christine Lakeland
|A4||Pack My Jack
Bass – Emory Gordy*Drums – Jim KeltnerElectric Guitar – James BurtonEngineer – Hugh Davies Piano – Glen D. Hardin*
|A5||If You Leave Her
Drums – Jimmy KarsteinElectric Guitar [Rhythm] – Bill BoatmanElectric Piano – Larry BellEngineer – Les LaddPiano – J.J. Cale
Arranged By – J.J. CaleDrums – Kenneth Buttrey*Electric Guitar [2nd Solo] – J.J. CaleElectric Guitar [Solos 1 & 3] – Reggie YoungElectric Piano – David Briggs Engineer, Mixed By – Ron ReynoldsPiano – Bobby EmmonsRhythm Guitar – Johnny Christopher
Bass – Emory Gordy*Drums – Hal BlaineEngineer – Hugh Davies Piano – Billy Payne*
|B3||What Do You Expect
Drums – Gary AllenElectric Guitar – Gordon ShryockElectric Piano – Leon RussellEngineer – Steve Ripley
|B4||Love Has Been Gone
Drums – Karl HimmelEngineer – Joe Mills
Drums – Gary AllenEngineer – Chad HaileyMixed By – Ron ReynoldsSaxophone – Dennis Solee*
- Record Company – Ariola Eurodisc GmbH
- Produced For – Audigram Productions Inc.
- Recorded At – Capitol Studios
- Recorded At – Columbia Recording Studios, Nashville
- Recorded At – The Lakehouse
- Recorded At – Woodland Studios
- Recorded At – Paradise Studios, Hollywood
- Recorded At – Bradley's Barn
- Recorded At – Crazy Mama's Studios
- Mixed At – The Lakehouse
- Mixed At – Capitol Studios
- Mixed At – Columbia Recording Studios, Nashville
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Shelter Recording Company Inc.
- Copyright (c) – Shelter Recording Company Inc.
- Published By – Audigram Songs
- Pressed By – Sonopress
- Printed By – Mohndruck Graphische Betriebe GmbH
- Distributed By – Ariola
- Art Direction, Design – Vigon Nahas Vigon
- Bass – Nick Rather (tracks: A5, B3, B5), Tommy Cogbill (tracks: A2, B1, B4)
- Electric Guitar – J.J. Cale (tracks: A1 to A5, B2 to B5)
- Mixed By – Hugh Davies (tracks: A1, A4, B2, B3), J.J. Cale (tracks: A2, A3, A5, B4)
- Photography By – Helmut Werd
- Producer – Audie Ashworth, J. J. Cale*
- Rhythm Guitar – Christine Lakeland (tracks: A4, A5, B2, B3, B5), J.J. Cale (tracks: A1, A2, B1, B5)
- Vocals – J.J. Cale (tracks: A1 to B4)
- Written-By – J.J. Cale (tracks: A1 to A5, B2 to B5)
NotesProduced for Audigram Productions.
A1: Recorded at Capitol Studios, Hollywood, CA.
A2: Recorded at Columbia Studios, Nashville, TN.
Mixed at The Lakehouse, Old Hickory, TN.
A3: Recorded at The Lakehouse, Old Hickory, TN.
A4: Recorded live at Capitol Studios, Hollywood, CA.
A5: Recorded at Woodland Studios, Nashville, TN.
B1: Recorded live and mixed at Columbia Studios, Nashville, TN.
B2: Recorded live at Capitol Studios, Hollywood, CA.
B3: Recorded live at Paradise Studios, No. Hollywood, CA.
Mixed at Capitol Studios, Hollywood, CA.
B4: Recorded at Bradleys Barn, Mt. Juliet, TN. & The Lakehouse, Old Hickory, TN.
Mixed at The Lakehouse
B5: Recorded at Crazy Mamas, Nashville, TN.
Mixed at Columbia Studios, Nashville, TN
Recorded in 1980
℗ 1980 Shelter Recording Co., Inc.
Im Ariola-Vertrieb (distributed by Ariola).
Printed in Western Germany by Mohndruck Graphische Betriebe GmbH, Gütersloh.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Rights Society: GEMA
- Label Code: LC 1766
- Matrix / Runout (Label A): S 203 276 A
- Matrix / Runout (Label B): S 203 276 B
- Matrix / Runout (Runout A, stamped): 203276 A-1/81S Made in Germany
- Matrix / Runout (Runout B, stamped): 203276 B-1/81S Made in Germany
|SHL/18013||J.J. Cale||Shades (LP, Album)||Shelter Records, Ariston Music||SHL/18013||Italy||1981|
|203 276, 203 276-320||J.J. Cale||Shades (LP, Album)||Shelter Records, Shelter Records||203 276, 203 276-320||Japan||1981|
|403 276, 403 276-352||J.J. Cale||Shades (Cass, Album)||Shelter Records, Shelter Records||403 276, 403 276-352||France||1981|
|800 105-2||J. J. Cale*||Shades (CD, Album)||Mercury||800 105-2||Germany||Unknown|
|6302 210||J.J. Cale||Shades (LP, Album, RE)||Mercury||6302 210||France||1982|
Shades is the sixth album by J. J. Cale, released in 1981. After years of living and recording in Nashville, Cale relocated to California in 1980 and lived in an Anaheim trailer park but continued working with longtime producer Audie Ashworth. Shades, which continued Cale’s tradition of giving his albums one word titles, was recorded in various studios in Nashville and Los Angeles.
Shades is the sixth album by J. Studio album by. Cale. All songs written by J. Cale, except where indicated. Deep Dark Dungeon" - 2:10.
Shades (J. Cale album), Shades is the sixth album by J J Cale . Shades (J. Cale album). shades j j cale album covers, shades j j cale album songs Shades is the sixth album by J J Cale, released in 1981.
Labels Mercury Records.
Is Shades the best album by . Cale? BestEverAlbums. com brings together thousands of 'greatest ever album' charts and calculates an overall ranking. This album At A Glance. Cale (1981) Overall rank: 8,857th.
Cale şarkıları ile derlenmiş Shades albümü 04/06/1981 tarihinde yayımlanmıştır.