Joe Williams - The Overwhelming Joe Williams album flac
Tracklist Hide Credits
Written-By – Peter Chatman
|2||Come Back Baby
Written-By – Ray Charles
|3||Medley: All God's Chillun Got Rhythm / Do You Wanna Jump Children
Written By – Kahn - Kaper - Jurmann
|4||April In Paris
Written By – Harburg-Duke
|5||In The Evenin' (When The Sun Goes Down)
Written By – Carr-Raye
|6||Just Sittin' And A-Rockin'
Written By – Gaines-Strayhorn-Ellington
|7||Wrap Your Troubles In Dreams
Written By – Koehler-Moll-Barris
|8||Jump For Joy
Written By – Ellington-Webster-Kuller
Written-By – Joe Williams
|10||Rocks In My Bed
Written-By – Duke Ellington
|11||Early In The Morning
Written By – Hickman-Jordan-Bartley
Written-By – Jerry Leiber, Mike Stoller
|13||Prelude To A Kiss
Written By – Gordon-Mills-Ellington
|14||You Stepped Out Of A Dream
Written-By – Gus Kahn, Nacio Herb Brown
|15||Gypsy In My Soul
Written-By – Clay Boland, Moe Jaffe
|16||I Wonder Who's Kissing Her Now
Written-By – Adams*, Howard*, Hough*
|17||On The Sunny Side Of The Street
Written-By – Dorothy Fields, Jimmy McHugh
- Arranged By [Horns] – Marl Young (tracks: 1-5)
- Arranged By, Conductor – Frank Hunter (tracks: 13-17), Jimmy Jones (tracks: 6-12), Oliver Nelson (tracks: 6-12)
- Art Direction – J. J. Stelmach
- Bass – Bob Cranshaw (tracks: 1-5), Milt Hinton (tracks: 6-12), Sandy Block (tracks: 13-17)
- Bass Trombone – Alan Raph (tracks: 13-17), Quentin Jackson (tracks: 6-12)
- Drums – Mel Lewis (tracks: 13-17), Mickey Roker (tracks: 1-5), Osie Johnson (tracks: 6-12), Sol Gubin (tracks: 6-17), Sonny Igoe (tracks: 13-17)
- Executive-Producer – Steve Backer
- Guitar – Al Caiola (tracks: 13-17), Barry Galbraith (tracks: 6-12), Kenny Burrell (tracks: 6-12), Mundell Lowe (tracks: 13-`17)
- Illustration [Cover] – Richard Sparks
- Percussion – Gordon Powell (tracks: 13-17), Willie Rodriguez (tracks: 6-12)
- Piano – Bernie Leighton (tracks: 6-12), Dick Hyman (tracks: 13-17), Hank Jones (tracks: 6-17), Junior Mance (tracks: 1-5)
- Reissue Producer – Ed Michel
- Remix – Ray Hall
- Tenor Saxophone – Ben Webster (tracks: 1-5), Coleman Hawkins (tracks: 1-5), Zoot Sims (tracks: 1-5)
- Trombone – Buddy Morrow (tracks: 13-17), J.J. Johnson (tracks: 13-17), Mickey Gravine (tracks: 13-17), Urbie Green (tracks: 6-17)
- Trumpet – Bernie Glow (tracks: 6-17), Clark Terry (tracks: 1-12), Clyde Reasinger (tracks: 13-17), Ernie Royal (tracks: 13-17), Howard McGhee (tracks: 1-5), Jimmy Nottingham (tracks: 13-17), Joe Ferrante (tracks: 13-17), Snooky Young (tracks: 6-12), Thad Jones (tracks: 6-12)
- Vibraphone – George Devens (tracks: 13-17)
- Vocals – Joe Williams
- Woodwind – Ben Webster (tracks: 6-12), Ben Webster (tracks: 6-12), Bob Tricarico (tracks: 13-17), Danny Bank (tracks: 6-17), George Dorsey (tracks: 6-17), Jerome Richardson (tracks: 6-17), Leon Cohen (tracks: 13-17), Phil Bodner (tracks: 6-17), Phil Woods (tracks: 6-12), Romeo Penque (tracks: 6-17), Seldon Powell (tracks: 6-12), Sid Cooper (tracks: 13-17), Walt Levinsky (tracks: 6-12)
NotesTracks 1-5: Recorded in performance at the Newport Jazz Festival, Freebody Park, Newport, RI.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (printed): 07863564642
- Matrix / Runout: 64642RB 6/88 1DA2
- Barcode (Scanned): 078635646429
|6464-1-RB||Joe Williams||The Overwhelming Joe Williams (LP, Comp)||Bluebird||6464-1-RB||US||1988|
|NK 86464||Joe Williams||The Overwhelming Joe Williams (Cass, Comp)||Bluebird||NK 86464||Europe||1988|
|150.8032||Joe Williams||The Overwhelming Joe Williams (LP, Comp)||Bluebird||150.8032||Brazil||1989|
|NL86464||Joe Williams||The Overwhelming Joe Williams (LP, Comp, RM, Dig)||Bluebird||NL86464||Europe||1988|
|6464-4-RB||Joe Williams||The Overwhelming Joe Williams (Cass, Album, Comp, Dol)||Bluebird||6464-4-RB||US||1988|
Alto Saxophone – Bill Graham Baritone Saxophone – Charlie Fowlkes Clarinet, Alto Saxophone – Marshall Royal Conductor (Orchestra) – Buddy Bregman Double.
Alto Saxophone – Bill Graham Arranged By – Ernie Wilkins (tracks: A1,B2), Frank Foster (tracks: A2 to A4, B3 to B5) Baritone Saxophone – Charlie Fowlkes.
Joe Williams: все альбомы, включая Anytime Anyday Anywhere, Joe Williams Rarities, Milestones of Legends: Big Bosses of the Blues, Vol. 3 и другие.
Joe Williams (born Joseph Goreed; December 12, 1918 – March 29, 1999) was an American jazz singer. He sang with big bands such as the Count Basie Orchestra and the Lionel Hampton Orchestra and with his combos. He sang in two films with the Basie orchestra and sometimes worked as an actor. Williams was born in Cordele, Georgia, the son of Willie Goreed and Anne Beatrice née Gilbert. When he was about three, his mother and grandmother took him to Chicago.
Artist: Joe Williams Title: The Overwhelming Joe Williams Year Of Release: 1988 Label: Bluebird/RCA Genre: Vocal Jazz Quality: FLAC (tracks+. Tracklist: 01. Every Day (4:13) 02. Come Back Baby (4:32) 03. Medley: All God's Chillun Got Rhythm/Do You Wanna Jump Children (2:41) 04. April in Paris (5:13) 05. In the Evenin' (4:55) 06.
Biography by John Bush. A highly sophisticated, blues-influenced jazz singer who often accompanied top-flight jazzmen. Count Basie, Joe Will. ount Basie Swings, Jo. oe Williams. Presenting Joe William. Every Night: Live at V. The Heart and Soul of . Every Day: The Best o. ee Full Discography.
The essential big joe williams - 2 CD box set - 50 original classics. Big Joe Williams - I Got Wild CD 2003 (The Best of 1958/61 Country Blues Guitar). COUNT BASIE AND JOE WILLIAMS - COMPACT JAZZ - CD ALBUM our ref 1457. Joe Williams - Live - Joe Williams CD O9VG The Cheap Fast Free Post The Cheap. In Good Company by Joe Williams - Audio CD Album Jazz. Customs services and international tracking provided. Big Joe Williams - The Essential Blue Archive: Baby Please Dont Go. EUR . 7.
The song 'Every Day' by Joe Williams has a tempo of 119 beats per minute (BPM) on 'The Overwhelming Joe Williams'. This song is played at 119 Beats Per Minute (Moderato), or 30 Measures/Bars Per Minute. Time Signature: 4/4. Use the Metronome below to practice at this tempo. Video Every Day. The Overwhelming Joe Williams. Top Songs Joe Williams.