Rubyhorse - Goodbye To All That album flac
- Album: Goodbye To All That
- FLAC: 1780 mb | MP3: 1785 mb
- Released: 2004
- Style: Alternative Rock
- Rating: 4.9/5
- Votes: 407
- Format: WMA WAV ASF MP4 WAV ADX AA
Tracklist Hide Credits
|2||Fell On Bad Days||4:00|
|4||Long Time Coming||4:41|
|5||A Place In The Sun||2:47|
|6||Can You Feel||3:50|
|7||Never Grow Old||4:46|
Electric Piano – Vemo*
Electric Piano – Vemo*
- Artwork By [Cover] – Sasha Kinens
- Bass – Declan Lucey, Joseph Philpott
- Drums – Gordon Ashe
- Electric Piano – Vemo* (tracks: 9, 10)
- Engineer – Declan Lucey, Jason Hall, Jay Joyce
- Guitar – Declan Lucey, Joseph Philpott
- Guitar [Additional] – Jay Joyce
- Keyboards – Declan Lucey
- Keyboards [Additional] – Jay Joyce
- Lead Vocals – Dave Farrell
- Mastered By – Jim Demain
- Mixed By – Jay Joyce, Tim Palmer (tracks: 4, 8)
- Percussion – Dave Farrell, Gordon Ashe
- Photography – Dennis Ayuson
- Piano – Dave Farrell
- Producer – Jay Joyce, Rubyhorse
- Programmed By – Declan Lucey
- Programmed By [Additional] – Jay Joyce
- Trumpet [Mute] – Joseph Philpott
- Vocals – Declan Lucey
- Vocals [Additional] – Jay Joyce
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 8 81410 00082 4
|none||Rubyhorse||Goodbye To All That (CD, Album)||Not On Label||none||2003|
|CDHORSE1||Rubyhorse||Goodbye To All That (CD, Album)||Not On Label||CDHORSE1||Ireland||2004|
Complete your Rubyhorse collection.
pretty girl rn, 03/04/2011. Rubyhorse in the beginning. Wow I watched these guys as a band in a bar back in Boston and they were phenominal!! But after being "discovered" so executive tried to change them and this is the result. Even their first album Rise was disappointing, Boo! Wish I had an acoustic album when they sang the songs with feeling! They were so much more rock back then, we were all singing along and jumping up and down. Great Band, Great Album. It's a shame this band never panned out to their full potential.
Rubyhorse is an Irish band that moved to Boston in 1997. Years later they have taken all their influences and made a distinct record. They got bogged down in a deal with a big label. Goodbye To All That is a wonderful record. A mostly laid-back album, once you get used to the new vibe, GTAT is one of a kind.
Rubyhorse - Long Time Coming. Album: Goodbye to All That, 2008. Has been played on. United States 1. Radio Paradise.
Rubyhorse Lyrics Fell On Bad DaysLyrics SorrowLyrics Long Time ComingLyrics A Place In The SunLyrics Never Grow OldLyrics. Mojim Lyrics Americas singers Rubyhorse Goodbye To All That. Goodbye To All That 】. Album songs： . ell On Bad Days.
More albums from Rubyhorse. Sparkle (Astronaut Day Remix). You Gotta Hold On. 2018.
All the great songs and lyrics from the "Goodbye to All That" album ont he Web's largest and most authoritative lyrics resource. Rubyhorse were an Irish rock band from Cork, Ireland. Their debut album, A Lifetime In One Day, was released in Ireland on 2 June 1995. In 1997 the band moved to Boston, Massachusetts, and all of their subsequent albums were released in the United States.