Bittersweet Manics - Bittersweet Manics album flac
- Album: Bittersweet Manics
- FLAC: 1310 mb | MP3: 1732 mb
- Released: 2002
- Style: Alternative Rock
- Rating: 4.4/5
- Votes: 775
- Format: MMF ASF AHX MOD DMF VQF ASF
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Xenon Records
- Copyright (c) – Xenon Records
- Recorded At – Cue Recording Studios
- Mixed At – Cue Recording Studios
- Mastered At – Cue Recording Studios
- Bass – Vernon Hawkins
- Drums – John Hage
- Engineer – Harry Evans
- Guitar – Brien Thompson
- Mastered By – Doug Johnston
- Percussion – John Hage, Vernon Hawkins
- Photography By – Neil J. Doherty*
- Producer – Harry Evans
- Producer [Associate] – Debbie Osborn
- Vocals – Brien Thompson, Sarah Hennesy, Vernon Hawkins
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout: DIDX-083560
- Barcode: 733792400221
Bittersweet Manics, from Northern Virginia, this is from their debut release on Xenon Records in 2002 Sarah Hennesy - Vocals Brien Thompson - Guitar, Vocals.
Bittersweet Manics – Bittersweet Manics. Label: Xenon Records – XCD-0006.
Bittersweet Manics - Unlikely, Holy One, Sarasota and 7 more tracks from this album here for free. More albums by this artist.
Bittersweet Manics: Never Wait, Tattler, Decide и другие песни. Вся дискография, Радио, Концерты, рекомендации и похожие исполнители.
Bittersweet Manics blend rock, alternative and roots to create a sound that is cutting edge, contemporary and familiar- yet uniquely their own. Fronted by the vocal presence of Sarah Hennesy, while Brien Thompson’s guitar combines with the tightly woven rhythm section of John Hage (drums) and Vernon Hawkins (bass) Bittersweet Manics have quickly developed an audience throughout the Mid-Atlantic area on the strength of their live performances. In September 2002, Bittersweet Manics released their debut self-titled CD which has garnered airplay in the US and Europe.
They are often colloquially known as The Manics. Manic Street Preachers announce two Tokyo gigs. Manic Street Preachers to headline Splendour Festival.