Megadeth - So Far, So Good...So What! album flac
Tracklist Hide Credits
|1||Into The Lungs Of Hell||3:23|
|2||Set The World Afire||5:48|
|3||Anarchy In The U.K.
Guitar [2nd Solo] – Jones*
|6||In My Darkest Hour||6:27|
|8||Hook In Mouth||4:49|
|Previously Unreleased Bonus Tracks|
|9||Into The Lungs Of Hell (Paul Lani Mix)||3:31|
|10||Set The World Afire (Paul Lani Mix)||5:53|
|11||Mary Jane (Paul Lani Mix)||4:08|
|12||In My Darkest Hour (Paul Lani Mix)||6:11|
- Manufactured For – BMG Direct – D153415
- Mastered At – Precision Mastering
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Capitol Records, Inc.
- Copyright (c) – Capitol Records, Inc.
- Artwork [Art Direction] – Shannon Ward
- Artwork By [Album Artwork & Supplies] – Bo Caldwell & Dave McRobb
- Artwork By [Design] – Peter Grant
- Bass, Backing Vocals – David Ellefson
- Drums, Percussion – Chuck Behler
- Edited By [Assistant] – Scott "Sarge" Harrison*
- Edited By, Engineer [Assistant] – Lance Dean
- Guitar [Lead & Rhythm], Acoustic Guitar – Jeff Young
- Lead Vocals, Guitar [Lead & Rhythm], Acoustic Guitar – Dave Mustaine
- Lyrics By – Mustaine* (tracks: 2, 4 to 8), Ellefson* (tracks: 4, 6)
- Mastered By – Tom Baker
- Mixed By, Engineer – Ralph Patlan
- Music By – Mustaine* (tracks: 1, 2, 4 to 8), Ellefson* (tracks: 7, 8)
- Music By, Lyrics By – Matlock* (tracks: 3), Rotten* (tracks: 3), Cook* (tracks: 3), Jones* (tracks: 3)
- Photography – Chris Walter / Photo Features, Pete Cronin / IDOLS
- Photography By – Annamaria DiSanto, Eddie Malluk, Mark Weiss , Neil Zlozower
- Producer, Mixed By – Dave Mustaine
- Remix – Paul Lani (tracks: 9 to 12)
NotesThis compilation ⓅⒸ 2004 Capitol Records, Inc.
Manufactured by Capitol Records, Inc.
Printed in the U.S.A.
Originally released Ⓟ 1988 on Capitol Records as 07777-46370-2-2
Original album art Ⓒ 1987 Capitol Records, Inc.
Tracks 1 to 8 Ⓟ 1988, 2004 Capitol Records, Inc.
Tracks 9 to 12 Ⓟ 2004 Capitol Records, Inc.
Mastered at Precision Mastering, LA, California.
Catalog# printed as: 72435-98626-2-0
Steve Jones appears courtesy of Gold Mountain Records / MCA Records, Inc. for Anarchy In The U.K.
Total Running Time: 54 mins, 26 secs
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (BMG Direct barcode): D153415
- Matrix / Runout: D153415 3N 01
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI L250
- Mould SID Code: IFPI 4121
|C1-48148||Megadeth||So Far, So Good... So What! (LP, Album)||Capitol Records, Combat||C1-48148||US||1988|
|CDP 7 48148 2||Megadeth||So Far, So Good... So What! (CD, Album)||Capitol Records||CDP 7 48148 2||US||1988|
|7481484||Megadeth||So Far, So Good... So What! (Cass, Album)||Capitol Records||7481484||Italy||1988|
|140||Megadeth||So Far, So Good... So What! (Cass, Album, Unofficial)||Angel's Of Hell Records||140||Russia||Unknown|
|7481481||Megadeth||So Far, So Good... So What! (LP, Album)||Capitol Records||7481481||Portugal||1988|
So What! is the third studio album by American thrash metal band Megadeth.
It was the band's only album recorded with drummer Chuck Behler and guitarist Jeff Young, both of whom were fired from the band in early 1989, several months after the completion of the album's world tour
So What ! Megadeth - So Far, So Good.
Released January 19, 1988. Megadeth’s third album was created by a new line-up that wouldn’t survive to make another, with Dave Mustaine and David Ellefson as usual, joined by drummer Chuck Behler and guitarist Jeff Young.
However, personnel changes were also affecting Megadeth: So Far, So Goo. o What! marked the first of many new line-ups, as guitarist Christ Poland and drummer Gar Samuelson were replaced by Jeff Young and previous drum tech Chuck Behler. Though the album is laced with turmoil, the songwriting and composition is of an exceptionally high standard, with ‘Mary Jane’ remaining a highlight. Contrary to a popular belief that endured for many years, the song’s lyrics revolve around a young girl’s obsession with witchcraft (as opposed to marijuana).
Just prior to recording So Far, So Good. In their places came Samuelson's former drum tech, Chuck Behler, and guitarist Jeff Young, who, in an interesting twist, had been the guitar teacher for Mustaine's initial choice, Malice's Jay Reynolds.
Total playing time: 34:26.
Эту тему сейчас просмaтривают 0 участников и 1 Гость.
So What! Clancy17 The only thing this album has going for it is that it's one of the four old school Megadeth albums. The only thing this album has going for it is that it's one of the four old school Megadeth albums. Poor Oct 15, 2007 06:03 am Oct 15, 2007 06:03 am. 1. The best songs from this album are Liar, In My Darkest Hour, Into the Lungs of Hell, and Set th. .