The Beach Boys - L.A. (Light Album) album flac
Tracklist Hide Credits
Written-By – A. Jardine*, R. Altbach*
|4||Angel Come Home||3:38|
|5||Love Surrounds Me||3:40|
|7||Here Comes The Night
Arranged By [Strings, Synthesizer & Percussion] – Bob EstyProducer – Curt Becher
Arranged By [Strings & Horns] – Dennis Wilson Written-By – G. Jakobson*, K. Lamm*
Adapted By – B. Wilson*
- Manufactured By – EMI Music Japan Inc
- Licensed To – Capitol Records, Inc.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Brother Records, Inc.
- Copyright (c) – Capitol Records, Inc.
- Alto Saxophone [Solos] – Joel Peskin
- Arranged By [Strings & Horns] – Bob Alcivar (tracks: 4, 6), Harry Betts (tracks: 2, 3, 8)
- Art Direction, Design – Tony Lane
- Bass – Jim Guercio*, Joe Chemay
- Clavinet – Mike Maros
- Drums – Bobby Figueroa, Gary Mallaber, Mike Baird
- Engineer – Bill Fletcher, Chuck Britz, Chuck Leary, Curt Becher, Earl Mankey*, Greg Venable, Jeff Guercio, Joel Moss, John Hanlon, Tom Murphy
- Guitar – Jimmy Lyons , Wah Wah Watson*, Ritchie Zito*
- Guitar, Bass – Ed Carter
- Harpsichord – Sterling Smith
- Mastered By – Brian Gardner
- Percussion – Steve Forman, Victor Feldman
- Photography By [Inner Sleeve] – Ed Roach
- Piano – Bruce Johnston, Carlos Munoz
- Producer – Bruce Johnston, Jim Guercio* (tracks: 1 to 6, 7 to 9), The Beach Boys (tracks: 1 to 6, 7 to 9)
- Synthesizer – Bob Esty
- Synthesizer [Oberheim] – Phil Shenale*
- Written-By – B. Wilson* (tracks: 1, 6), C. Wilson* (tracks: 1, 3, 4, 8), D. Wilson* (tracks: 5, 7), G. Cushing-Murray* (tracks: 3 to 5, 8), M. Love* (tracks: 6, 7)
NotesIssued in a replica mini-LP paper sleeve with obi strip, inner sleeve and insert in English and Japanese.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 4 9880056 866089
- Rights Society: JASRAC
|JZ 35752||The Beach Boys||L.A. (Light Album) (LP, Album, Pit)||Caribou Records, CBS, Brother Records||JZ 35752||US||1979|
|CRB 86081, S CRB 86081||The Beach Boys||L.A. (Light Album) (LP, Album)||Caribou Records, CBS, Brother Records , Caribou Records, CBS, Brother Records||CRB 86081, S CRB 86081||UK||1979|
|JZ 35752||The Beach Boys||L.A. (Light Album) (LP, Album, San)||Caribou Records, CBS, Brother Records||JZ 35752||US||1979|
|CRB 40-86081, 40-86081||The Beach Boys||L.A. (Light Album) (Cass, Album)||Caribou Records, Brother Records||CRB 40-86081, 40-86081||UK||1979|
|147.152||The Beach Boys||L.A. (Light Album) (LP, Album, Promo, Gat)||Epic||147.152||Argentina||1979|
Welp, here is the sound of a band falling apart.
92 USD. (1989/CBS) 10 tracks, original classic album. Brian Wilson (vocals, piano born June 20, 1942), Dennis Wilson (drums born 4. 12.
Light Album) (2000 - Remaster). The Night The Light Went On (In Long Beach).
Light Album) is the 23rd studio album by the Beach Boys, released on March 19, 1979. Produced by Bruce Johnston, James William Guercio and the band itself, the album was the Beach Boys' first on CBS Records, and the first to feature contributions from Johnston since his departure from the band in 1972. Johnston was brought in when it became clear that the ailing Brian Wilson was in no fit state to produce the album, and he has remained in the band ever since.
The Beach Boys' last album of the '70s, . Light Album), leads off with "Good Timin'," a mid-tempo number with excellent harmonies and a charming laid-back vibe. Unfortunately, there's nothing else of that caliber here (the song actually dated from 1974), and the Beach Boys ended the decade by releasing the worst album of their career. True, there are a few solid spots for Carl and Dennis Wilson, including the quasi-duet "Baby Blue" and several songs originally intended for Dennis' unfinished second solo album, Bamboo.
Light Album), the Beach Boys’ CBS-distribution debut, offers hope to the faithful with a mix of the barely listenable and distant echoes of the good old days. Even the vaunted disco track, Here Comes the Night, is not so much a sellout as it is simple padding. The saving grace of . Light Album) is the coproduction team of Bruce Johnston and Jim Guercio. It would be easy to attack . Light Album) as an awful record, if only out of spite for being bored to death by the jabbering of the Beach Boys’ champions. But this LP is worse than awful.
Light Album) found The Beach Boys standing at a crossroad. The following year they would perform for hundreds of thousands in Washington, . and by the end of the ‘80s they’d be back at the top of the charts. Thanks to Geoffrey Cushing-Murray and Dawn Eden.
Songs by. Albums by. Videos by. View web version. New music every Thursday 10AM – Midnight EST. Privacy.
The Beach Boys LP . Light Album 1979 Brother records. Light Album) LP The Beach Boys 1979 Vinyl 15227. VINYL LP Beach Boys - . Light Album) Caribou Records JZ 35752, shrinkwrap.