Trouble - After The War album flac
|A1||Christmas Day's Evening||4:20|
|A2||Circus Waltz / After The War||5:24|
|A3||Lonely People / Ballad||9:53|
|B4||Three / Deep Six||9:46|
- Produced For – Danish Music Centre Production
- Recorded At – Ivar Rosenberg Lydteknik
- Made By – TELDEC »Telefunken-Decca« Schallplatten GmbH
- Printed By – Bartels Druck
- Bass – Niels-Henning Ørsted Pedersen
- Drums – Bjarne Rostvold
- Guitar – Ole Berndorf
- Organ, Piano – Ole Koch Hansen*
- Photography By, Graphics, Design – Poul Bruun
- Producer, Engineer – Freddy Hansson
- Tenor Saxophone, Soprano Saxophone, Flute – Ray Pitts
- Trumpet [Electric], Flugelhorn – Allan Botschinsky
- Written-By – Allan Botschinsky (tracks: A1, A3, B1), N.-H. Ørsted Pedersen* (tracks: S3), Ray Pitts (tracks: A2, A3, B2, B4)
NotesGerman issue comes with insert. Laminated cover.
Recorded July 2,3 & 4, 1970
Bartels Druck Lüneburg
Produced using the Royal Sound Stereo technology (logo on labels)
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Rights Society: GEMA
- Matrix / Runout (Runout stamped side A): 01521-A/S
- Matrix / Runout (Runout stamped side B): 01521-B/S i
- Matrix / Runout (Runout stamped side A + B): Manufactured in Germany
- Matrix / Runout (Matrix on label side A): 1521 A/S
- Matrix / Runout (Matrix on label side A): 1521 B/S
- Other (Logo on label side A + B): royal sound Stereo
|SLP 1521||Trouble||After The War (LP, Album)||Sonet||SLP 1521||Denmark||1970|
|700||Trouble||After The War (CD, Album)||Private Cd Production||700||US||2013|
|SLPS 1521||Trouble||After The War (LP, Album, Gat)||Sonet||SLPS 1521||Denmark||1970|
No, I don´t make money with any of my videos & all the rights belongs to original owner and artist
After the War is the seventh solo studio album by Irish guitarist Gary Moore, released in 1989. Like its predecessor Wild Frontier, After the War contains elements of Celtic music. The instrumental "Dunluce" is named after Dunluce Castle in Northern Ireland.
Circus Waltz/After The War. 5:23. 3. Lonely People/Ballad. After The War (LP, Album). After The War (LP, Album, Gat).
Trouble is the self-titled fourth studio album by the American doom metal band Trouble, released in 1990. It was the band's first release on Def American. All songs by Eric Wagner, Bruce Franklin and Rick Wartell. At the End of My Daze" – 3:13. Psychotic Reaction" – 3:15. A Sinner's Fame" – 4:18. The Misery Shows (Act II)" – 7:21. Black Shapes of Doom" – 3:47. Heaven on My Mind" – 4:09.
1. (00:04:20) TROUBLE - Christmas Day's Evening. 2. (00:05:24) TROUBLE - Circus Waltz, After The War. (00:09:50) TROUBLE - Lonely People, Ballad. 4. (00:03:59) TROUBLE - Children Song.
The War is the fourth studio album by South Korean-Chinese boy band Exo. It was released digitally on July 18, 2017 and physically on July 19, 2017 by SM Entertainment under Genie Music's distribution. The album includes a total of nine tracks including the lead single "Ko Ko Bop".
After The War (LP, Album). Telefunken, Danish Music Centre Production. Trouble - After The War related music albums.
Trouble-After the War Danish prog psych cd 1. 9$. RAT PATROL: VOLUME 2 Dominic Frontiere + Alex North LA-LA LAND CD TV Score NEW! 1. 5$. Nutech karaoke scdg 1234 songs rock,country,oldies,POP multiplex 2018 sale 1.
Gary Moore - After The War (1989). Update Required To play the media you will need to either update your browser to a recent version or update your Flash plugin.
Gary Moore's 1989 release, After the War features a return to the metal guitar riffing of his '80s records ("Speak for Yourself" and "Running from the Storm"), while continuing to explore more conventional pop dynamics with mixed results. It works great on "Ready to Love," and, after dedicating his last album to fallen childhood friend and musical partner in crime, Phil Lynott, Moore finally honors him in song with the moving "Blood of Emeralds