Kreator - Gods Of Violence album flac
Tracklist Hide Credits
|Gods Of Violence|
|CD-2||World War Now||4:28|
|CD-3||Satan Is Real
Lyrics By – Dagobert Jäger
|CD-5||Gods Of Violence
Harp [Intro] – Tekla-Li Wadensten
|CD-6||Army Of Storms||5:10|
|CD-7||Hail To The Hordes
Bagpipes – Boris Pfeiffer
|CD-8||Lion With Eagle Wings||5:23|
Vocals [Additional], Lyrics By – Dagobert Jäger
|CD-10||Side By Side||4:20|
|CD-11||Death Becomes My Light||7:27|
|Live At Wacken Open Air 2014|
|BD-3||From Flood Into Fire|
|BD-6||Pleasure To Kill|
|BD-7||Hordes Of Chaos|
|BD-9||Enemy Of God|
|BD-13||United In Hate|
|BD-14||Flag Of Hate / Tormentor|
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Nuclear Blast Records
- Copyright (c) – Nuclear Blast Records
- Record Company – Nuclear Blast Europe
- Record Company – Nuclear Blast USA
- Pressed By – Technicolor – CAP03335
- Produced At – Fascination Street Studios
- Recorded At – Fascination Street Studios
- Mixed At – Fascination Street Studios
- Mastered At – Fascination Street Studios
- Recorded At – Studio Seven, Örebro
- Published By – Edition Orwellian Hallucinations
- Published By – Sony/ATV Music Publishing (Germany)
- Mastered At – Hertzwerk
- Recorded At – Nemesis Studios
- Recorded At – Level 3
- Recorded At – Wacken Open Air
- Arranged By [Orchestral Arrangements By] – Francesco Ferrini (tracks: CD-1 to CD11), Francesco Paoli (tracks: CD-1 to CD11)
- Artwork [Art], Layout – Jan Meininghaus
- Bass – Christian Giesler
- Choir [Battle Choirs By] – Björn Kromm (tracks: CD-1 to CD11), Fredrik Eriksson (tracks: CD-1 to CD11), Henrik Andersson (tracks: CD-1 to CD11), Jens Bogren (tracks: CD-1 to CD11), Lars Höjer (tracks: CD-1 to CD11), Mattias Lövdahl (tracks: CD-1 to CD11), Ronny Millanowicz (tracks: CD-1 to CD11)
- Choir [Epic Choirs By] – Ronny Millanowicz (tracks: CD-1 to CD11)
- Drums – Ventor
- Engineer [Additional Engineering By] – David Castillo (tracks: CD-1 to CD11), Erik Mjörnell (tracks: CD-1 to CD11)
- Engineer [Harp Engineered By] – Christopher Wadensten (tracks: CD-5)
- Guitar – Sami Yli-Sirniö
- Mastered By – Olman Viper (tracks: CD-1 to CD11), Tony Lindgren (tracks: CD-1 to CD11)
- Mixed By [Mixing Assistance], Edited By [Editing By] – Linus Corneliusson (tracks: CD-1 to CD11)
- Photography By [Band Photos] – Robert Eikelpoth
- Producer [Produced By], Recorded By, Mixed By – Jens Bogren (tracks: CD-1 to CD11)
- Recorded By [Choirs Recorded By] – Ronny Millanowicz (tracks: CD-1 to CD11)
- Recorded By [Pre Production] – Dominic Paraskevopoulos (tracks: CD-1 to CD11), Marc Görtz (tracks: CD-1 to CD11)
- Technician [Drumtechs] – Ludwig Näsvall (tracks: CD-1 to CD11), Urban Näsvall (tracks: CD-1 to CD11)
- Vocals, Guitar, Lyrics By [All] – Mille Petrozza
- Written-By, Arranged By – Kreator (tracks: CD-1 to CD11), Mille Petrozza (tracks: CD-1 to CD11)
Notes"Gods Of Violence" produced, recorded and mixed @ Fascination Street Studios, Sweden.
Mastered @ Fascination Street Studios.
Choirs recorded at Studio Seven, Örebro.
Pre production recorded at Nemesis Studios and Level 3.
Blu-ray footage recorded live at Wacken Open Air 2014.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 7 27361 37250 7
- Barcode: 727361372507
- Matrix / Runout (CD, Variant 1+2): CAP03335 NB3725-0CD1 Technicolor
- Mastering SID Code (CD, Variant 1+2): IFPILR78
- Mould SID Code (CD, Variant 1+2): IFPI UGAA
- Matrix / Runout (Blu-ray, Variant 1+2): BVP22972 NB3725-0BD1R0/A 01 030MM
- Mastering SID Code (Blu-ray, Variant 1+2): IFPI LZ13
- Mould SID Code (Blu-ray, Mirrored, Variant 1): IFPI UGK2
- Mould SID Code (Blu-ray, Mirrored, Variant 2): IFPI UGG3
- Label Code: LC 07027
- Rights Society: GEMA
|none||Kreator||Gods Of Violence (11xFile, AAC, Album, 256)||Nuclear Blast||none||US||2017|
|GQCS-90270~2||Kreator||Gods Of Violence (CD, Album + DVD-V + CD, Album + Ltd, Fat)||Chaos Reigns, Ward Records, Nuclear Blast||GQCS-90270~2||Japan||2017|
|NB 3916-0, 3916-0||Kreator||Gods Of Violence (CD, Album + DVD-V + Ltd, Dig)||Nuclear Blast, Nuclear Blast||NB 3916-0, 3916-0||US||2017|
|NB 3916, 3916||Kreator||Gods Of Violence (2xLP, Album, Ltd, Red)||Nuclear Blast, Nuclear Blast||NB 3916, 3916||US||2017|
|E-014||Kreator||Gods Of Violence (Cass, Album, RE)||Eviscerated Records||E-014||Indonesia||2018|
Official video for 'Gods Of Violence', taken from the album of the same name! .
Kreator - Gods Of Violence (2017).
Kreator : Gods of Violence,альбом, рецезия, трек-лист, mp3, тексты песен.
Album · 2017 · 11 Songs.
Gods of Violence is the fourteenth studio album by German thrash metal band Kreator, released on January 27, 2017. It is the band's first studio album in almost five years since 2012's Phantom Antichrist, marking the longest gap between two studio albums in their career. A music video for the album's title track was released on November 18, 2016.
Gods of Violence is the fourteenth studio album by the German thrash metal band Kreator. It’s the band’s first studio album in almost five years since 2012’s Phantom Antichrist. This break marked the longest gap between two studio albums in the band’s career. Gods of Violence ist das vierzehnte Studioalbum der Essener Thrash Metal-Band Kreator. Der Vorgänger Phantom Antichrist wurde 2012 veröffentlicht, womit diese fünf Jahre den längsten Abstand zwischen zwei Alben seit Bestehen der Gruppe bedeuten. Die Kernbotschaft des Albums ist, dass man gegenüber allem Schlechten in der Welt seinen Optimismus bewahren sollte. Die Band äußerte sich in außerdem in einem Interview mit dem österreichischen Magazin Stormbringer zum Album.
Gods Of Violence (11xFile, AAC, Album, 256). Gods Of Violence (CD, Album + DVD-V + CD, Album + Ltd, Fat). Gods Of Violence (Cass, Album, RE). Eviscerated Records.
Love Us or Hate Us: The Very Best of the Noise Years 1985-1992. Listen to Gods of Violence now. Listen to Gods of Violence in full in the this site app. Play on this site.
This album has an average beat per minute of 119 BPM (slowest/fastest tempos: 96/196 BPM). See its BPM profile at the bottom of the page. Tracklist Gods of Violence. BPM Profile Gods of Violence. Album starts at 126BPM, ends at 114BPM (-12), with tempos within the -BPM range. Try refreshing the page if dots are missing). Recent albums by Kreator.
Kreator are continuing that momentum into 2017. After a short cinematic intro track, Gods Of Violence's first proper song is World War Now, which begins with an uptempo dose of old school thrash with galloping riffs and thundering drums from Ventor. It eases back into a more moderate pace and a memorable chorus. When it comes to pacing, Kreator realize you don't have to play at a thousand miles per hour all the time. It had been nearly five years since Kreator's last studio album, and even though there have been a couple live albums and a compilation released since then, fans have been hungry for new material. It was worth the wait, as Gods of Violence adds to their long and successful legacy, and Kreator remain a vital and relevant musical force. See Where Kreator Ranks Among the Top 50 Metal Bands of All Time. See Kreator in the 10 Greatest Thrash Bands.