Psycroptic - The Early Years album flac
|The Isle Of Disenchantment|
|A1||Carnival Of Vulgarity||4:08|
|A2||The Sword Of Uncreation||4:19|
|A3||Condemned By Discontent||4:22|
|A5||The Isle Of Disenchantment||3:25|
|B1||Of Dull Eyes Borne||5:03|
|B3||Beneath The Ground We Dwell||2:09|
|The Scepter Of The Ancients|
|C1||The Colour Of Sleep||5:06|
|C2||Battling The Misery Of Organon||4:00|
|D2||The Valley Of Winds Breath And Dragons Fire||4:58|
|D3||A Planetary Discipline||3:55|
|D4||The Scepter Of Ĵaar-Gilon||6:32|
|Symbols Of Failure|
|E2||Missionaries Of A Future To Come||5:23|
|E3||Merchants Of Deceit||3:25|
|E4||Minions: The Fallen||4:20|
|E5||Repairing The Dimensional Cluster||4:59|
|F1||Epoch Of The Gods||3:22|
|F2||Our Evolutionary Architecture||3:55|
|F3||An Experiment In Transience||3:37|
|F4||Cleansing A Misguided Path||4:04|
|G||Incarnated Solvent Abuse (Carcass Cover)|
|H1||Dawn Of The Angry (Morbid Angel Cover)|
|H2||Behind The Crooked Cross (Slayer Cover)|
- Pressed By – GZ Media – 123106E
- Pressed By – GZ Media – 123107E
- Pressed By – GZ Media – 123108E
- Pressed By – GZ Media – 123109O
- Recorded At – Red Planet Studios
- Recorded At – Joebiwan Studios
- Mixed At – Red Planet Studios
- Mastered At – Studios 301, Sydney
- Mastered At – Cutting Room
- Artwork [Original - The Isle Of Disenchantment, The Scepter Of The Ancients] – Bill Dean
- Artwork [Symbols Of Failure] – Pär Olofsson
- Artwork [Vinyl, Isle Of Disenchantment, Scepter Of The Ancients] – Mitchell Nolte
- Bass – Cameron Grant
- Drums – David Haley
- Guest, Vocals [Scream] – Alex Pope (tracks: F1)
- Guitar – Joe Haley
- Layout [For Vinyl] – Travis Smith
- Layout [Original - Symbols Of Failure] – Joel Sta
- Lyrics By – Matthew Chalk (tracks: A1 to B4)
- Mastered By [Original] – Björn Engelmann (tracks: E1 to F4), Steve Smart (tracks: C1 to D4), Stew Long (tracks: A1 to B4)
- Mixed By – Joe Haley (tracks: E1 to F4), Stew Long (tracks: A1 to D4)
- Music By – Psycroptic (tracks: A1 to B4)
- Photography By [Band - Symbols Of Failure] – Kerry Whittle
- Recorded By – Stew Long (tracks: A1 to D4)
- Recorded By [All Except Drums] – Joe Haley (tracks: E1 to F4)
- Recorded By [Drums] – Stew Long (tracks: E1 to F4)
- Remastered By [For Vinyl] – Ken Sorceron
- Sounds [Additional Effects] – Tim Pope* (tracks: E1 to F4)
- Vocals – Jason Peppiatt (tracks: E1 to F4), Matthew Chalk (tracks: A1 to D4)
NotesLimited edition of 100 copies worldwide.
* Three 200-gram Heavyweight Black LP
* 70-gram Heavyweight 7", featuring rare bonus tracks only available inside the box set.
* Mastered specifically for vinyl from the original mixes.
* Three 350gsm heavyweight gatefold jackets with black inner flood printing.
* Brand new hand-painted cover art on the first two albums and the ultra-high resolution original cover art on "Symbols of Failure."
* Black inner sleeves.
"The Isle Of Disenchantment" recorded at Red Planet Studios, Hobart, October 2000.
"The Scepter Of The Ancients" recorded at Red Planet Studios, in 10 days throughout September, October, November and December 2002. Mixed at Red Planet Studios December 2002/January 2003. Originally mastered at 301 Studios in February 2003.
"Symbols Of Failure" drums recorded at Red Planet Studios, July 2005. All other recording completed at Joebiwan Studios from September to November 2005. Originally mastered at The Cutting Room, December 2005.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Other (The Isle Of Disenchantment - Catalog No.): BLOOD-078
- Matrix / Runout (The Isle Of Disenchantment - Side A): 123106E1/A
- Matrix / Runout (The Isle Of Disenchantment - Side B): 123106E2/A
- Other (The Scepter Of The Ancients - Catalog No.): BLOOD-079
- Matrix / Runout (The Scepter Of The Ancients - Side A): 123107E1/A
- Matrix / Runout (The Scepter Of The Ancients - Side B): 123107E2/A
- Other (Symbols Of Failure - Catalog No.): BLOOD-080
- Matrix / Runout (Symbols Of Failure - Side A): 123108E1/A
- Matrix / Runout (Symbols Of Failure - Side B): 123108E2/B
- Matrix / Runout (7" - Side A): 123109O1/A
- Matrix / Runout (7" - Side B): 123109O2/A
|BLOOD-077||Psycroptic||The Early Years (Box, Comp, Ltd, RM, Col + LP, Album, Gre + LP, Alb)||Blood Music||BLOOD-077||Finland||2014|
Another Technical Death Metal release here. Or should i say Tasmanian Death Metal? Psycroptic is a really good band, with a good future perspective
Protection Each record is protected within its record sleeve by a white vellum anti-dust sleeve. Packaging All items are shipped brand-new and unopened in original packaging
The Early Years (2014) by Psycroptic. Genres: Technical Death Metal. Songs: The Isle of Disenchantment, The Scepter of the Ancients, Symbols of Failure, Bonus 7" (33 RPM).
Type: Boxed set. Release date: 2014. Catalog ID: BLOOD-077. Three 350gsm heavyweight gatefold jackets with black inner flood printing.
Psycroptic – The Early Years. Label: Blood Music (2) – BLOOD-077. Music By – Psycroptic (tracks: A1 to B4). Photography By – Kerry Whittle. The Early Years (Box, Comp, Ltd, RM, Col + LP, Album, Gre + LP, Alb). Blood Music (2). BLOOD-077.
Technical death metal. Psycroptic were formed in Hobart in early 1999 by brothers Dave (drums) and Joe (guitar) Haley. Both were members of Disseminate, which had recorded a demo in 1998 before disbanding. The Haleys were joined by Cameron Grant on bass and (ex-Magoria) and Matthew Chalk on vocals (ex-Hemlock), who soon after became a drummer with established local death metal act . The band's name, Psycroptic, was randomly devised by Chalk's friend and has no particular meaning. Psycroptic undertook a handful of Australian dates with Hate Eternal before working on their third album, Symbols of Failure (January 2006), their first for Neurotic. The release was followed by another European excursion with Nile and another Australian tour, this time with Cannibal Corpse.
Psycroptic, the only notable metal act I can think of from the island of Tasmania, have sharpened their musical tools to a deadly edge on their seventh album. Yes, it’s funny that a devilishly good group finds luck on holy number seven, but it’s not like Psycroptic needed a hell of a lot of tweaking to release their greatest work yet. That said, As the Kingdom Drowns is a fantastic, technical death metal record in large part because of those small tweaks
This coincidentally can be attributed to recognition this band has earned itself over the years.
The early years - by psycroptic blood music 2017. Ob (Servant) by Psycroptic (2008-10-14) Nuclear Blast. Psycroptic most certainly turned the screws on the listeners on this album. Thundering fast drumming and bass, crushing guitars and the usual death grunts heralds the return of this Australian band. Everything dressed up in a good sound and with an excellent artwork.
What are the best albums by Psycroptic? BestEverAlbums. com brings together thousands of 'greatest ever album' charts and calculates an overall ranking. PSYCROPTIC-SYMBOLS OF FAILURE CD NEW Condition: Brand New. Time left: 1d 12h 37m 37s. Ships to: Worldwide. Obscura Omnivium Vinyl shirt beyond creationtt he black dahlia murder psycroptic Condition: Used. Time left: 1d 18h 31m 11s. Psycroptic - The Early Years 3 x LP + 7" Vinyl Boxset Album - 200 Gram Records Condition: New. Time left: 1d 21h 21m 56s.