Jerry Lee Lewis - Young Blood album flac
Tracklist Hide Credits
|1||I'll Never Get Out Of This World Alive
Written-By – Fred Rose, Hank Williams
Written-By – Al Anderson , Andy Paley
Written-By – Bobby Darin
|4||Miss The Mississippi And You
Written-By – William Halley*, Eric Schoenberg
Written-By – Jerry Leiber, Mike Stoller
|6||Crown Victoria Custom '51
Written-By – A. Paley*, J. Burton*, J.L. Lewis*, K. Lovelace*
|7||High Blood Pressure
Written-By – Huey Piano Smith*
Written-By – A. Paley*, J. Burton*, J. Richmond*, K. Lovelace*
|9||Gotta Travel On
Written-By – D. Lazer*, F. Hollerman*, L. Ehrlich*, L. Hays*, P. Clayton*, P. Seeger*, R. Gilbert*
|10||Down The Road A Piece
Written-By – Don Raye
|11||It Was The Whiskey Talkin' (Not Me)
Written-By – A. Paley*, J. Paley*, M. Kernan*, N. Claflin*
Written-By – Elmer Laird
|13||One Of Them Old Things
Written-By – Hoy Lindsey, Joel Sonnier*
|14||House Of Blue Lights
Written-By – Don Raye, Freddie Slack
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – WEA International Inc.
- Copyright (c) – WEA International Inc.
- Distributed By – Warner Music Canada Ltd
- Made By – Cinram
- Accordion – Frank Marocco
- Art Direction – Jim de Barros*
- Backing Vocals – Billy West
- Bass – Bob Glaub, Dave Roe Rorick*, J.R. Byrd*, Joey Spampinato
- Coordinator [Production] – Laura Grover
- Design – Ryan J. McGinness
- Drums – Buddy Harman, Don Allen, Glen Colson, Tommy Ardolino*
- Engineer – Greg Archilla, Mark Linett
- Executive-Producer – Seymour Stein
- Fiddle, Strings [Other Strings] – John Curtis, Matthew Glaser*, Yoshiro Arita*
- Fiddle, Strings [Other Strings], Horns, Reeds – Danny Weinstein*
- Guitar – Al Anderson , Bobby B. Keyes, Don Baer, Elliot Easton, James Burton
- Guitar, Backing Vocals – Mike Kernan*
- Guitar, Fiddle, Strings [Other Strings] – Kenny Lovelace
- Harmonica – Mike Turk
- Horns, Reeds – Bob Efford, Craig Ball, David Whitney, Frank Macchia, Stanley Watkins, Stuart Aptekar
- Mastered By – Joe Gastwirt
- Photography By – Kent Barker
- Producer, Drums, Bass, Backing Vocals – Andy Paley
- Steel Guitar – Robby Turner
- Vocals, Piano – Jerry Lee Lewis
Notes(P) © 1995 Sire Records Company for the USA and WEA International Inc. for the World Outside of USA.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Text): 0 7559-61795-2 2
- Barcode (Scan): 075596179522
- Matrix / Runout: CD-61795 #950507N
- Matrix / Runout: MFG BY CINRAM
- Mastering SID Code: L 381
- Mould SID Code: IFPI6000
|7559617952||Jerry Lee Lewis||Young Blood (CD, Album)||Sire||7559617952||Australia||1995|
|E2 61795||Jerry Lee Lewis||Young Blood (CD, Album, Club)||Sire||E2 61795||Canada||1995|
|61795-2, 8-418||Jerry Lee Lewis||Young Blood (CD, Album, Unofficial)||Sire , ArsNova||61795-2, 8-418||Russia||Unknown|
|61795-4||Jerry Lee Lewis||Young Blood (Cass, Album, Dol)||Sire||61795-4||US||1995|
|7559-61795-4||Jerry Lee Lewis||Young Blood (Cass)||Sire||7559-61795-4||Germany||1995|
Jerry Lee Lewis made a comeback effort in 1995 with Young Blood.
Jerry Lee Lewis made a comeback effort in 1995 with Young Blood. Although the Killer's performance is impressive - his voice continues to weather well with age and he hasn't lost much of his instrumental prowess - the selection of material is fairly uninspired and predictable. This wouldn't have been a problem if Jerry Lee was allowed to work with a top-notch backing band, elevating the pedestrian material to a new level
Young Blood is a 1995 album by Jerry Lee Lewis. Musicians included James Burton on lead guitar, Buddy Harman and Andy Paley on drums, and Al Anderson and Kenny Lovelace on guitar. The album was released on Sire Records on May 23, 1995. The album was recorded at Blue Jay Recording Studio, Carlisle, Massachusetts, House of Blues Studios, Memphis, Tennessee, Lewis Ranch, Nesbit, Mississippi, Sunset Sound Factory, Los Angeles, California, and Your Place Or Mine Studio, Glendale, California. The album featured an all-star cast of musicians including, James Burton, Buddy Harman, Joey Spampinato, Andy Paley, and Kenny Lovelace. The release was a comeback album which attempted to recapture the 1950s Sun Records style which Jerry Lee Lewis was most known for.
Crown Victoria Custom '51, 03:04. High Blood Pressure, 02:53. Restless Heart, 02:46. Gotta Travel On, 02:06. Down the Road a Piece, 02:29. It Was the Whiskey Talkin' Not Me, 03:40. One of Them Old Things, 02:50.
I saw her standin' on the corner A yellow ribbon in her hair I couldn't stop myself from shoutin Look a-there! Look a-there! Look a-there! Look a-there! Young blood, young blood, young blood I can't get you out of my mind. I took one look and I was fractured I tried to walk but I was lame I tried to talk but I just stuttered What's your name? What's your name? What's your name? What's your name? Young blood, young blood, young blood I can't get you out of my mind. What crazy stuff! She.
Request an album send to friend. Jerry Lee Lewis - Young Blood. Bitrate (quality): 192256320.
Album by Jerry Lee Lewis. I'll Never Get Out of This World Alive. Miss the Mississippi and You. Young Blood. Crown Victoria Custom '51. High Blood Pressure. It Was the Whiskey Talkin' (Not Me). Poison Love. One of Them Old Things. House of Blue Lights.
Listen to Jerry Lee Lewis lyrics sorted by album. New music videos and mp3 for artist Jerry Lee Lewis. Monsters/Roots (1999). Killer Country (1995). Anthology (Disc 1) (1993). Great Balls Of Fire! (1989). Killer: The Mercury Years Volume 1 (1963-1968) (1989). Killer: The Mercury Years Volume 2 (1969-1972) (1989). 18 Original Sun Greatest Hits (1984).
Jerry Lee Lewis discography. Jerry Lee Lewis discography. His album, "Live at the Star Club, Hamburg", is widely considered one of the greatest live concert albums ever. In his lengthy career in music, Lewis has had 30 songs reach the top ten on the "Billboard chart. Lewis is regarded as one of the greatest . Jerry Lee Lewis - All the Best (Full Album - THE BEST OF ROCK'N'ROLL). Jerry Lee Lewis - Mean Old Man. ✪ ジェリー・リー・ルイスJerry Lee Lewis／The Session： （1973年）. The Legendary Sun Records Story.