Shadow - Sweet Sweet Dreams album flac
|A1||Let's Make It Up||6:11|
|A2||Let's Get It Together||6:27|
|A3||D'Hardest (Bonus Track)||7:34|
|B3||Way, Way Out||4:48|
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Analog Africa
- Copyright (c) – Analog Africa
- Mixed At – Secret Sound
- Mixed At – Black Wing Studio, London
- Recorded At – Sharc Sound Studios
- Mastered At – Sterling Sound
- Remastered At – The Carvery
- Lacquer Cut At – The Carvery
- Bass – Renold Reid
- Chorus – Akida (tracks: B1 to B3), Carlyle (tracks: A1 to A3), Carrol Jacob* (tracks: A1 to A3), Charmaine Forde (tracks: B1 to B3), Designer , Guenny (tracks: B1 to B3), Robbie Starr (tracks: A1 to A3)
- Design [Cover], Graphics – Linda Tyson
- Drums – Errol Wise (tracks: A1 to A3)
- Engineer – Wayne Jameson
- Guitar – Arthur (tracks: A1 to A3), Winston Bailey* (tracks: B1 to B3)
- Keyboards – Skice
- Lacquer Cut By – Frank Merritt
- Layout, Design [Graphic Design] – Kathrin Remest
- Liner Notes – Adz , Bukka Rennie
- Mastered By [Mastering Engineer] – Jose Rodriguez*
- Photography By [Cover] – Kwame Brathwaite
- Producer, Composed By, Arranged By – Winston Bailey*
- Remastered By – Frank Merritt
Notes* Analog Africa release comes as a Gatefold LP picturing Shadow performing during Port of Spain´s 1974 carnival.
* Gatefold 180g LP
* Include a 4-pages big size Inlay with liner notes and a double page poster (30x60cm)
* Exclusive pictures from Shadow´s personal collection
* D´Hardest (12' version) was added as a bonus track.
* "Dreaming" is available as download version and on CD
Side A mixed at Secret Sound Studio, New York
Side B mixed at Black Wing Studio, London
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 4260126061149
- Label Code: LC 18467
- Matrix / Runout (Runout Side A, Etched): SHADOW - SWEET SWEET DREAMS - AALP082-A The Carvery
- Matrix / Runout (Runout Side B, Etched): SHADOW - SWEET SWEET DREAMS - AALP082-B The Carvery
|SR-010||Shadow||Sweet Sweet Dreams (LP, Album)||SR Records||SR-010||Trinidad & Tobago||1984|
|AACD082||Shadow||Sweet Sweet Dreams (CD, Album, RE)||Analog Africa||AACD082||Germany||2016|
|JAMWAXLP02||Shadow||Sweet Sweet Dreams (LP, Album, RE)||Jamwax||JAMWAXLP02||France||2016|
|JAMWAXLP02||Shadow||Sweet Sweet Dreams (LP, Album, RE, TP)||Jamwax||JAMWAXLP02||France||2016|
|WB-0048, WD 004849||Shadow||Sweet Sweet Dreams (LP)||Kalico Records, Kalico Records||WB-0048, WD 004849||US||1984|
The Future Sounds Of Yesterday’s Dreams . Jamwax is an independant label dedicated to mostly (but not restricted to) Jamaican music. Since december, 1st of 2013, we have been reissuing hard to find and obscure songs from Jamaica the island in the sun, Bermuda, Trinidad & Tobago, and also Nigeria.
You should see me in a crown.
Shadow (11) – Sweet Sweet Dreams. Etichetta: Analog Africa – AALP082. Analog Africa release comes as a Gatefold LP picturing Shadow performing during Port of Spain´s 1974 carnival.
Sweet Sweet Dreams was recorded at the legendary SHARC studios, located on a hill in Chaguaramas (near Port of Spain) and despite a fantastic sound and monster Soca-boogie tunes like Lets get it together, Lets Make it Up and Way, Way Out the album was a commercial flop, probably due to the fact that it didn’t sound like anything else coming. out of Trinidad & Tobago at the time: It fused a range of different rhythms and new sounds, primarily heavy synth riffs
Little Miss Sweet Dreams Tennessee. Album : Everything You've Come To Expect (2016) The Last Shadow Puppets More version(s) : 1. The Last Shadow Puppets top tabs. chr My Mistakes Were Made For You. chr Miracle Aligner.
Famously, Shadow's Sweet Sweet Dreams album was panned by critics when it first appeared way back in 1984. In the years since, it has attained cult status, with collectors of Trinidadian music particularly enjoying its curious blend of bustling boogie electronics, Soca rhythms, traditional instrumentation and sassy disco-pop style. As this tasty reissue proves, the album has lost none of its lustre over the last 30 years
Delivers intense pigmentation in a single swipe. One of our most innovative formulas yet. Jelly Much delivers extremely high impact looks in a single swipe.
Sweet Dreams is the second album by the Canadian heavy metal band Sword, released in 1988 by Aquarius Records. Rick Hughes - Vocals, Keyboards. Mike Plant - Guitar, Keyboards. Jack Richardson - Producer. Garth Richardson - Producer, Engineer. Renée Marc-Aurèle - Assistant Engineer. Bill Kennedy - Mixing. George Marino - Mastering. George Chin - Photography.
Sweet Dreams (Are Made of This) (album). Sweet Dreams (Are Made of This) is the second studio album by British new wave duo Eurythmics. It was released on 4 January 1983 by RCA Records. The album was included in the book 1001 Albums You Must Hear Before You Die. After almost two years of initial commercial failure for Eurythmics, this album became a commercial breakthrough for the duo on both sides of the Atlantic.