Sarah Jane Morris, Antonio Forcione - Compared To What album flac
- Album: Compared To What
- FLAC: 1970 mb | MP3: 1373 mb
- Released: 2016
- Rating: 4.9/5
- Votes: 834
- Format: ADX MP4 XM AA VOC APE WAV
Tracklist Hide Credits
|3||Message In A Bottle
Written-By – Gordon Sumner
|5||All I Want Is You||3:49|
|6||I Bare My Soul||4:45|
Written-By – Stevie Wonder
|9||I'll See You There||3:06|
|10||Moving Forward My Friend||2:57|
|11||Compared To What
Written-By – Eugene B*, Gene McDaniels*
|12||Blowing In The Wind
Written-By – Bob Dylan
- Published By – Black Bull Music Co., Inc.
- Published By – Bug Music
- Published By – Copyright Control
- Published By – EMI Music Publishing Ltd.
- Published By – GM Sumner
- Published By – Jobete Music Co., Inc.
- Published By – Lonport Music, Inc.
- Published By – Sony/ATV Music Publishing LLC
- Published By – Sony/ATV Music Publishing (UK) Ltd.
- Published By – Sparta Florida Music Group Ltd.
- Recorded At – Masterchord
- Recorded At – The Premises Studio (London)
- Recorded At – Yellow Fish Studios
- Mixed At – Ian's Studio
- Mastered At – Air Lyndhurst Hall
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Sarah Jane Morris
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Antonio Forcione
- Copyright (c) – Sarah Jane Morris
- Copyright (c) – Antonio Forcione
- Copyright (c) – Fallen Angel Ltd
- Manufactured By – GZ Media – C90502
- Acoustic Bass – Henry Thomas (tracks: 1 to 4)
- Acoustic Bass [Acoustic Bass Guitar] – Henry Thomas (tracks: 11)
- Arranged By [Music Arrangement By] – Antonio Forcione
- Cello – Jenny Adejayan (tracks: 7)
- Design – [email protected]
- Drums – Henry Thomas (tracks: 11)
- Engineer – Ian Caple
- Guitar [Guitars] – Antonio Forcione
- Mastered By – Ray Staff
- Mixed By – Ian Caple
- Percussion – David Pasqualini*, Martyn Barker (tracks: 1 to 4, 11)
- Photography By [Front Cover Photograph By] – Sara Leigh Lewis
- Photography By [Page 12] – Gianfilippo Masserano
- Photography By [Page 6] – Chris Nash
- Photography By [Pages 2 & 9] – Anna Kunst
- Producer – AF*, SJM*
- Sleeve Notes – John Fordham
- Vocals – Sarah Jane Morris
- Written-By – Antonio Forcione (tracks: 1, 2, 4 to 7, 9, 10), Johny Brown* (tracks: 1, 2, 4 to 7, 9, 10), Sarah Jane Morris (tracks: 1, 2, 4 to 7, 9, 10)
NotesCard Sleeve "Edinburgh Festival Special Edition"
|AFSJM002||Sarah Jane Morris, Antonio Forcione||Sarah Jane Morris, Antonio Forcione - Compared To What (CD, Album)||Fallen Angel , Antastic Ltd||AFSJM002||2016|
The early summer of 2016 will see Sarah Jane Morris and Antonio Forcione come together in a worldwide tour to promote the launch of their collaborative album: Compared to What
Выгодные цены без комиссий! Бронируйте отели онлайн на Booking. com · Бесплатная отмена брони · Надежное бронирование · Широкий выбор
Arranged By – Antonio Forcione. Cello – Jenny Adejayan (tracks: 7). Design – eleonore.
Released: Oct 18, 2016. 2016 Sarah Jane Morris, Antonio Forcione. More By Sarah Jane Morris. See All. Bloody Rain. Concerto Grosso Trilogy Live.
The Sea - from the new album 'Compared to What' more information on ww. ntonioforcione. com or ww. arahjanemorris. com A special thank you to: Michele Stallo - Art Director Davide Palmiotto - Sound engineer Stefano Scialotti - Cameraman.
Background information Morris is managed by Juliet Sharman Matthews who runs JPSM Management and was her A & R Manager when she was signed to Jive Records. Compared to What (2016, with Antonio Forcione). "Biography for Sarah Jane Morris". Archived from the original on 13 December 2005. Retrieved 11 March 2014. "Sarah Jane Morris interviewed June 29, 2000". Archived from the original on 20 November 2000.
Sarah Jane Morris & Antonio Forcione. Sarah Jane Morris & Antonio Forcione - I'll See You There 03:05. Sarah Jane Morris & Antonio Forcione - Moving Toward My Friend 02:56. Sarah Jane Morris & Antonio Forcione - Compared to What 04:12. Sarah Jane Morris & Antonio Forcione - Blowin' in the Wind 06:05. We were unable to load Disqus. If you are a moderator please see our troubleshooting guide.
With the release of a new album entitled Compared To What, Sarah- Jane teams up with the guitar artistry of world-renowned Antonio Forcione, producing a compelling, unique and haunting album. Together they have each been compared to an impressive array of musical geniuses including Janice Joplin and Tom Waits (vocally) as well as Jimi Hendrix (instrumentally) – a comparison Antonio wears with pride. Eight tracks on the 12 track album are original material co-written by Morris and Forcione and with some of the lyrics by Johny Brown, Sarah -Jane’s long term collaborator. Alongside the songs of conscience, the album includes some wry comedy, love songs and some memorable covers, notably Stevie Wonder, Bob Dylan and The Police’s classic Message In A Bottle.
Artist: Sarah Jane Morris and Antonio Forcione. Album: Compared To What.