Scritti Politti + Miles Davis - Oh Patti album flac
|A||Oh Patti (Don't Feel Sorry For Loverboy)|
|B||Oh Patti (Instrumental)|
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Virgin Records Ltd.
- Copyright (c) – Jouissance Ltd.
- Copyright (c) – Virgin Records Ltd.
- Recorded At – Atlantic Studios
- Recorded At – Minot Sound
- Recorded At – Britannia Row Studios
- Designed At – DKB
- Published By – Chrysalis Music
- Published By – Warner Bros. Music Ltd.
- Mastered At – EMI Records
- Mastered At – The Town House
- Pressed By – CBS Pressing Plant, Aston Clinton
- Arranged By [Arrangement] – Gamson*
- Artwork [Art], Photography By [Photography] – Green*, Keith Breeden, Robert Brimson*
- Backing Vocals [B. Vox] – Eric Troyer, Rory Dodd
- Drum Programming [Drum Programme] – Fred Maher
- Engineer [Assistant Engineers] – Arabella Rodriguez, Claude Achille, Graham Meek, Michael O'Reilly, Stuart Breed
- Engineer [Engineered] – Ray Bardani
- Guitar – Dan Huff*
- Keyboards – David Gamson
- Lyrics By [Lyrics] – Gartside*
- Management [Representation] – Partisan Management*
- Mixed By [Mixed] – Mike Shipley
- Music By [Music] – Gamson*, Gartside*
- Photography By [Back Cover Photograph] – Ebet Roberts
- Producer [Produced] – Gamson*, Gartside*
- Recorded By [Drum Samples Recorded By] – John Potoker
- Technician [Synclavier Assistance] – John Mahoney, Ray Niznik
- Trumpet – Miles Davis
- Vocals – Green Gartside
NotesCatalogue number VS1006 is on the rear sleeve, VS 1006 is on the labels.
Printed on backcover:
℗ 1988 Virgin Records Ltd.
© 1988 Jouissance Ltd.
Manufactured in the U.K.
Recorded at Atlantic Studios N.Y., Minot Studios, White Plains, N.Y., Britannia Row Studios, London.
Sleeve produced at DKB, London.
Thanks to Susie Mckinley, Tommy Lipuma, Tom Cimillo
Representation: [...], 39 Great Windmill St., London W1V 7PA.
Scritti crush crew: PO Box 107, London N6 5RU (send sae).
Printed on labels:
℗ & © 1988 Virgin Records Ltd.
Chrysalis Music/ Warner Bros. Music Ltd.
This version pressed by CBS, Aston Clinton from plates prepared by EMI Records.
This version pressed by EMI Records.
This version has silver injection labels.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Text): 5 012980 100675
- Barcode (Scanned): 5012980100675
- Matrix / Runout (Side A label): VS 1006-A
- Matrix / Runout (Side B label): VS 1006-B
- Matrix / Runout (Side A runout, variant 1): VS 1006 A-1U-1- TOWNHOUSE DMM ⋀ D
- Matrix / Runout (Side B runout, variant 1): VS 1006 B-1U-1- TOWNHOUSE DMM D ⋀
- Matrix / Runout (Side A runout, variant 2): VS 1006 A-1U-1- 5 TOWNHOUSE DMM ⋀ D
- Matrix / Runout (Side B runout, variant 2): VS 1006 B-1U-1- 7 TOWNHOUSE DMM D ⋀
|VS 1006||Scritti Politti + Miles Davis||Scritti Politti + Miles Davis - Oh Patti (7", Single, Pap)||Virgin||VS 1006||UK||1988|
|CDEP 17||Scritti Politti + Miles Davis||Scritti Politti + Miles Davis - Oh Patti (Don't Feel Sorry For Loverboy) (CD, Maxi)||Virgin||CDEP 17||UK||1988|
|90428||Scritti Politti + Miles Davis||Scritti Politti + Miles Davis - Oh Patti (7")||Virgin||90428||France||1988|
|vsx 1006||Scritti Politti + Miles Davis||Scritti Politti + Miles Davis - Oh Patti (Don't Feel Sorry For Loverboy) (7", Ltd + Box, Num)||Virgin||vsx 1006||UK||1988|
|7-27710-DJ, 9 27710-7||Scritti Politti + Miles Davis||Scritti Politti + Miles Davis - Oh Patti (7", Single, Promo)||Warner Bros. Records, Warner Bros. Records||7-27710-DJ, 9 27710-7||US||1988|
Complete your Scritti Politti + Miles Davis collection.
Scritti Politti is the British trio of Fred Maher, Green Gartside and David Gamson. Scritti Politti" translates to "Political Writing" in Italian. An instrumental version was later recorded by Jazz trumpeter Miles Davis (who featured on their 1988 hit "Oh Patti (Don't Feel Sorry For Loverboy)") for his 1986 album Tutu .
All formats Album CD CD Album CD Single CD Maxi Vinyl records LP 7 inchs 7 inchs (SP) 7 inchs (EP) 12 inchs 78 rpm 10 inchs DVD VHS Tape Clothing T-Shirt Others. Scritti politti + miles davis oh patti don t feel sorry for loverboy. scritti politti miles davis (2). Title.
Perfect Way (Scritti Politti song). Perfect Way" is a song by British band Scritti Politti. It was featured on the band's second and most successful album, Cupid & Psyche 85 (released in June 1985). Four singles had already been released in the UK from the album before "Perfect Way".
Listen to music from Scritti Politti like Perfect Way, Absolute & more. Find the latest tracks, albums, and images from Scritti Politti. Scritti Politti is a musical group that was formed in 1977 in Leeds, England, being primarily a vehicle for singer-songwriter Green Gartside (born Paul Julian Strohmeyer on 22 June 1956, Cardiff, Wales). Initially a left-wing-inspired post-punk rock act, the band developed into a more new wave and mainstream pop based project in the early to mid-80s (following two heavy lineup changes).
80smusicremixes created Guitar Chords for Oh! Patti (Extended Version) - Scritti Politti ft. Miles Davis. Use our interactive tool to Transpose, change BPM and read our guide to play this song as a pro.
Matrix, Runout (Side B): VS-1006B 111 ✢. Other (Side B - Printed On Label): VS-1006-B. Oh Patti (Don't Feel Sorry For Loverboy) (CD, Single, Promo). Scritti Politti + Miles Davis - Oh Patti download. Related at Scritti Politti + Miles Davis - Oh Patti: Scritti Politti - Provision.
Miles Davis covered Scritti Politti's track "Perfect Way" "The Sweetest Girl" was covered by Madness on their 1985 album, Mad Not Ma. .There are references to Scritti Politti's "sugar coated pop" sound on Max Tundra's "Parallax Error Beheads You" Kurt Feldman (The Pains of Being Pure at Heart, The Depreciation Guild) stat.
Oh Patti Dont Feel Sorry For Loverboy. Scritti Politti - Brushed With Oil Dusted With Powder 1999.