Blind Guardian - Nightfall In Middle-Earth album flac
Tracklist Hide Credits
|1||War Of Wrath||1:50|
|2||Into The Storm||4:24|
|6||The Curse Of Feanor
Written-By – Olbrich*, Kürsch*, Siepen*, Stauch*
|10||Face The Truth||0:24|
|11||Noldor (Dead Winter Reigns)||6:51|
|12||Battle Of Sudden Flame||0:44|
|13||Time Stands Still (At The Iron Hill)||4:53|
|14||The Dark Elf||0:23|
Written-By – Olbrich*, Kürsch*, Schüren*
|17||Nom The Wise||0:33|
|18||When Sorrow Sang||4:25|
|19||Out On The Water||0:44|
|21||A Dark Passage||6:01|
|22||Final Chapter (Thus Ends...)||0:48|
- Recorded At – Twilight Hall Studios
- Recorded At – Karo Musikstudio, Brackel
- Recorded At – Sweet Silence Studios
- Recorded At – Vox Studios, Hamburg
- Recorded At – Air Edel Studios
- Mixed At – Sweet Silence Studios
- Pressed By – EMI Uden
- Artwork [Cover And Story Paintings] – Andreas Marschall
- Choir – The Choir Company
- Drums, Percussion – Thomas Stauch
- Engineer [Mixing Engineer] – Charlie Bauerfeind, Flemming Rasmussen, Piet Sielck
- Guitar [Lead & Rhythm], Acoustic Guitar – André Olbrich
- Guitar [Rhythm] – Marcus Siepen
- Lead Vocals, Backing Vocals – Hansi Kürsch
- Lyrics By [Lyrics & Concept Stories] – H. Kürsch*
- Mixed By – Flemming Rasmussen
- Mixed By [Interludes] – Charlie Bauerfeind
- Narrator – Douglas Fielding, Norman Eshley
- Performer [Guest Musician], Bass [Bass Guitar & Fretless Bass] – Oliver Holzwarth
- Performer [Guest Musician], Flute, Flute [Alto] – Max Zelzner
- Performer [Guest Musician], Keyboards, Effects [Orchestral] – Mathias Wiesner*
- Performer [Guest Musician], Piano [Grand Piano] – Michael Schüren
- Photography By – Thorsten Eichhorst
- Producer – Blind Guardian
- Recorded By, Engineer – Charlie Bauerfeind, Cuny, Flemming Rasmussen, Piet Sielck
- Written-By – Olbrich* (tracks: 1 to 5, 7 to 15, 17 to 22), Kürsch* (tracks: 1 to 5, 7 to 15, 17 to 22)
NotesBased on the story The Silmarillion by J.R.R. Tolkien.
This album is dedicated to J.R.R. Tolkien.
Recorded at Twilight Hall Studios, Krefeld, Karo Musik Studios, Brackel (HH, Germany) & Sweet Silence Studios (Copenhagen, Denmark) from September 1997 - March 1998 except:
Piano recorded at Vox Studios, HH, Germany in January 1998,
Narration recorded at Air edel-Studios, London.
Mixed at Sweet Silence Studios, Copenhagen, Denmark.
Packaging: jewel case
Total playing time: 65 mins, 31 secs
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Text): 7 24384 59392 6
- Barcode (Scanned): 724384593926
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 1 and 2): EMI uDEN 8458992 @ 1
- Mastering SID Code (Variant 1 and 2): IFPI L047
- Mould SID Code (Variant 1): ifpi 2515
- Mould SID Code (Variant 2): ifpi 2509
- Rights Society: BEL/BIEM
- Rights Society: S.I.A.E.
- Label Code: LC 3098
|7243 8 45899 2 9, 724384589929||Blind Guardian||Nightfall In Middle-Earth (CD, Album)||Virgin, Virgin||7243 8 45899 2 9, 724384589929||Europe||1998|
|NEMS 50||Blind Guardian||Nightfall In Middle-Earth (CD, Album)||NEMS Enterprises||NEMS 50||Argentina||1998|
|27361 43271||Blind Guardian||Nightfall In Middle-Earth (2xLP, Album, Ltd, RE, RM, Bi-)||Nuclear Blast||27361 43271||Europe||2018|
|7243 8 45899 2 9||Blind Guardian||Nightfall In Middle-Earth (CDr, Album, Ltd, Unofficial)||Virgin||7243 8 45899 2 9||Russia||2001|
|0946 3 96520 2 0||Blind Guardian||Nightfall In Middle-Earth (CD, Album, RE, RM)||Virgin||0946 3 96520 2 0||Europe||2007|
Nightfall in Middle-Earth is a concept album by Blind Guardian, released in 1998. It is Blind Guardian's sixth studio album
Blind Guardian - Nightfall In Middle Earth (1998).
Формируйте собственную коллекцию записей Blind Guardian.
Слушать песню Blind Guardian – 1998 - Nightfall in Middle-Earth Full Album онлайн или скачать mp3 в хорошем качестве 320 kbps на телефон (андроид, айфон) вы можете на сайте YoSound.
Слушайте Blind Guardian (Nightfall In Middle Earth) и скачивайте бесплатно в формате mp3 прямо сейчас, без кодов, смс и регистрации.
Nightfall in Middle-Earth is the sixth full-length studio album by German power metal band Blind Guardian. It was released on April 28, 1998, through Virgin Records. It is a concept album based upon J. R. Tolkien's The Silmarillion, a book of tales from the First Age of Middle-earth, recounting the War of the Jewels. The cover represents Lúthien dancing in front of Morgoth.
The mixture of medieval music patterns and modern patterns of power metal helped to be created a jewel in the crown of Metal in general. The lyrics,also,were dedicated to the master of fairytale of modern times, . olkien. The album has many very heavy and speed songs (Into the Storm,Mirror Mirror,Time Stands Still et. and the preludes of them give to the listener the essence of being in the mystical paths of Middle-Earth
Nightfall In Middle-Earth is a music studio album recording by BLIND GUARDIAN (Progressive Metal/Progressive Rock) released in 1998 on cd, lp, vinyl and/or cassette.
Nightfall in Middle Earth. Nightfall in Middle Earth (Remastered 2007). Perhaps the worst aspect of "Nightfall" is simply how it functions as an album. The album is riddled with short interludes, such as spoken word sections and miniscule musical intros, that only serve to disrupt the flow of music.
Nightfall In Middle Earth paints a picture within the listeners head of a war-torn land filled with tyrants, kings, armies, monsters, mystical creatures, and other factions which, of course, bear heavy fantasy influences. The story behind this album is almost too much for someone to swallow in one sitting, with lots of text and background story to be read in the book contained in the CD case. What makes this album simply the best power metal record of the last ten years is how Blind Guardian take this wild, out-there concept and refine it to an album which plays out like an epic fantasy motion picture. They utilize nearly every instrument in their arsenal to it’s fullest potential, putting energy and emotion into this album which is simply unrivaled within the genre.