Fine Young Cannibals - The Raw & The Cooked album flac
- Album: The Raw & The Cooked
- FLAC: 1494 mb | MP3: 1966 mb
- Released: 1989
- Style: Downtempo, Synth-pop
- Rating: 4.1/5
- Votes: 340
- Format: AU AA WMA AUD DXD MIDI WAV
Tracklist Hide Credits
|A1||She Drives Me Crazy|
|A3||I'm Not The Man I Used To Be|
|A4||I'm Not Satisfied|
|A5||Tell Me What|
|B1||Don't Look Back|
|B2||It's OK (It's Alright)
Mixed By – David Z*
|B3||Don't Let It Get You Down|
|B4||As Hard As It Is|
|B5||Ever Fallen In Love|
- Published By – Virgin Music (Publishers) Ltd.
- Published By – Campbell Connelly
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Touchstone Pictures
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – FFRR Records Ltd.
- Copyright (c) – FFRR Records Ltd.
- Mastered At – Master Room
- Recorded At – Air Studios
- Pressed By – EMI Records
- Mastered By – Arun Chakraverty
- Producer – Cox* (tracks: A2, A3, A5, B1, B3, B4), Steele* (tracks: A2, A3, A5, B1, B3, B4), David Z* (tracks: A1, A4, B2), FYC* (tracks: A1, A4, B5), Jerry Harrison (tracks: B5), Gift* (tracks: A2, A3, A5, B1, B3, B4)
- Written-By – Cox* (tracks: B2), Steele* (tracks: A1 to A5, B1 to B4), P. Shelley* (tracks: B5), Gift* (tracks: A1 to A5, B1 to B4)
Notes© 1988 FFRR Records Ltd. FFRR Records Limited trading as London Records Limited.
A1, A3, A4 & B1 to B3 ℗ 1988 FFRR Records Ltd.
A2, A5 & B4 ℗ 1987 Touchstone Pictures
B5 ℗ 1987 FFRR Records Ltd.
A1, A3, A4, B1 to B3 & B5 - Virgin Music (Pubs.) Ltd.
A2, A5 & B4 - Campbell Connelly
Issued in a single sleeve and with a printed inner sleeve.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 0 42282 80691 8
- Matrix / Runout (Label, A-side): PACLZ 4176
- Matrix / Runout (Label, B-side): PACLZ 4177
- Matrix / Runout (Runout, A-side, stamped. Variant 1): 8280691 A-2U-1-1
- Matrix / Runout (Runout, B-side, stamped. Variant 1): 8280691 B-2U-1-3
- Matrix / Runout (Runout, A-side, stamped. Variant 2): 8280691 A-2U-1-1
- Matrix / Runout (Runout, B-side, stamped. Variant 2): 8280691 B-1U-1-1
- Matrix / Runout (Runout, A-side, stamped. Variant 3): 8280691 A-1U-1-1
- Matrix / Runout (Runout, B-side, stamped, Variant 3): 8280691 B-2U-1-2
- Matrix / Runout (Runout, A-side, stamped. Variant 4): 8280691 A-1U-1-2
- Matrix / Runout (Runout, B-side, stamped. Variant 4): 8280691 B-1U-1-1
- Label Code: LC 0270
- Price Code: BA 281
|STARL5539||Fine Young Cannibals||The Raw & The Cooked (LP, Album)||London Records||STARL5539||South Africa||1989|
|CALON 9438, 828 069.4||Fine Young Cannibals||The Raw & The Cooked (Cass, Album)||Jugoton, London Records||CALON 9438, 828 069.4||Yugoslavia||1989|
|IRS-6273||Fine Young Cannibals||The Raw & The Cooked (LP, Album)||I.R.S. Records, MCA Records||IRS-6273||Canada||1989|
|828 183.2||Fine Young Cannibals||The Raw & The Cooked (Limited Edition CD) (CD, Album, Ltd)||London Records||828 183.2||UK||1989|
|IRSC-6273||Fine Young Cannibals||The Raw & The Cooked (Cass, Album, Club, BMG)||I.R.S. Records||IRSC-6273||US||1989|
The Raw(side 1): She Drives Me Crazy Good Thing Not The Man I Used To Be I'm Not Satisfied Tell Me What The Cooked(side 2): Don't Look Back It's Ok (it's.
The Raw And The Cooked.
Fine Young Cannibals were a British rock music band formed in Birmingham, England, in 1984, by bassist David Steele, guitarist Andy Cox (both formerly of The Beat), and singer Roland Gift (formerly of the Akrylykz). Their self-titled 1985 debut album contained "Johnny Come Home" and a cover of "Suspicious Minds", two songs that were top 40 hits in the UK, Canada, Australia and many European countries
Fine Young Cannibals is the debut album released in 1985 by the band of the same name. The album features the UK debut hit single "Johnny Come Home". This success did not continue with the next single, "Blue", which languished at in the UK. The version of "Blue" on the original .
One of the most exciting albums released during a decade of artifice and extravagance, in a mere ten songs and 35 minutes the Fine Young Cannibals created a masterpiece. Admittedly the trio had some help - backing singers, guest musicians (including former Squeeze piano man Jools Holland and Talking Head's Jerry Harrison) - but that doesn't take away the band's own accomplishment. Remaining true to the FYC's vision of tying past and present musical styles together into artful new pop packages, The Raw & the Cooked features a shopping list of genres.
The Raw & The Cooked Tracklist. 1. She Drives Me Crazy Lyrics. 10K. 2. Good Thing Lyrics. 3. I'm Not the Man I Used To Be Lyrics. The title comes from a book of the same name ( Le Cru et le Cuit in French) by Claude Lévi-Strauss. The Raw & The Cooked Q&A. Producers Andy Cox, David Steele, David Z. & 3 more. Writers David Steele & Roland Gift. More Fine Young Cannibals albums.
With The Raw & the Cooked, the Fine Young Cannibals broke into the mainstream with their particular soul-injected sound. They were seemingly infatuated with late-'50s and early-'60s Motown, and the musical influences on this album range from boogie ("Good Thing," on which Squeeze keyboardist Jools Holland goes to town with a foot-stompin' piano solo) to poodle-skirted slow dance ("As Hard As It Is," "Tell Me What"), then stretch as far as Prince-like funk ("Don't. Let It Get You Down")
Album The Raw & The Cooked (1988). by Fine Young Cannibals. Label London Records. Andy Cox, David Steele, Roland Gift, Pete Shelley. Andy Cox, David Steele, David . Fine Young Cannibals, Jerry Harrison, Roland Gift. Mastered By. Arun Chakraverty.
Fine Young Cannibals. If we’re talking meals, this second album is about as tasty as the first, though there are three songs in a row at about the midway point that never should’ve made the cut. I also question the sequencing, which begins and ends the set on random notes of romance. As Hard As It Is, a heartbreak ballad that conjures 1950s soul, is a delicacy though. It’s one of a few songs peaked-out by the ingenious, albeit gay, ad-libs of singer Roland Gift.
The Raw & the Cooked is the second and final album by Fine Young Cannibals, released in 1988. The title of the album comes from the book of the same name ("L. ne of the most exciting albums released during a decade of artifice and extravagance, in a mere ten songs and 35 minutes the Fine Young Cannibals created a masterpiece.