Peter Hammill - Sitting Targets album flac
|B4||What I Did||3:37|
- Marketed By – Phonogram
- Published By – Hit & Run Music (Publishing) Ltd.
- Recorded At – Sofa Sound
- Mixed At – Crescent Studios
- Lacquer Cut At – PRS Baarn
- Design – Rocking Russian
- Drums – Guy Evans (tracks: A1, A2, A6, B1, B3)
- Engineer [Crescent] – David Lord
- Management – Gail Force Ltd.*
- Mastered By [Cut By] – Arun*
- Percussion – Morris Pert (tracks: A4, B1, B4)
- Photography [Courtesy Of] – Ford Motor Company Ltd.
- Saxophone, Whistle – David Jackson (tracks: A4, A6, B1, B4, B5)
- Synthesizer – Phil Harrison (tracks: A3, B2, B3)
- Written-By, Producer, Engineer, Vocals, Instruments, Recorded By, Arranged By – Peter Hammill
NotesComes with a printed inner sleeve with lyrics and photos.
Recorded at Sofa Sound, November 1980 - February 1981.
Dubbed and mixed at Crescent Studios, Bath, Feb/Mar'81.
Cut by Arun at the Master Room.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Rights Society: STEMRA
- Matrix / Runout (Label Side A): 6302 130.1
- Matrix / Runout (Label Side B): 6302 130.2
- Matrix / Runout (Runout Side A): 6302 130 1Y 1 (P) 1981 670 111 03
- Matrix / Runout (Runout Side B): 6302 130 2Y 1 (P)1981 670 111 03
|V 2205||Peter Hammill||Sitting Targets (LP, Album)||Virgin||V 2205||UK||1981|
|6302 130||Peter Hammill||Sitting Targets (LP, Album)||Mercury||6302 130||Italy||1981|
|VJCP-68857||Peter Hammill||Sitting Targets (CD, Album, Ltd, RE, RM, Pap)||Virgin||VJCP-68857||Japan||2007|
|VJD-28104||Peter Hammill||Sitting Targets (CD, Album, RE)||Virgin Japan, Virgin||VJD-28104||Japan||1989|
|PVCC-8902||Peter Hammill||Sitting Targets (Cass, Album)||Passport Records||PVCC-8902||US||1981|
Peter Hammill - Typical (full album) cd1 - Продолжительность: 1:04:34 .
Live at rockpalast - peter hammill. PETER HAMMILL is one of the formative characters of the progressive rock scene to date. First of all, I was looking for a possibility to adapt the songs of the current album ‘Sitting Targets’ which were indeed quite powerful for a live performance.
Peter Hammill : Sitting Targets,альбом, рецезия, трек-лист, mp3, тексты песен.
Album · 1980 · 11 Songs. Sitting Targets Peter Hammill.
Sitting Targets is the tenth studio album by Peter Hammill, released on Virgin Records in June 1981. It contains several songs in the raw new wave style typical of Hammill's work in the late 1970s and early 1980s, following the dissolution of his band Van der Graaf Generator, and one of his occasional tender ballads, "Ophelia". Stranger Still", "Sign" and "Central Hotel" have all been regularly performed by Hammill live in recent years.
Liner Notes – Peter Hammill. Mastered By – Arun Chakraverty. Sitting Targets (LP, Album).
Sitting Targets (Cass, Album). 6302 130. Peter Hammill. Sitting Targets (LP, Album). Peter Hammill - Sitting Targets (1981; remastered 2007).
Peter Hammill again plays the same trick as he did in 1978-1979, when, after the strange, experimental The Future Now LP, came the more straightforward pH7. The same relationship exists between A Black Box and Sitting Targets. The latter LP, released in 1981, is often overlooked because of its cold, very early-'80s production, but it has yielded many classic songs that would grow out of their rather square studio arrangements and go on to provide fans with many memorable live moments.
Album Sitting Targets. Sitting Targets Lyrics. Sitting targets in the car I'll be thinking about it – Not so far to, not so far to Not so far to drive Not so far to drive
Artists Peter Hammill Sitting Targets. This album has an average beat per minute of 125 BPM (slowest/fastest tempos: 103/172 BPM). See its BPM profile at the bottom of the page. Tracklist Sitting Targets.