Freedom Call - Stairway To Fairyland album flac
|1||Over The Rainbow||5:51|
|5||We Are One||5:01|
|6||Hymn To The Brave||3:59|
|7||Tears Of Taragon||6:54|
- Produced For – Freedom Call Productions GbR
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Steamhammer
- Copyright (c) – Steamhammer
- Distributed By – Musicland
- Pressed By – Laser Disc – 10820
- Recorded At – Karo Musikstudio, Brackel
- Recorded At – C.C.C. Studios
- Mixed At – Hansen Studios, Hamburg
- Arranged By – Freedom Call
- Arranged By [Keyboards] – Bay*, Zimmermann*
- Artwork – Kohlbecher & Partner Digital Design*
- Bass – Ilker Ersin
- Choir – Freedom Call, Olaf Senkbeil, Rolf Köhler
- Choir [Chuch Choir] – Konzert Chor Pankow
- Concept By [History], Design Concept [Cover] – Chris Bay, Dan Zimmermann*
- Cover – Paul Raymond Gregory
- Design [Freedom Call Sign] – Michael Huth
- Drums – Dan Zimmermann*
- Engineer, Mixed By, Mastered By – Charlie Bauerfeind
- Guitar – Sascha Gerstner
- Keyboards [Additional Keyboard Sounds Provided By] – Michael Rodenberg
- Lyrics By [Lyrical Assistance] – John L. Newman
- Performer [Keyboards Arrangements Performed By] – Chris Bay
- Photography By – Karsten Koch
- Producer – Charlie Bauerfeind, Chris Bay, Dan Zimmermann*
- Vocals, Guitar, Keyboards – Chris Bay
- Written-By – Chris Bay, Dan Zimmermann*
NotesRecorded at Karo Studios Brackel (Drums, Bass and Vocals) and C.C.C Studios Bräuningshof (Guitars) in January, February, and March 1999.
Artwork by Kohlbecher & Partner Digital Design, Hamburg.
Choirs By: "Die Dicken Kinder Von Brackel".
Church Choir: Konzert Chor Pankow/Berlin.
℗ & © 1999 STEAMHAMMER, a division of SPV GmbH, CBH Records.
Represented and distributed in Chile by Musicland.
Hecho en Chile (Made in Chile).
Rock Brigade Records / Cultural Minority.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Text): 4 001617 211823
- Barcode (String): 4001617211823
- Matrix / Runout: LASER DISC (101/3) -10820- NEMS ENTERPRISES - NEMS 125 -
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI L701
|SPV 085-21182 CD||Freedom Call||Stairway To Fairyland (CD, Album)||Steamhammer, CBH Records||SPV 085-21182 CD||Germany||1999|
|SPV 085-21182 CD||Freedom Call||Stairway To Fairyland (CD, Album, RP)||Steamhammer, CBH Records||SPV 085-21182 CD||Europe||Unknown|
|RBR/LCR 1650||Freedom Call||Stairway To Fairyland (CD, Album)||Rock Brigade Records, Laser Company Records||RBR/LCR 1650||Brazil||1999|
|587||Freedom Call||Stairway To Fairyland (Cass, Album, Unofficial)||Angel's Of Hell Records||587||Russia||Unknown|
|SPV 085-21182 CD||Freedom Call||Stairway To Fairyland (CD, Album)||Steamhammer, CBH Records||SPV 085-21182 CD||Russia||2001|
Stairway to Fairyland. WMG (от лица компании "BMG Rights Management LLC"); UMPG Publishing, ASCAP" и другие авторские общества (3).
Stairway To Fairyland.
Stairway to Fairyland is the debut album by German Power Metal band Freedom Call. It was released on May 18, 1999, less than a year following the formation of the band. It was published by NTS Records (now owned by Steamhammer). The album features 5 of the 6 tracks the band wrote for their demo: Shine On, Tears Falling, Holy Knight, Another Day, and Graceland. The album would begin a series of albums that center around the themes of the mythological story of the people of Taragon. Stairway to Fairyland Q&A.
Band Name Freedom Call. Album Name Stairway to Fairyland. Data de aparición 1999. Labels Steamhammer SPV. Estilo MusicalMelodic Power. Miembros poseen este álbum178. The first thing to notice about this album is that, for a collection of largely chorus-driven songs, the song lengths drag out for way too long. No song on this album really needs to be longer than, say, four-and-a-half minutes. There's just not enough 'there' there to justify the excessive, shallow ornamentation these songs receive. Songs like 'Over the Rainbow' - which has a neat organ intro - as well as 'Shine On' and 'Fairyland' (Barbie would blush to be so cute and wholesome) are perfectly serviceable in this regard, but they feature nothing I haven't heard before. And since the songs are so unapologetically chorus-driven, I just don't get enough of a sense of urgency from the hooks. We Are One' is another song in this vein: the chorus starts out promisingly and then doesn't know what to do with itself. Album (Studio full-length).
Freedom Call's debut album, Stairway to Fairyland was released on 7 May 1999 by NTS Records. Stairway to Fairyland would sell over 35,000 copies. On 25 May 1999 Freedom Call made their live debut during a tour of France as support band for Angra and Edguy. At the end of August, Freedom Call commenced recording of the five-track mini LP Taragon.
Produced for Freedom Call Productions GbR. Recorded at Karo Studios Brackel (drums, bass and vocals) and . C Studios Bräuningshof (guitars) in January, February and March 1999. Mixed at: Hansen Studio Hamburg. Other Versions (5 of 12) View All.
Request an album send to friend. Stairway To Fairyland (1999). Freedom Call - Stairway To Fairyland. Bitrate (quality): 192256320.
extreme music, экстремальная музыка, metal, металл, grindcore, грайндкор, grind, brutal, брутал, black metal, блэк металл, doom metal, дум металл, death metal, дет метал, folk metal, pagan metal, heavy metal, хэви металл, gothic metal, готика, металл альбомы, free music, бесплатная музыка, свободный обмен музыкой, новинки, раритеты, new and rare music, music discussions, discographies, band history, дискографии, истории групп, обсуждение музыки.