West Point Band - United States Military Academy: 200 Years Of Excellence, Volume IV album flac
- Album: United States Military Academy: 200 Years Of Excellence, Volume IV
- FLAC: 1570 mb | MP3: 1565 mb
- Released: 2003
- Style: Military, Contemporary
- Rating: 4.4/5
- Votes: 470
- Format: MP4 RA AU ASF MMF MIDI AIFF
Tracklist Hide Credits
|1||Fanfare For Freedom
Composed By – Quincy HilliardConductor – CPT Tod Addison*
|2||Scherzo, Chorale And Aria Serena
Composed By – Warren Benson
Clarinet – SFC Christopher Jones*, SGM David Hydock*, SSG Diana Cassar-Uhl*, SSG Shawn Herndon*Composed By – Robert Baska
|4||In A Cause Call "Glorious"
Composed By – Steven Melillo*Conductor – CPT Tod Addison*
Composed By – Joseph TurrinTrombone – SFC Lori Salimando-Porter*, SFC Martin Tyce*, SSG Matthew Wozniak*
Composed By – Thomas Duffy*Conductor – LTC (Ret) David Deitrick*
- Recorded At – Lycian Center For The Performing Arts
- Bass [String] – MSG Louis Pappas*
- Bass Clarinet, Coordinator [Publicity] – SGM David Hydock*
- Bassoon – SGM Kelvin Hill*
- Bassoon [Section Leader], Design [Graphic] – SFC Christian Eberle*
- Clarinet – SFC Christopher Jones*, SSG Diana Cassar-Uhl*, SFC Harold Easley*, SSG Jeffrey Geller*, SSG Jennifer Tibbs*, SSG Sam Kaestner*, SSG Shawn Herndon*, SSG Sinclair Hackett*
- Clarinet [Eb] – SFC Rachel Grasso*
- Clarinet [Section Leader] – SFC John Parrette*
- Conductor – LTC Thomas Rotondi, Jr.*
- Cornet, Trumpet – SSG Bryan Uhl*, SSG Deric Milligan*, SSG John Manning*, SGM John Sartoris*, SSG Jon Leonard*, SFC Richard Storey*, SGM Robert Smither*, SFC Stephen Luck*
- Cornet, Trumpet [Section Leader] – MSG Gregory Alley*
- Engineer [Recording] – SFC Blair Ferrier*
- Euphonium – SSG Jason Ham*, SFC Ron Fleischman*
- Euphonium [Section Leader] – SSG Barry Morrison*
- Flute – SFC Julie Ditzel*
- Flute [Section Leader] – MSG Lynn Cunningham*
- Flute, Liner Notes – MSG William Treat*
- French Horn – SSG Brian Nichols*, SSG Eric Kuper*, SSG Susan Davidson*, SSG Troy Messner*
- French Horn [Section Leader] – MSG Harry Ditzel*
- Keyboards – SSG Scott Arcangel*
- Oboe – SGM Joël Evans*
- Oboe [Section Leader] – SFC James Mullins*
- Other [Librarian] – SFC Gerald Cates*, MSG John Cole*
- Percussion – SFC Dana Kimble*, SSG David Paroby*, SGM David Smith*, SFC Eric Sheffler*, SSG Rone Sparrow*
- Percussion [Section Leader] – MSG Andrew Csisack*
- Producer, Engineer [Recording], Edited By, Mastered By – SFC David Hershey*
- Saxophone – SSG Brian Broelmann*, SSG Christopher Rettie*
- Saxophone [Section Leader] – SSG Wayne Trice*
- Saxophone, Liner Notes – SSG Lois Hicks-Wozniak*
- Trombone – SFC Lori Salimando-Porter*, SSG Matthew Wozniak*
- Trombone [Section Leader] – SFC Martin Tyce*
- Tuba – SFC Gerald Cates*, MSG Joseph Roccaro*, SFC Thomas Price*
NotesThis recording is not for sale!
It is meant for USMA promotional activities.
This record was recorded March 11-12, 2003 at the Lycian Center Theater in Sugar Loaf, New York. We wish to express our appreciation to Susan Logothetis and her staff for making this an enjoyable experience.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout: 0310212
- Other: Disc Makers
The United States Military Academy has been educating, training, and inspiring leaders of character for our United States Army and for the nation for more than 200 years. West Point provides a 47-month leader-development program steeped in academic rigor, military discipline, and physical challenges, all built upon a moral-ethical foundation.
The history of the United States Military Academy can be traced to fortifications constructed on the West Point of the Hudson River during the American Revolutionary War in 1778. Following the war, President Thomas Jefferson signed legislation establishing the United States Military Academy (USMA) on the site in 1802. In 1817 the Academy was transformed by the appointment of Sylvanus Thayer who drastically reformed the curriculum.
mp3 music example releases listen to. All the tracks from album United States Military Academy: 200 Years Of Excellence, Volume IV of West Point Band. West Point Band - United States Military Academy: 200 Years Of Excellence, Volume IV photo images watch: Release title: West Point Band - United States Military Academy: 200 Years Of Excellence, Volume IV. Style of release: Military music Contemporary music. Genre of release: Classical music Brass & Military music. Released at: This album was released on the label Not On Label (catalog number WPB104).
United States military bands include musical ensembles maintained by the United States Army, United States Navy, United States Marine Corps, United States Air Force, and United States Coast Guard. More broadly, they can also include musical ensembles of other federal and state uniformed services, including the Public Health Service and NOAA Corps, the state defense forces, and the senior military colleges.
The United States Military Academy Band, West Point, New York (album). The United States Military Academy Band, West Point, New York is the first CD, digital format album released exclusively by The United States Military Academy Concert Band and Jazz Knights big band. The West Point Band (.
Military Academy at West Point's mission is "to educate, train, and inspire the Corps of Cadets so that each graduate is a commissioned leader of character committed to the values of Duty, Honor, Country and prepared for a career of professional excellence and service to the Nation as an officer in the United States Army. Academy News & Events. Moral-ethical development is central to the 47-month West Point experience and is explicitly mandated by the Academy's mission statement. The emphasis on personal character is to support the West Point Motto - "Duty, Honor, Country" - and the ideals of the seven Army Values: loyalty, duty, respect, selfless service, honor, integrity, and personal courage. Explore character program.
United States Army Military Police Corps. Government organisation. Pages liked by this Page. United States Special Operations Command (USSOCOM). Places West Point, New York West Point - The . English (UK) · Русский · Українська · Suomi · Español. On the track, sophomore Kedrin Jefferson fought through the wind and rain to take home the 200 meter dash and Junior Calli McMullen placed second in the 100 meter dash with a time of 1. 4 at the ECAC/IC4A Championships on Sunday. Junior Ben Petrella also came away victorious winning the 10,000 meters in 30:06.
United States Military Academy at West Point. Top 7 Most Elite Private Armies. US NAVAL ACADEMY ANNAPOLIS Official tour movie. At just over 1,400 feet, Crow's Nest is the highest point on the reservation. In the years immediately following the Revolutionary War, the Hudson Highlands surrounding West Point were sparsely populated and often harbored "gangs of thieves". An 1819 letter from superintendent Sylvanus Thayer complained to the Secretary War John C. Calhoun of the lawlessness of the local inhabitants in the highlands surrounding West Point
Popular West Point Categories. United States Military Academy Visitor Center. Things to Do in West Point. United States Military Academy Visitor Center Pictures. Photo: Half-time Show - The West Point Band and Cadet Mascots. of United States Military Academy Visitor Center. Certificate of Excellence. 2107 New South Post, West Point, NY 10996-2001. Description: The premier US military academy. 150 years celebration 05/22/2019. United stats milatary academy 05/07/2019. Frank M. New York City, New York. Best Fall Afternoon College Football Experience.
United States Military Academy Band - When Johny Comes Marching Home 02:08. UNITED STATES MILITARY ACADEMY BAND - On Brave Old Army Team 01:55. UNITED STATES MILITARY ACADEMY BAND - Old Grads March 04:02. UNITED STATES MILITARY ACADEMY BAND - The Official West Point March 03:50. UNITED STATES MILITARY ACADEMY BAND - Alma Mater March 01:07. UNITED STATES MILITARY ACADEMY BAND - The Army Goes Rolling Along 03:06. United States Military Academy Band - When Johnny Comes Marching Home 02:13. United States Military Academy Band - When Johnny Comes Marching Home 06:40.