Yeah Yeah Yeahs - Mosquito album flac
Tracklist Hide Credits
|4||Under The Earth||4:19|
Featuring – Dr. Octagon
|12||Subway (NOLA Demo)||3:54|
|13||Wedding Song (Acoustic)||2:54|
|15||Mosquito (Live From Area 52)||3:23|
- Bass – David Andrew Sitek (tracks: 1, 3, 5)
- Choir – Adriane Lenox (tracks: 1), Bradley Dean (tracks: 1, 4), Chelsea Krombach (tracks: 1, 4), Danielle Chambers (tracks: 1), Danielle L Greaves* (tracks: 1, 4), Desiree Rodriguez (tracks: 1, 4), Eliseo Roman (tracks: 1, 4), Jesse Nager (tracks: 1, 4), John Erici Parker* (tracks: 1), Laura Dean (tracks: 1, 4), Lisa Lynne Mathis (tracks: 1), Lucia Giannetta (tracks: 1), Marva Hicks (tracks: 1), Michael Seelbach (tracks: 1), Renee Goldsberry (tracks: 1, 4), Shayna Cook (tracks: 1), Tanesha Gary (tracks: 1), Travis Morin (tracks: 1), Virginia Woodruff (tracks: 1), Zonya Johnson (tracks: 1, 4)
- Drums, Cymbal, Percussion, Vocals – Brian Chase
- Engineer – Manuel Calderon (tracks: 13)
- Guitar, Bass, Keyboards, Vocals – Nick Zinner
- Keyboards – Money Mark (tracks: 1)
- Mixed By – Nick Zinner (tracks: 14-15)
- Mixed By, Engineer – Abby Echiverri (tracks: 14-15), Nick Launay (tracks: 13), Wesley Fontenot (tracks: 12)
- Producer – David Andrew Sitek (tracks: 1-3,5-7,9-11), James Murphy (tracks: 8), Nick Launay (tracks: 1-7,9-10,13), Sam Spiegel (tracks: 8), Yeah Yeah Yeahs (tracks: 12, 14-15)
- Vocals, Bass, Keyboards – Karen O
NotesCanadian CD release deluxe edition featuring 4 additional tracks (tracks 12-15)
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 602537293100
|B0018273-02||Yeah Yeah Yeahs||Mosquito (CD, Album)||Interscope Records||B0018273-02||US||2013|
|4605026712898||Yeah Yeah Yeahs||Mosquito (CD, Album)||ООО «Юниверсал Мьюзик»||4605026712898||Russia||2013|
|3729307||Yeah Yeah Yeahs||Mosquito (CD, Album, Unofficial)||Polydor , Dress Up||3729307||Russia||2013|
|B0018304-01||Yeah Yeah Yeahs||Mosquito (LP, Album)||Interscope Records, Dress Up||B0018304-01||USA & Canada||2013|
|B0018304-01, INTR 12749-1||Yeah Yeah Yeahs||Mosquito (LP, Album + 7", Single, Ltd, Promo, Red)||Interscope Records, Dress Up, Interscope Records, Dress Up||B0018304-01, INTR 12749-1||US||2013|
Mosquito Tracklist: 01. Sacrilege 0.
Главная Переводы песен Y Yeah Yeah Yeahs Mosquito. 6 7 8 9. Mosquito (оригинал Yeah Yeah Yeahs). Комар (перевод Китаева Анна). Mosquito, mosquito, mosquito. Mosquito sing, Комар звенит, Mosquito cry. Комар пищит. Mosquito live, Он живет. Mosquito die. И умирает.
Mosquito is the fourth studio album by American indie rock band Yeah Yeah Yeahs. It was released on April 12, 2013, by Interscope Records. The lead single "Sacrilege" was released on February 26, 2013 . Mosquito entered the Billboard 200 at number five with 38,000 copies sold in its first week, earning the band their first top-10 album on the chart
Mosquito (CD, Album). Mosquito (LP, Album + 7", Single, Ltd, Promo, Red). Interscope Records, Dress Up, Interscope Records, Dress Up. B0018304-01, INTR 12749-1.
Yeah Yeah Yeahs is an American indie rock band formed in New York City in 2000. The group is composed of vocalist and pianist Karen O, guitarist and keyboardist Nick Zinner, and drummer Brian Chase. It is complemented in live performances by second guitarist David Pajo, who joined as a touring member in 2009 and replaced Imaad Wasif who had previously held this role.
Band Name Yeah Yeah Yeahs. Released date 12 April 2013. Labels Interscope Records. Music StyleIndie Rock. Members owning this album4.
New York indie rock gods Yeah Yeah Yeahs make their long awaited return this year with a bludgeoning of contradictions. The trio - made up of singer Karen O, guitarist Nick Zinner, and drummer Brian Chase - has made the books in recent history with indie rock anthems like "Zero", "Phenomena", and "Y Control", but also with timeless ballads like "Maps" and "Cheated Hearts". Mosquito is a mysterious record that rewards the listener more with every listen, and after it settles on you, you'll realize it's the best possible step the band could have taken into this wild and weird new chapter of their career. There are a couple of things to note about Mosquito that will strike you pretty quickly on a first listen or two. First, Mosquito isn't really a singles record the way that It's Blitz or Show Your Bones is.
Listening to Subway, the reason for Yeah Yeah Yeah's longevity seems fairly prosaic: they're still coming up with intriguing ideas, a commodity most of their contemporaries ran out of some time ago. Mosquito probably isn't the album to bring them the elusive major commercial breakthrough. But throughout it Yeah Yeah Yeahs sound like a band with a future, who may have their most interesting albums ahead of them. Among their peers, that makes them almost unique. Despair" was released as the second single on July 19, 2013. The full album was posted on Noisey's YouTube page featuring a track-by-track interview with the band on April 2, 2013.
The Yeah Yeah Yeahs weren't trying to write a hit on "Mosquito," but "Sacrilege" deserves to be one, even if it's in some mutant strain of Top 40 radio. Karen O belts out a memorable vocal performance with plenty of high-register riffs to get things going and, yes, that's a gospel choir swooping in to take the song to new heights: "And I'll kneel, and I'll pray!" In the official music video, the church theme comes full circle. 9. Always - "Mosquito" is the first Yeah Yeah Yeahs album since Karen O married her longtime boyfriend, director Barnaby Clay, in 2011. Always" is one of several new tracks whose lyrical themes explore the concept of marriage. With its sparse vocals and ethereal synth work, the song fits in as a sort of interlude into the album's final quarter. It's called "Despair," but fundamentally, this is a track the Yeah Yeah Yeahs wrote as a good-natured pick-me-up.