Jan Akkerman - Jan Akkerman album flac
|B4||Gate To Europe||3:00|
- Licensed From – Atlantic
- Manufactured By – Melodi Plak Ve Ses Endüstrisi – 995
- Made By – Melodi Records
- Recorded At – Soundpush Studios
- Recorded At – Morgan Studios
- Mastered At – EMI Studios, Heemstede
- Arranged By [Strings And Flutes] – Michael Gibbs
- Art Direction – Hans Tonino, Rens Benerink
- Bass – Cees van der Laarse
- Conductor [Strings] – Roger Webb
- Design [Coverdesign] – Rens Benerink
- Design [Jan Akkerman Logo] – Wim Ballendux
- Drums – Bruno Castelucci*, Pierre van der Linden (tracks: B3)
- Executive Producer – Hans Tonino
- Guitar, Arranged By, Composed By – Jan Akkerman
- Keyboards – Joachim Kühn
- Mastered By – André Leenders, Henk Horden
- Mixed By – Jan Schuurman (tracks: A2, A3, B4), Jay Denson, Richard DeBois*
- Percussion – Neppie Noya*
- Photography By – Joost Noordhoek
- Producer – Richard DeBois*
- Recorded By, Engineer – Jan Schuurman
- Technician [Guitar Customised By] – Anno Galema
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Side A Label): 50420 Wea J.A.2-1 HHL 32S21 2-Y
- Matrix / Runout (Side B Label): 50420 Wea J.A.2-2 HHL 32S22 2-Y
|ATLN 50420, ATLN 50 420||Jan Akkerman||Jan Akkerman (LP, Album)||Atlantic, Atlantic||ATLN 50420, ATLN 50 420||Netherlands||1977|
|242 360-2||Jan Akkerman||Jan Akkerman (CD, Album, RE, RM)||WEA||242 360-2||Europe||1995|
|POCE-1116||Jan Akkerman||Jan Akkerman (CD, Album, RE, RM, Pap)||Strange Days Records||POCE-1116||Japan||2007|
|KSD 19159||Jan Akkerman||Jan Akkerman (LP, Album)||Atlantic||KSD 19159||Canada||1977|
|MOVLP994||Jan Akkerman||Jan Akkerman (LP, Album, RE, 180)||Music On Vinyl||MOVLP994||Europe||2014|
An extraordinary album of Jan Akkerman and Kaz Lux. 0:00 Eli 4:25 Guardian Angel 9:23 Tranquillizer 13:35 Can't Fake A Good Time 18:57 There He Still Goes.
Biography by Bruce Eder. Supremely gifted Dutch guitarist, started in prog in the 1970s, expanded to adventurous jazz.
Слушайте Jan Akkerman - Jan Akkerman (1978) и скачивайте бесплатно в формате mp3 прямо сейчас, без кодов, смс и регистрации.
Для бурения в тяжелых условиях и на любом типе буровых машин.
Profile is an album by Dutch jazz guitarist Jan Akkerman. Fresh Air" (Akkerman) – 19:55. b) Wrestling to Get Out. (c) Back Again. e) Fresh Air – Blue Notes for Listening. f) Water and Skies Are Telling Me. (g) Happy Gabriel? "Kemp's Jig" (anonymous) – 1:34. Etude" (Matteo Carcassi) – 1:33. Blue Boy" (Akkerman) – 2:26. Andante Sostenuto" (Anton Diabelli) – 4:09. Maybe Just a Dream" (Akkerman) – 2:35. Minstrel/Farmers Dance" (Akkerman) – 1:46.
Focus (Jan Akkerman & Thijs van Leer album). Focus is a studio album by Dutch musicians Jan Akkerman and Thijs van Leer, released in 1985 on Vertigo Records. The album's name is due to the only original members on the record being guitarist Jan Akkerman and Thijs van Leer. Mario Argandoña – drums.
Jan Akkerman (born 24 December 1946) is a Dutch guitarist. He first found international commercial success with the band Focus, which he co-founded with Thijs van Leer. After leaving Focus, he continued as a solo musician, adding jazz fusion influences. The son of a scrap iron trader, Akkerman was born in Amsterdam.
Album, 1977, Atlantic Records. The Best of Jan Akkerman and Friends. Compilation, 1980, Atlantic Records.
Jan Akkerman first picked up a guitar aged 5. Legend has it that he played accordian aged 3, and was entirely self-taught on the guitar, but in actual fact he took classical guitar lessons, studied at Amsterdam Music Lyceum for 5 years and won a scholarship. His father was a guitarist, and his mother played the accordian. The last solo album by Jan Akkerman as of 2018 captures Jan in a relaxed mood, not willing to experiment but possessing the usual guitar licks and feeling to incorporate various influences into a live-felt performance. Not much focus is laid on the compositions; playing quality and contemporary feeling are featured.
Design – Wim Ballendux. Drums – Bruno Castelucci, Pierre van der Linden (tracks: B3). Executive Producer – Hans Tonino. Guitar, Arranged By, Composed By – Jan Akkerman. Keyboards – Joachim Kühn. Mastered By – André Leenders, Henk Horden. Mixed By – Jan Schuurman (tracks: A2, A3, B4), Jay Denson, Richard DeBois. Percussion – Neppie Noya. Photography By – Joost Noordhoek.
The Complete Jan Akkerman is a new 26 CD box set which brings together all the studio albums (and more) of Dutch guitar legend Jan Akkerman, who found international success with the band Focus. The creative guitarist is well known for his individualistic style, combining rock, jazz, blues, and baroque into his solo projects.