Various - Basquiat (Original Soundtrack) album flac
Tracklist Hide Credits
|1||–No Artist||Van Gogh Boat
Voice [Spoken By] – Michael WincottWritten-By [Dialogue] – Rene Ricard
|2||–Public Image Ltd.*||Public Image
Producer – Public Image Ltd.*Written-By – J. Walker*, J. Lydon*, J. Wardle*, K. Levine*
|3||–Them||It's All Over Now, Baby Blue
Producer – Tommy ScottWritten-By – B. Dylan*
|4||–Nick Marion Taylor||Suicide Hotline (Dialogue And Music Montage)
Producer, Engineer – Nick Marion TaylorWritten-By – J. Schnabel*, N. M. Taylor*Written-By [Dialogue] – Julian Schnabel
|5||–Toadies||I'm Not In Love
Mixed By – Paul Leary, Stuart SullivanProducer – Stuart SullivanWritten-By – D. Byrne*
|6||–PJ Harvey||Is That All There Is?
Engineer – HeadEngineer [Additional] – John ParishProducer – John Parish, Mick Harvey, PJ HarveyWritten-By – J. Leiber/M. Stoller*
|7||–Grandmaster Flash & Melle Mel||White Lines
Producer – Sylvia RobinsonWritten-By – M. Glover*, S. Robinson*
Engineer – Eugene Rizzo, Keith Rust, Sia AhmadzadehProducer – Tripping DaisyWritten-By – B. Laswell*, J. Lydon*
|9||–Joy Division||These Days
Producer – Joy Division, Martin HannettWritten-By – B. Albrecht*, I. Curtis*, P. Hook*, S. Morris*
|10||–Brian Kelly||She Is Dancing
Engineer – Dave LeeProducer – Brian Kelly, Julian SchnabelWritten-By – B. Kelly*, J. Schnabel*, P. Place*
|11||–Tom Waits||Tom Traubert's Blues (Four Sheets To The Wind In Copenhagen)
Producer – Bones HoweWritten-By – T. Waits*
|12||–David Bowie||A Small Plot Of Land
Engineer – Dave Richards*Producer – Brian Eno, David BowieWritten-By – B. Eno*, D. Bowie*, E. Kizilcay*, M. Garson*, R. Gabrels*, S. Campbell*
|13||–The Pogues||Summer In Siam
Producer – Joe StrummerWritten-By – S. MacGowan*
|14||–Gavin Friday||The Last Song I'll Ever Sing
Mixed By – Tim SimenonProducer – Tim SimenonProducer [With] – Gavin Friday, Maurice SeezerWritten-By – G. Friday*, M. Seezer*
Producer – Jean-Michel Reusser, John CaleWritten-By – L. Cohen*
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Island Records Inc.
- Copyright (c) – Island Records Inc.
- Published By – Rotten Music Ltd.
- Published By – Warner/Chappell Music Ltd.
- Published By – WB Music Corp.
- Published By – EMI Virgin Inc.
- Published By – Special Rider Music
- Published By – Harold Dessau's Edelweis Music
- Published By – Index Music, Inc.
- Published By – Bleu Disque Music Co., Inc.
- Published By – RZO Music, Inc.
- Published By – Jerry Leiber Music
- Published By – Mike Stoller Music
- Published By – Sugar Hill Music
- Published By – Nation Music
- Published By – Zomba Enterprises, Inc.
- Published By – Fifth Floor Music
- Published By – Tintoretto Music
- Published By – Jones Music America
- Published By – Exploded View Music
- Published By – Bug Music
- Published By – Upala Music Inc.
- Published By – SPZ Music Inc.
- Published By – Perfect Songs Ltd.
- Published By – Bad Monk Publishing
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Virgin Records Ltd.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – The Decca Record Company Limited
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Island Records Inc.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Interscope Records
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Island Records Ltd.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Sugar Hill Records
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – London Records Ltd.
- Licensed To – Qwest Records
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Very Good Records
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Elektra/Asylum Music
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – David Bowie
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Warner Music Ltd.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – John Cale Music
- Made By – PMDC, USA
- Coordinator [A&r Assistance] – Miriam Lockshin
- Coordinator [A&r] – Nancy Galdo, Paul Boschi
- Design [Package] – Smay Vision
- Executive-Producer – Jon Kilik, Julian Schnabel
- Executive-Producer [Executive In Charge Of Soundtrack For Island Records] – Rose Noone
- Executive-Producer [Executive In Charge Of Soundtrack For Miramax] – Beth Rosenblatt, Jeffrey Kimball
- Liner Notes, Design [Cover] – Julian Schnabel
- Supervised By [Music] – Susan Jacobs
NotesTrack 1 is dialogue from the movie.
Track 2 published by Rotten Music Ltd. (PRS)/Warner Chappell Music Ltd. admin. by WB Music Corp./EMI Virgin Inc. (ASCAP) Public Image Ltd. appears courtesy of Virgin Records and JRJL, Inc. ℗ 1990 Virgin Records Ltd.
Track 3 published by Special Rider Music (SESAC) Them appear courtesy of PolyGram Dream Records ℗ 1966 Decca Record Co. Ltd. London
Track 4 published by Harold Dessau's Edelweis Music (BMI) ℗ 1996 Island Records, Inc.
Track 5 published by Index Music/Bleu Disque Music (ASCAP) admin. by RZO Music, Inc. Toadies appear courtesy of Interscope Records ℗ 1996 Interscope Records
Track 6 published by Jerry Leiber Music/Mike Stoller Music (ASCAP) ℗ 1996 Island Records Ltd.
Track 7 published by Sugar Hill Music (BMI) GrandMaster Flash & Melle Mel appear courtesy of Sugar Hill Music ℗ 1979 Sugar Hill Records
Track 8 published by Nation Music (BMI)/Rotten Music (PRS) admin. by Warner Bros. Music Corp. (ASCAP) ℗ 1996 Island Records, Inc.
Track 9 published by Zomba Enterprises Inc. (ASCAP) ℗ 1990 London Records Ltd., under exclusive license in U.S. to Qwest Records
Track 10 published by Harold Dessau's Edelweis Music (BMI) Brian Kelly appears courtesy of Very Good Records ℗ 1995 Very Good Records
Track 11 published by Fifth Floor Music (ASCAP) Tom Waits appears courtesy of Elektra Entertainment Group by arrangement with Warner Special Products ℗ 1976 Elektra/Asylum Music
Track 12 published by Tintoretto Music (BMI) & Jones Music America (ASCAP) admin. by RZO Music/Exploded View Music (ASCAP) admin. by Bug Music Upala Music Inc. (BMI) David Bowie appears courtesy of Virgin Records Inc. ℗ 1995 David Bowie/Courtesy of Virgin Records America, Inc.
Track 13 published by SPZ Music Inc. (BMI)/Perfect Songs Ltd. (PRS) ℗ 1990 Warner Music Ltd.
Track 14 published by Blue Mountain Music Ltd. admin. by PolyGram Int'l Publishing, Inc. (ASCAP) ℗ 1995 Island Records Ltd.
Track 15 published by Bad Monk Publishing (BMI) John Cale appears courtesy of Menhir Music ℗ 1992 John Cale Music
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 7 314-524260-2 4
- Matrix / Runout: 314 524 206-2 03% AE
- Other (SID Mastering Code): IFPI L007
- Other (SID Mould Code): IFPI 0347
- Other (CD Mould Text): MADE IN USA BY PMDC
|314-524 260-2||Various||Basquiat (Original Soundtrack) (CD, Comp)||Island Records||314-524 260-2||Canada||1996|
|I2 24260, 0 20831-1617-2 5||Various||Basquiat (Original Soundtrack) (CD, Comp, Club)||Island Records, Columbia House||I2 24260, 0 20831-1617-2 5||US||1996|
|524 260-2||Various||Basquiat (Original Soundtrack) (CD, Comp)||Island Records||524 260-2||Europe||1996|
|314-524 260-4||Various||Basquiat (Original Soundtrack) (Cass, Comp)||Island Records||314-524 260-4||US||1996|
Basquiat Original Soundtrack. Composed by Разные Артисты.
Various – Basquiat (Original Soundtrack). Etichetta: Island Records – 314-524 260-2. Executive-Producer – Jon Kilik, Julian Schnabel. Executive-Producer – Rose Noone. Executive-Producer – Beth Rosenblatt, Jeffrey Kimball. Liner Notes, Design – Julian Schnabel. Supervised By – Susan Jacobs.
Basquiat Salutes Jazz. I loved the movie "Basquiat" and one of the things I loved most about it was the music. I wouldn't sell my copy of the soundtrack but I have to admit, I was a little disappointed to find that quite a few of the songs in the movie do not appear on the soundtrack. What further confused me was the fact that some of the songs less prominently featured in the movie were included on the cd, making the absence of the others that much more glaring. Makes you wonder what the producers of the cd were thinking by not including so much as a single track from the film's original score.
Basquiat (1996) SoundTracks on IMDb: Memorable quotes and exchanges from movies, TV series and more. IMDb Original Series. Celebs, Events & Photos. Jake Gyllenhaal on STARmeter.
BTS & Zara Larsson – A Brand New Day (BTS World Original Soundtrack) (DOWNLOAD MP3). 4. BTS & Juice WRLD – All Night (BTS World Original Soundtrack) (DOWNLOAD MP3). 5. BTS World – Captain (Namjun Theme) (DOWNLOAD MP3). 6. BTS World – Cake Waltz (Jimin Theme) (DOWNLOAD MP3). 7. BTS World – Shine (Yunki Theme) (DOWNLOAD MP3). 8. BTS World – Not Alone (Jeongguk Theme) (DOWNLOAD MP3) . 14. Lee Hyun – You Are Here (BTS World Original Soundtrack) (INSTRUMENTAL) (DOWNLOAD MP3). Download zip. Download.
Jean Michel Basquiat's charisma was based i. Description: Few film soundtracks capture the essence or personality of their subject matter as beautifully as the collection of songs culled from Basquiat. Jean Michel Basquiat's charisma was based in the many facets of his character and his art, and there's a song here for a good portion of his ever-changing moods.
4:03The Pogues - Fairytale Of New York (Official Video). Jean-Michel Basquiat and his band Gray. A song from the soundtrack of the movie Downtown 81. Go and check out some art. Mix : Basquiat soundtrack - Playlist. 2:56Brian Kelly - She Is Dancing (Basquiat 1996).