Eurythmics - In The Garden album flac
|A3||Take Me To Your Heart|
|A4||She's Invisible Now|
|A5||Your Time Will Come|
|B2||Never Gonna Cry Again|
|B3||All The Young (People Of Today)|
- Copyright (c) – Sony Music Entertainment (UK) Ltd.
- Marketed By – Sony Music Entertainment
- Distributed By – Sony Music Entertainment
- Pressed By – Memphis Record Pressing – MRP1170
- Mastered At – GZ Media – 170515E
- Lacquer Cut At – Abbey Road Studios
- Backing Vocals, Bass Guitar, Keyboards, Synthesizer, Written-By – Dave Stewart*
- Brass – Hölgar Czukay* (tracks: A5), Jaki Liebezeit (tracks: A5), Markus Stockhausen (tracks: A5)
- Design – Rocking Russian
- Drums – Clem Burke (tracks: A1, A4 to B1, B4, B5), Jaki Liebezeit (tracks: A3, B2, B3), Robert Görl (tracks: A2)
- Engineer – Dave Hutchins
- Flute, Keyboards, Percussion, Synthesizer, Vocals, Written-By – Ann Lennox*
- French Horn – Hölgar Czukay* (tracks: A2, B2)
- Guitar – Roger Pomphrey (tracks: A1, A5, B4)
- Lacquer Cut By – Miles*
- Management [For Metro Communications] – Lloyd Beiny
- Photography By – Peter Ashworth
- Producer – Conny Plank, Eurythmics
- Saxophone – Timothy Wheater (tracks: B2)
- Strings [Thai String Instrument] – Hölgar* (tracks: A5)
- Written-By – Roger Pomphrey (tracks: A1, B1)
NotesNewly mastered from the original 1/2" tapes.
180 GSM Heavyweight Vinyl
Track B3 is called 'All The Young People' and B4 is called 'Sing Sing' on the Side B label.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (scanned): 190758116013
- Matrix / Runout (Side A runout, etched [170515E1/A1 stamped]): MRP1170 A3 MILES ABBEY ROAD 1/2 SPEED. RM 30 170515E1/A1
- Matrix / Runout (Side A runout, etched [170515E2/A1 stamped]): MRP1170 B2 MILES ABBEY ROAD 1/2 SPEED. RM 30 170515E2/A1
|RCALP 5061, PL 25377||Eurythmics||In The Garden (LP, Album)||RCA, RCA||RCALP 5061, PL 25377||UK||1981|
|19075811601||Eurythmics||In The Garden (10xFile, WAV, 24 )||RCA||19075811601||Europe||2018|
|PK 70006||Eurythmics||In The Garden (Cass, Album, RE)||RCA||PK 70006||Spain||Unknown|
|none||Eurythmics||In The Garden (10xFile, AIFF, Album, RE, RM)||Sony Music CG||none||Europe||2018|
|PL 70006||Eurythmics||In The Garden (LP, Album)||RCA Victor||PL 70006||Canada||1981|
Eurythmics, In The Garden.
All lyrics from In The Garden album, popular Eurythmics songs with tracklist and information about album. Album In The Garden (1981).
Состояние пластинка EX-, конверт EX. Смотрите другие мои объявления. Cостояние и наличие уточняйте. Полный список LP и CD с картинками вышлю по запросу на Вашу почту.
Lesen Sie Rezensionen und informieren Sie sich über beteiligte Personen. Vervollständigen Sie Ihre Eurythmics-Sammlung. Never Gonna Cry Again slowly fades in, an inconspicuous start to the lead single from this album (no singles from In The Garden have been featured on any of the Eurythmics "Best Of" compilations). More "Strawberry Fields Forever" mellotron feature here to magnificent effect, embellishing an already strong song. Number 8, All The Young (People Of Today), takes the tempo back down. A very mature track, it would fit on any later Eurythmics album. Well it would, but it would probably sound bombastic. Here it sounds elegant.
The album ends with Revenge, featuring a sparkling synth touch that would see light (in slightly more bouncy fashion) again on the breakthrough Eurythmics single "Love Is A Stranger". Here, on Revenge, it takes backstage to a groovy flow and Annie's insinuating lyrics. In The Garden really is an album ahead of its time. Reply See 2 replies Notify me 15 Helpful. Marketplace 0 29 For Sale from €. 8.
Eurythmics : In the Garden,álbum, crítica, lista de pistas, mp3, letras. Band Name Eurythmics. Album Name In the Garden. Data de lançamento 1981.
Nom du groupe Eurythmics. Nom de l'album In the Garden. Date de parution 1981. Style MusicalNew-Wave. Membres possèdant cet album4. 3. Take Me to Your Heart.
This resulted in the album In the Garden, released in October 1981. The album mixed psychedelic, krautrock and electropop influences, and featured contributions from Holger Czukay and Jaki Liebezeit (of Can), drummer Clem Burke (of Blondie), Robert Görl (of . and flautist Tim Wheater. A couple of the songs were co-written by guitarist Roger Pomphrey (later a TV director). In 1989, Eurythmics released the album We Too Are One, which entered the UK Albumc Chart at No. 1 (their second No. 1 album after Touch) and gave the duo four UK Top 30 hit singles. The album was a return to the rock/pop sound of their mid-80s albums and was certified Double Platinum in the UK, but was less successful in the US (although the single "Don't Ask Me Why" grazed the Billboard Top 40).
In the Garden (album d'Eurythmics). Annie Lennox · Dave A. Stewart.
In the Garden is the debut studio album by the British new wave duo Eurythmics. It was released on 16 October 1981 by RCA Records. The re-issue of In the Garden added the B-sides from the album's two singles, plus three tracks recorded live on the accompanying tour.