Robbie Williams - The Robbie Williams Show album flac
|1||(Trouble) Handsome Man|
|6||Have You Met Miss Jones?|
|8||One For My Baby|
|9||Ain't That A Kick In The Head|
|14||Me And My Monkey|
|15||One Fine Day|
- Marketed By – EMI
- Distributed By – EMI
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Robert Williams
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – The In Good Company Co Ltd
- Licensed To – Chrysalis Records Ltd.
- Copyright (c) – Robert Williams
- Copyright (c) – The In Good Company Co Ltd
- Licensed To – Chrysalis Records Ltd.
- Produced For – Done+Dusted
- Produced For – The In Good Company Co Ltd
- Produced For – ie:music
- Filmed At – Pinewood Studios, Iver Heath, England
- Design [DVD Design And Creation] – Abbey Road Interactive
- Design [Packaging Design] – Tom Hingston Studio, Tom Hingston Studio
- Executive-Producer [DVD Executive Producer] – Gabby Chelmicka, Michael Loney
- Executive-Producer [For Done And Dusted] – Ian Stewart
- Executive-Producer [For Ie Music Ltd] – David Enthoven, Tim Clark
- Film Director [Directed By] – Hamish Hamilton
- Film Producer [Video Producer] – Lee Lodge
- Management – ie Music Ltd*
- Photography By [Booklet Photography] – Hamish Brown, Hamish Brown
- Producer [For The In Good Company Co Ltd] – Gabby Chelmicka, Josie Cliff
- Words By – Lucy Pullin
NotesExecutive Producer for Done and Dusted
Producers for The In Good Company Co Ltd
Executive Producer for Ie Music Ltd
Filmed at Pinewood Studios, England
℗ 2003 Robert Williams/The In Good Company Co Ltd under exclusive licence to Chrysalis Records Ltd.
© 2003 Robert Williams/The In Good Company Co Ltd under exclusive licence to Chrysalis Records Ltd.
Marketed and distributed by EMI
Printed in the EU
Audio: 5.1 Surround, Stereo
Aspect Ratio: 1.77:1
Run Time: 120 minutes
Sub Titles: English, French, German, Spanish
"What A Performance" Behind The Scenes Documentary
"Lights" Memory Game
Hamish Brown Stills Gallery
Backstage Interviews With Robbie Williams
Bonus DVD tracks: How Peculiar, Feel (Alternate Take), Nan's Song (Alternate Take), Revolution
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Text): 7 24349 04029 8
- Barcode (String): 724349040298
- Rights Society: bel BIEM
- Price Code (F: France): PM 902
- Matrix / Runout (Upper Line): 506/3337/4904029-2 DO 01
- Matrix / Runout (Lower Line): 506762-16/4904029-1 D 01
- Mastering SID Code (Upper Line): IFPI LB 44
- Mastering SID Code (Lower Line): IFPI LB 47
- Mould SID Code: IFPI 07C2
|none||Robbie Williams||The Robbie Williams Show (DVD, Unofficial, PAL)||Robert Williams||none||Russia||2003|
|4 90402 3||Robbie Williams||The Robbie Williams Show (VHS, Album, PAL, Hi-)||Robert Williams||4 90402 3||Europe||2003|
|7243 4 90402 9 8, 490 4029||Robbie Williams||The Robbie Williams Show (DVD-V, Multichannel, PAL)||EMI, EMI||7243 4 90402 9 8, 490 4029||Europe||2003|
|DJ490-4029||Robbie Williams||The Robbie Williams Show (DVD, Promo)||Chrysalis||DJ490-4029||UK||2003|
|none||Robbie Williams||The Robbie Williams Show (DVD-V, Multichannel, PAL)||EMI, Gala Records||none||Russia||2006|
1996 В марте 1996 года началась запись первого студийного альбома.
2002 Подписал контракт на £ 80 млн со звукозаписывающей компанией EMI. Это была самая успешная сделка в истории британской музыки.
Robbie Williams - Under The Radar, Volume 3 - Track by Track.
Complete your Robbie Williams collection.
The Heavy Entertainment Show.
The Robbie Williams Show is a live DVD and VHS video by Robbie Williams, recorded in 2002 in Pinewood Studios before the release of the album Escapology. Many of the album's songs were performed for the first time here, with Robbie jokingly declaring to some fans that they may have already heard some of the new songs (such as "Something Beautiful"), but only through unauthorized Internet leaks. Trouble"/"Handsome Man" (from Escapology). Rock DJ" (from Sing When You're Winning).
The Heavy Entertainment Show Tour was the twelfth concert tour by British recording artist Robbie Williams, to support his album The Heavy Entertainment Show. The tour began in England and travelled throughout Europe in Summer 2017, extending in 2018 to Oceania and later that year to South America. Robbie has revealed the full list of his 2017 European tour dates.
One of Britain’s biggest pop acts, Robbie Williams is an English singer-songwriter. He originally rose to fame in boy band Take That but left the group in 1995 to pursue a solo. His seventh album Rudebox, released in 2006, while commercially successful, was panned by critics for the change in musical direction and sold below expectations. The following year, Robbie went to rehab for an addiction to prescription pills. He came back in 2009 with his eighth album Reality Killed the Video Star and although commercially successful and named his comeback album, it was his first studio album not to reach number one on the UK Albums Chart. The lead single was Bodies. In 2010, Robbie rejoined Take That for their sixth album, Progress
ROBBIE Williams has announced his first album in three years titled Heavy Entertainment Show – featuring collaborations with Ed Sheeran and The Killers frontman Brandon Flowers. The record, which will be released on November 4, also includes duets with American singer-songwriters Rufus Wainwright and John Grant. The album is Robbie’s first since 2013’s Swing Both Ways, as well as his first to be released through Sony Music after The Sun revealed he had quit his old record label Universal to sign with the music giants. It's his 11th studio album in total and his 19th including compilations and live records. It follows a string of 11 UK chart-topping albums – a tally only matched by Elvis Presley.