Michel Houellebecq - Ausweitung Der Kampfzone album flac
|A||Ausweitung Der Kampfzone|
|B||Ausweitung Der Kampfzone|
- Adapted By [Redaktion] – Angela Di Ciriaco-Sussdorff
- Artwork [Seven Figures, 1985] – Bruce Naumann*
- Directed By – Martin Zykla
- Directed By [Assistant] – Götz Schmedes
- Music By – 440 Hertz, Arndt Sprung, Veronica Kupzog
- Photography By [Autorenfoto] – Pierre Ferbos
- Recorded By – Günther Kasper
- Translated By – Leopold Federmair
- Voice Actor [Arzt] – Steffen Gräbner
- Voice Actor [Catherine Lechardoy] – Susanne Zielenbach
- Voice Actor [Henry La Brette] – Steffen Gräbner
- Voice Actor [Mann] – Hans-Jörg Krumpholz*
- Voice Actor [Michel] – Sylvester Groth
- Voice Actor [Mädchen] – Camilla Renschke
- Voice Actor [Polizist] – Hans-Jörg Krumpholz*
- Voice Actor [Priester] – Matthias Haase
- Voice Actor [Psychologin] – Claudia Matschulla
- Voice Actor [Stimme 1] – Steffen Gräbner
- Voice Actor [Stimme 2] – Maik Giesbert
- Voice Actor [Stimme 3] – Mirco Reseg
- Voice Actor [Student 1] – Achim Büchner
- Voice Actor [Studentin 2] – Carolin Seeger
- Voice Actor [Studentin 3] – Galina Freund
- Voice Actor [Studentin 4] – Alexandra Hökenschnieder
- Voice Actor [Tisserand] – Erich Bar
- Voice Actor [Weibl. Stimme / Sekretärin] – Frauke Christensen
- Voice Actor [Würstchen 1] – Maria Liedhegener
- Voice Actor [Würstchen 2] – Wieslawa Wesolowska
- Written-By – Michel Houellebecq
NotesEine Aufnahme des Westdeutschen Rundfunks, Köln.
Laufzeit 65 Minuten.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 9 783803 140463
|ISBN 3 8031 4047 1||Michel Houellebecq||Ausweitung Der Kampfzone (CD, Album)||Verlag Klaus Wagenbach||ISBN 3 8031 4047 1||Germany||2001|
Your current browser isn't compatible with SoundCloud. Please download one of our supported browsers. Is your network connection unstable or browser outdated?
Michel Houellebecq is a French novelist, poet, and literary critic. His novels include the international bestseller The Elementary Particles and The Map and the Territory, which won the 2010 Prix Goncourt.
Likewise, sexual liberalism means the expansion of the combat zone, and therefore its extension to all ages and social classes," writes Houellebecq in his novel debut. Whatever became a cult book overnight, and was both unreservedly praised and controversially fought over, first in France, and since 1999 also in Germany. Today, it is regarded as a trailblazing novel. Its title (in French and German) has become axiomatic: the battle zone is a synonym for the landscapes of the soul in our society. Director Ivan Panteleev. Stage design Michael Graessner. Costumes Daniela Selig.
More albums from Michel Houellebecq: Présence Humaine by Michel Houellebecq. View all albums . Ausweitung Der Kampfzone. By: Michel Houellebecq (2001, Non-Music). 1. More albums from Michel Houellebecq: Présence Humaine by Michel Houellebecq. About.
Listen to music from Michel Houellebecq. Find the latest tracks, albums, and images from Michel Houellebecq.
Written by. Michel Houellebecq. Manufacturer: Rowohlt Taschenbuch Verlag Release date: 1 May 2000 ISBN-10 : 3499227304 ISBN-13: 9783499227301.
Contact Michel Houellebecq on Messenger. Michel Houellebecq blogue. Michel Houellebecq, Catherine Millet et Jacques Henric. 26 juin 2016, Festival International du Livre d'art et du film, Chapelle saint Dominique, Perpignan En partenariat avec Artpress Captation LIDEM.
Ausweitung der Kampfzone. DE. Wagenbach, WDR (Westdeutscher Rundfunk, German public service radio and TV broadcaster, based in Cologne). 3-8031-4047-1, 9783803140470.
Michel Houellebecq (French: ; born Michel Thomas; 26 February 1956) is a French author, filmmaker, and poet. His first book was a biographical essay on the horror writer H. P. Lovecraft. Houellebecq published his first novel, Whatever, in 1994. His next novel, Atomised, published in 1998, brought him international fame as well as controversy. Platform followed in 2001. He published several books of poems, including The Art of Struggle (Le sens du combat) in 1996.