The Peryls - A Man He Was To All The Country Dear album flac
- Album: A Man He Was To All The Country Dear
- FLAC: 1488 mb | MP3: 1745 mb
- Released: 2011
- Style: Indie Rock
- Rating: 4.4/5
- Votes: 947
- Format: WMA MP4 ADX MMF AIFF FLAC AA
|2||Suffer In Silence||2:11|
|4||Those Lonely Eyes||3:20|
|6||A Very Fine View||3:30|
|7||The Liar Lies In Wait||2:21|
|8||Parliament Of Owls||4:11|
|9||When You Leave||2:43|
|10||All At Sea||3:34|
|11||Man In The Water||3:29|
|12||The One That Knows Your Name||2:27|
|13||You're On Your Own||1:41|
- Recorded At – Antenna Studios
- Engineer – Alex Apodaca
- Engineer [Additional] – Andy Hughes , Darren Doherty
- Mixed By, Mastered By – Richard Searle
- Performer – John Wesley Nicholson, Kate Proudlove, Liam Church, Liam Slade, Louise Carne, Mat Snelling
- Trumpet – Alex Hamilton
- Violin – Jo Watts
NotesTrack times extracted using software.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 859705916778
Репетитор помогает подготовиться к тестам ЕГЭ и ОГЭ по всем предметам: пройти тестирование и проверить ответы.
The Peryls formed in London in 2007 and have been recording and gigging ever since. Their three EPs have all featured on BBC radio and are made up of tales of madness and regret that may seem beautiful, if you don’t get too close. 2011 saw the release of their first album ‘A Man He Was to All the Country Dear’ and on 4 November 2013 they'll release their self-titled second album.
A Man He Was to All the Country Dear.
4. Those Lonely Eyes.
11. Man In The Water. 12. The One That Knows Your Name. They’ve supported Murder by Death, The Clientele and The Delays among others, as well as hosting several of their very own Extraordinarium shows.
Featured on A Man He Was to All the Country Dear. Bitter Sweet Valentines. Listen to The Peryls now. Listen to The Peryls in full in the this site app. Play on this site.
The Peryls's profile including the latest music, albums, songs, music videos and more updates. A Man He Was to All the Country Dear. 10 All At Sea MSTR (2. av.
Iron Man. The Peryls. I Have Not Slept One Wink. Yet Death Will Seize the Doctor Too. 2008.
The Peryls are an English folk band formed in 2007 and are now releasing their debut album. They’re obviously quite a capable band; the record is full of well-played instruments, well-constructed songs and some interestingly crafted lyrics. If it was winter and I was in a pub somewhere with an open fire and The Peryls were playing in the corner I think I would be satisfied. Unfortunately though, that just about sums up how the record comes across. It’s generally well played folk music that is neither offensively bad nor heartbreakingly good