Lostprophets - Start Something album flac
|1||We Still Kill The Old Way||4:21|
|2||To Hell We Ride||3:41|
|3||Last Train Home||4:35|
|4||Make A Move||3:57|
|6||I Don't Know||3:57|
|10||A Million Miles||4:33|
- Distributed By – Columbia Records
- Manufactured By – Columbia Records
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Visible Noise Limited
- Copyright (c) – Sony Music Entertainment Inc.
- Made By – DADC – CTDP-112224
- Published By – Goonies Never Say Die
- Recorded At – Barefoot Studios
- Mixed At – Barefoot Studios
- Mastered At – Bernie Grundman Mastering
- Artwork By [Design] – Mandell, Watkins
- Artwork By [Illustrations] – Oliver
- Edited By, Sequenced By – Jeff Turzo
- Engineer – Eric Valentine, Kevin Augunas
- Engineer [Additional] – Joe Barresi
- Mastered By – Brian Gardner
- Photography By – Chapman Baehler, Lawrence Watson, Lostprophets
- Producer, Mixed By – Eric Valentine
- Strings [Arranged And Conducted] – David Campbell
- Vocals [Additional] – Benji*, Billy*, Kevin*, Steve*
- Written-By – Lostprophets
Notes© 2003 Sony Music Entertainment Inc.
℗ 2003 Visible Noise Limited
this release is not an enhanced version
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Text): 6 9699-865542 3
- Barcode (EAN): 0696998655423
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 1): CTDP-112224 J4 1A 02
- Mastering SID Code (Variant 1): IFPI L424
- Mould SID Code (Variant 1): IFPI 5100
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 2): CTDP-112224 J4 1A 03
- Mastering SID Code (Variant 2): IFPI L424
- Mould SID Code (Variant 2): IFPI 5100
- Rights Society: ASCAP
|TORMENT32CD||Lostprophets||Start Something (CD, Album, Enh)||Visible Noise||TORMENT32CD||UK||2004|
|515037 4||Lostprophets||Start Something (Cass, Album)||Columbia||515037 4||Russia||2004|
|515037 9||Lostprophets||Start Something (CD, Album, Enh)||Columbia||515037 9||US||2004|
|EICP 262||Lostprophets||Start Something (CD, Album)||Epic||EICP 262||Japan||2004|
|EICP 342~3||Lostprophets||Start Something (CD, Album + DVD-V, Single, NTSC)||Sony Music Japan International Inc., Epic||EICP 342~3||Japan||2004|
Авторы текста и музыки. Mike Lewis, Lee Gaze, Ian Watkins, Jamie Oliver, Mike Chiplin, Stuart Richardson. 50+ видео Воспроизвести все. Воспроизвести.
Start Something is the second studio album by the Welsh rock band Lostprophets, released on 2 February 2004 through Visible Noise in the United Kingdom and South Korea. The album was released internationally on 5 February 2004. The band began work on the album in 2003 after touring for support of their previous album, The Fake Sound of Progress. This is the second and last album featuring the original drummer Mike Chiplin.
Main article: Start Something. Stuart Richardson performing with Lostprophets at Leeds Festival 2007. After the extensive touring cycle for The Fake Sound of Progress finally ended, the band took a brief break before beginning the process of writing new material for Start Something at Frontline Studios in Caerphilly, Wales. They then entered Los Angeles's Bigfoot Studio for a recording process that lasted from March until September 2003, with producer Eric Valentine. The remaining members began working on material for the next album. Due to the lengthy gap between The Fake Sound of Progress and Start Something, and the backlash that grew against the band because of it, the remaining band members stated in various interviews that they wanted to release their third album in early 2006.
Listen free to Lostprophets – Start Something (We Still Kill the Old Way, To Hell We Ride and more). Start Something is the second studio album by the Welsh rock band Lostprophets, released on 2 February 2004 through Visible Noise in the United Kingdom and South Korea.
Start Something . 2004. Start today, now show us how you feel Make your way, it's time to choose Have my say, I know, I know what I see Have my say, they think you'll lose For all this to mean so much to me For all this, you make a move Pass you by, it's all in this life you have Pass you. by, goodbye to you. 1, 2, 3, 4 Move If you don't stop there, you'll make it through. Stop dreaming, start something When it's in your hand just start anew
Album · 2004 · 14 Songs. Start Something Lostprophets.
Lyrics to "Start Something" song by Lostprophets: Start today, now show us how you feel Make your way, it's time to choose Have my say, I know, I k. . Stop dreaming, start something When it's in your hand just start anew. It's ok to use your ability You must know, it's hard to choose Time will tell, it's hard that the way you feel means you always seem to lose Seize the day, the one that you left behind It seems so strange that you don't move Frozen still in front of your own lights Win or lose, its time.
Lostprophets Start Something. )) This is a record that splits the masses, so to say. Fans of their first full length LP 'The Fake Sound of Progress' will tell you that it lacks the innovation and energy of the first album. Fans of this piece will tell you the melodies, vocals and the songwriting in general has improved. And both are right, in a way at least.
As sonically powerful as Start Something is, and as convincing as Lostprophets' earnest vocalizing and layered instrumental dynamics are, it's just so damn difficult to take the Welshmen seriously when every megabyte of their sonic output is a patent appropriation of the post-grunge movement's most salable proofs.
Alternative Metal Lostprophets. Band Name Lostprophets. Album Name Start Something. Data de aparición Febrero 2004. Labels Columbia Records.