Bill Fay - Bill Fay/Time Of The Last Persecution... Plus album flac
- Album: Bill Fay/Time Of The Last Persecution... Plus
- FLAC: 1213 mb | MP3: 1838 mb
- Released: 1998
- Style: Folk Rock
- Rating: 4.8/5
- Votes: 927
- Format: APE VQF XM MIDI MP4 AUD AAC
|2||The Sun Is Bored||2:29|
|3||We Want You To Stay||3:30|
|5||We Have Laid Here||2:25|
|6||Sing Us One Of Your Songs May||2:48|
|12||Be Not So Fearful||2:42|
|13||Down To The Bridge||1:45|
|15||Don't Let My Marigolds Die||2:23|
|16||I Hear Your Calling||2:54|
|17||Dust Filled Room||1:58|
|18||'Til The Christ Come Back||3:05|
|19||Release Is In The Eye||2:38|
|21||Inside The Keeper's Pantry||2:25|
|22||Tell It Like It Is||2:31|
|24||Pictures Of Adolf Again||2:25|
|25||Time Of The Last Persecution||3:50|
|26||Come A Day||2:26|
|27||Let All The Other Teddies Know||2:30|
|28||Screams In The Ears||2:19|
|29||Some Good Advice||3:22|
- Copyright (c) – See For Miles Records Ltd.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – See For Miles Records Ltd.
- Acoustic Guitar – Richard Mills (tracks: 1 to 13)
- Arranged By – Bill Fay (tracks: 14 to 27), Ray Russell (tracks: 14 to 27)
- Arranged By [Musical Director] – Michael Gibbs (tracks: 1 to 13)
- Bass – George Bird (tracks: 1 to 13)
- Double Bass, Electric Bass – Daryl Runswick (tracks: 14 to 27)
- Drums – Alan Rushton (tracks: 14 to 27), John Marshall (tracks: 1 to 13), Trevor Taylor (tracks: 1 to 13)
- Electric Guitar – Ray Russell
- Engineer – Bill Price (tracks: 1 to 13), Derek Varnals (tracks: 14 to 27)
- Engineer [Assistant] – Heather Jeynes (tracks: 14 to 27), Simaen Skolfield (tracks: 14 to 27)
- Flute [Alto, Tenor] – Tony Roberts (tracks: 14 to 27)
- Liner Notes – Stuart Batsford
- Photography, Design – Jake Jackson
- Piano, Vocals, Words By, Music By – Bill Fay
- Producer – Peter Eden (tracks: 1 to 13)
- Trombone – Nick Evans (tracks: 14 to 27)
- Trumpet – Bud Parkes* (tracks: 14 to 27)
NotesTracks 1 - 13 recorded in 1970, and originally released as Deram Nova LP SDN 12 in 1970.
Tracks 14 to 27 recorded in 1971 and originally released as Deram SML 1079 LP in 1971.
Tracks 28 and 29 originally released as single Deram DM 143 in 1967.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 5 014661 049938
Bill Fay Time Of The Last Persecution UK DERAM LP MEGA RARE original SML 1079 Bill Fay's much rarer 2nd album from 1971, getting impossible to find nowadays.
But before the born-agains jump on to the Fay bandwagon, they should be warned that the artist was equally influenced by the ravaging events of the day. The title track, "Time of the Last Persecution," was written in an immediate and visceral response to the killings of four students at Kent State.
Surprised that this album is still relatively obscure, considering the present Bill Fay resurgence. Le plus cher: 792,00 €. Vidéos (2) Modifier. Bill Fay - Time Of The Last Persecution - LP - Side One. Поделиться.
William "Bill" Fay is an English singer, pianist and songwriter whose early releases were made on the Deram label in 1967. Following the release of his second album in 1971, Fay was dropped by the label. His work enjoyed a growing cult status in the 1990s, and his older works were re-issued in 1998 and 2004/2005. Fay's 2012 album, Life Is People, was his first album of all-new material since 1971. His next album, Who Is The Sender was released on 27 April 2015.
Band Name Bill Fay. Album Name Time of the Last Persecution. 6. Release Is in the Eye. 7. Laughing Man. 8. Inside the Keepers Pantry. 9. Tell It Like It Is. 10. Plan D. 11. Pictures of Adolf Again. 12. Time of the Last Persecution. 13. Come a Day. 14. Let All the Other Teddies Know.
Time of the Last Persecution is the second album of progressive folk singer Bill Fay. Released in 1971, the album was influenced by the Biblical books of Daniel and Revelation. The album was re-released in 2005 with bonus tracks. Don't Let My Marigolds Die" – 2:26. I Hear You Calling" – 2:57. Dust Filled Room" – 2:03. 'Til the Christ Come Back" – 3:08. Release Is in the Eye" – 2:41. Laughing Man" – 3:15. Inside the Keepers Pantry" – 2:29. Tell It Like It Is" – 2:32.
Bill Fay is an Enigmatic UK-BASED Singer, Songwriter and Pianist Whose Work is Impossible to Categorize. His Late 60s and Early 70s Work Has a Strong Cult Following and is Highly Regarded by Many Music Journalists with his Dark and Haunting Songs, Rarely Going Over Three Minutes.
Listen free to Bill Fay – Time Of The Last Persecution (Omega Day, Don't Let My Marigolds Die and more). Discover more music, concerts, videos, and pictures with the largest catalogue online at Last. Connect to this site.
Bill Fay time of the last persecution 1971.
Pictures Of Adolf Again. 0. 25.