New 7th Music - "New Humanity Switchboard" album flac
- Album: "New Humanity Switchboard"
- FLAC: 1700 mb | MP3: 1114 mb
- Released: 1982
- Style: Free Improvisation, Experimental
- Rating: 4.3/5
- Votes: 655
- Format: RA DMF AHX AIFF MP1 DXD MMF
|A||New Humanity Switchboard|
|B||67 And Still Counting|
- Bass Guitar, Performer [Various] – David Kemp
- Guitar – Steve Hildreth
- Guitar, Voice, Percussion, Performer [Various] – Phil Kelday
- Guitar, Voice, Performer [Various] – Andy Blackwell
- Performer [Various] – Sarah Collins
- Performer [Various], Artwork By – Heather Rolfe
- Synthesizer, Performer [Electro-acoustics] – Paul Kelday
- Synthesizer, Voice – Keith De Vos
NotesRecorded Live 18 April, 1982
The Elephant Table Album A Compilation Of Difficult Music X Tract, 1983 Side D - Track Three New 7th Music New Humanity Switchboard (Extract).
New 7th Music existed from 1979 to 1986. It was a group of amateur musicians with an interest in improvisation. They would meet on occasional weekends at a place called the Arun Leisure Center, where they would play in a rented room without the presence of an audience. Its members were not professional musicians, just friends getting together for jam sessions.