Alice Cooper - Love It To Death album flac
Tracklist Hide Credits
|A1||Caught In A Dream||3:10|
|A3||Long Way To Go||3:04|
|B1||Is It My Body||2:40|
|B2||Hallowed Be My Name||2:30|
|B4||Ballad Of Dwight Fry
Voice [Child] – Monica Lauer
Written-By – Butler*, Harris*
- Adapted By – Alice Cooper (tracks: B5), Dennis Dunaway (tracks: B5), Glen Buxton (tracks: B5), Michael Bruce (tracks: B5), Neal Smith (tracks: B5)
- Bass, Vocals – Dennis Dunaway
- Drums, Vocals – Neal Smith
- Engineer [Mastering] – Randy Kling
- Engineer [Session] – Brian Christian
- Lead Guitar – Glen Buxton
- Organ, Piano – Toronto Bob* (tracks: A1, A3, B1 to B3)
- Photography [Cover] – PRIGENT
- Photography [Inside] – Dave Griffith
- Producer, Arranged By – Bob Ezrin
- Producer, Executive-Producer – Jack Richardson
- Rhythm Guitar, Vocals, Piano, Organ – Michael Bruce
- Vocals, Harmonica, Arranged By – Alice Cooper
- Written-By – Alice Cooper (tracks: A2, B1, B3, B4), Dennis Dunaway (tracks: A2, A4, B1), Glen Buxton (tracks: A2, B1), Michael Bruce (tracks: A1 to A3, B1, B4), Neal Smith (tracks: A2, B1, B2)
NotesRecorded at RCA Mid-America Recording Center, Chicago.
Made in Italy by Dischi Ricordi S.p.A.
Distribuzione Dischi Ricordi S.p.A.
Via Berchet, 2 Milano
First pressing cover image of The Band with
Alice holding his thumb extended outside
of his cape by his crotch.
- Exposed thumb cover with -Including Their Hit "I'm Eighteen"-
written in black letters in white box on cover (Warner Bros./green label)
|WS 1883||Alice Cooper||Love It To Death (LP, Album, Gat)||Straight||WS 1883||US||1971|
|WS 1883||Alice Cooper||Love It To Death (LP, Album, RP, Cen)||Warner Bros. Records, Straight||WS 1883||US||1971|
|WS 1883||Alice Cooper||Love It To Death (LP, Album, RE, Ltd, Red)||Warner Bros. Records||WS 1883||US||2010|
|CD 1883||Alice Cooper||Love It To Death (CD, Album, RE, RM)||Warner Bros. Records||CD 1883||Canada||Unknown|
|168-C||Alice Cooper||Love It To Death (Cass, Album, Unofficial)||Media 2||168-C||US||Unknown|
Формируйте собственную коллекцию записей Alice Cooper.
Авторы текста и музыки.
Alice Cooper (Love It to Death) скачать mp3 в хорошем качестве, либо слушайте песню Alice Cooper - Love It To Death, Alice Cooper - I'm Eighteen, Alice Cooper - Love It To Death, Alice Cooper - Dance Yourself to Death, Alice Cooper - Love's.
Alice Cooper Lyrics (127 songs). Love It to Death Lyrics (9 songs).
Band Name Alice Cooper. Album Name Love it to Death. Data de aparición Marzo 1971. Labels Warner Music Group. Estilo MusicalHard Rock. Miembros poseen este álbum221. 1. Caught in a Dream.
Killer is the fourth studio album by the Alice Cooper band, released in November 1971. The album reached number 21 on the Billboard 200 album chart, and the two singles "Under My Wheels" and "Be My Lover" made the Billboard Hot 100 chart. Cooper said in the liner notes of A Fistful of Alice and In the Studio with Redbeard, which spotlighted the Killer and Love It to Death albums, that the song "Desperado" was written about his friend Jim Morrison, who died the year this album was released.
Alice Cooper's third album, Love It to Death, can be pinpointed as the release when everything began to come together for the band. Their first couple of albums (Pretties for You and Easy Action) were both largely psychedelic/acid rock affairs and bore little comparison to the band's eventual rip-roaring, teenage-anthem direction. EAC extraction logfile from 20. December 2009, 10:29. Alice Cooper, Love It To Death (AFZ 057). Used drive : HL-DT-STDVDRAM GSA-T20N Adapter: 1 ID: 0. Read mode : Secure Utilize accurate stream : Yes Defeat audio cache : Yes Make use of C2 pointers : No.
This is where the Alice Cooper story really begins, for while under the distracted auspices of Frank Zappa, the band were beset by half-cocked production shortcomings that left their first two Straight albums (Pretties For You and Easy Action) confused and unexpurgated grab-bags of half-formed concepts and frustrated genius. The arrival of Canadian producer Bob Ezrin (frequently acknowledged by the band as their George Martin) immediately focused their vision. It was a collaboration that sustained across the four albums that sealed the line-up’s legend.
Alben von Alice Cooper. Love It To Death Album. Veröffentlicht am 1971. Ballad Of Dwight Fry.