Van Morrison - Veedon Fleece album flac
- Album: Veedon Fleece
- FLAC: 1543 mb | MP3: 1586 mb
- Style: Rhythm & Blues, Soul
- Rating: 4.4/5
- Votes: 828
- Format: AUD ADX AC3 DMF MP4 MMF FLAC
|A2||Linden Arden Stole The Highlights||2:36|
|A3||Who Was That Masked Man||2:42|
|A4||Streets Of Arklow||4:32|
|A5||You Don't Pull No Punches, But You Don't Push The River||8:48|
|B2||Cul De Sac||5:42|
|B4||Come Here My Love||2:18|
- Produced For – Caledonia Productions Inc.
- Recorded At – Caledonia Studios
- Recorded At – Mercury Studios
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Warner Bros. Records Inc.
- Arranged By [String And Woodwind Arrangements] – Jeff Labes
- Art Direction – Ed Caraeff
- Bass – David Hayes, Joe Macho
- Composed By – Van Morrison
- Drums – Allen Swartzburg, Dahaud Shaar
- Engineer – Dahaud*, Elvin Campbell, Jean Shaar, Jim Stern
- Flute, Recorder – Jim Rothermel
- Guitar – John Tropea, Ralph Walsh
- Keyboards – James Trumbo, Jeff Labes
- Photography By – Tom Collins
- Producer – Van Morrison
- Soprano Saxophone – Jack Schroer
- Strings – Nathan Rubin, Terry Adams*
NotesLabel states PROMOTION NOT FOR SALE prominently above the spindle hole.
Produced for Caledonia Productions (on sleeve) / Produced for Caledonia Productions Inc. (on labels)
Recorded at Caledonia Studios, California, and Mercury Studios, New York
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Matrix Side A): S40,845
- Matrix / Runout (Matrix Side B): S40,846
- Matrix / Runout (Runout Side A, Etched, Variant 1): BS-2805 40845-1C
- Matrix / Runout (Runout Side B, Etched, Variant 1): BS-2805 40846-1A
- Matrix / Runout (Runout Side A, Etched, Variant 2): | BS-2805 40845-1C A
- Matrix / Runout (Runout Side B, Etched, Variant 2): | BS-2805 40846-1C A5
|BS 2805||Van Morrison||Veedon Fleece (LP, Album, Ter)||Warner Bros. Records||BS 2805||US||1974|
|B0011365-02||Van Morrison||Veedon Fleece (CD, Album, RE, RM)||Exile||B0011365-02||US||2008|
|31453 7456-2||Van Morrison||Veedon Fleece (CD, Album, RE, RM)||Polydor||31453 7456-2||US||1997|
|WB 56 068||Van Morrison||Veedon Fleece (LP, Album, RE)||Warner Bros. Records||WB 56 068||Germany||Unknown|
|K 56068||Van Morrison||Veedon Fleece (LP, Album)||Warner Bros. Records||K 56068||UK||1974|
Van Morrison : Veedon Fleece,альбом, рецезия, трек-лист, mp3, тексты песен.
Veedon Fleece - Van Morrison. Открывайте новую музыку каждый день. Лента с персональными рекомендациями и музыкальными новинками, радио, подборки на любой вкус, удобное управление своей коллекцией.
Veedon Fleece Van Morrison. All about Van Morrison.
All lyrics from Veedon Fleece album, popular Van Morrison songs with tracklist and information about album.
Интернет-магазин yoox. Огромный выбор одежды обуви и аксессуаров
Veedon Fleece is the eighth studio album by Northern Irish singer-songwriter Van Morrison, released in October 1974 (see 1974 in music). Morrison recorded the album shortly after his divorce from wife Janet (Planet) Rigsbee. With his broken marriage in the past, Morrison visited Ireland on holiday for new inspiration, arriving on 20 October 1973 (with his fiancee at the time, Carol Guida).
The final album of Van Morrison's remarkably prolific and innovative 1968-1974 period (followed by three years of silence), Veedon Fleece brings the singer full circle, returning him to the introspection and poignancy of Astral Weeks. Composed following his sudden divorce from wife Janet Planet and subsequent retreat from the .
Veedon Fleece is the eighth studio album by Van Morrison, released in October 1974. It is Celtic, acoustic and heavily influenced by Morrison's Irish trip.
1 2 3 4 5. Van Morrison. Van Morrison - Linden Arden Stole the Highlights. dl. Van Morrison - Who Was That Masked Man. 02:54. Van Morrison - Streets of Arklow. Van Morrison - You Don't Pull No Punches, But You Don't Push the River. Van Morrison - Bulbs. Van Morrison - Cul De Sac. 05:51. Van Morrison - Comfort You. 04:24. Van Morrison - Come Here My Love. Van Morrison - Country Fair. Van Morrison - Twilight Zone. 02:53.
Van Morrison – Veedon Fleece. Format: Vinyl, LP, Album, Santa Maria Pressing.
Veedon Fleece is the masterpiece you haven’t heard of, an album Van Morrison himself has barely played live and hardly acknowledged since it came out. A mystical, spiritual, lyrical miracle, Veedon Fleece is Morrison’s eighth album, recorded shortly after a divorce, and before he’d take what was then the longest break in his recording career. Veedon Fleece is spiritually weary and existentially uplifting, an album that in its abstract poetry and somber flutes and airy instrumentation feels like a friend picking you up when you’re at your lowest point