Robert Andrews - A Collection Of Musical Curios album flac
- Album: A Collection Of Musical Curios
- FLAC: 1245 mb | MP3: 1121 mb
- Style: New Age, Acoustic, Electro, Avantgarde, Thrash, Downtempo
- Rating: 4.2/5
- Votes: 751
- Format: MP2 APE MP4 WAV ADX AA VOC
|A1||Something Wicked This Way Comes|
|A4||Bust Nose Blues|
|A5||The Soft Rains|
|B3||New Year's Eve|
|B6||Rock Of Sages|
|B8||Summer Of Snow|
- Acoustic Guitar – Mike Beck (tracks: A1, B2), R.N.A.* (tracks: A1, A4, A6, B2, B3, B5)
- Artwork [Cover Art By] – Peter Harrison
- Bass – Daevid Baird* (tracks: A6), David Gate (tracks: B5), Kevin Browne (tracks: B6), R.N.A.* (tracks: A3)
- Composed By – Baird* (tracks: B1, B4), Gate* (tracks: B4, B9), Beck* (tracks: A1, B2), Bratton* (tracks: B8), Andrews* (tracks: A1 to B7, B9)
- Drum Machine – David Gate (tracks: A6, B4, B9), R.N.A.* (tracks: A6, B7)
- Drums – Chris Jarvis (tracks: B6)
- Guitar – R.N.A.* (tracks: A2, A3, A6, B4 to B6, B9)
- Keyboards – David Gate (tracks: A6, B4), Robert Andrews (tracks: A3, A6, B1, B5, B7, B9)
- Keyboards [String Synth] – David Gate (tracks: A6)
- Lead Guitar – Mike Beck (tracks: A5, B6), R.N.A.* (tracks: B8)
- Performer [Elennirnaeth] – Daevid Baird* (tracks: B1, B4)
- Performer [Naratar] – Daevid Baird* (tracks: B1, B4)
- Saxophone – R.N.A.* (tracks: B1)
- Sequencer – David Gate (tracks: A6, B9), R.N.A.* (tracks: A6, B5, B6)
- Synth – David Gate (tracks: B5, B9), R.N.A.* (tracks: B5)
- Synth [Synth Solo] – David Gate (tracks: A6, B7), Mark Jenkins
- Twelve-String Guitar [12-String Acoustic Guitar] – Richard Bratton , R.N.A.* (tracks: A5)
- Wind Chimes – David Gate (tracks: A6, B4)
NotesCombination of the cassette albums Robert Andrews - A Collection Of Musical Curios and R N Andrews* - Schittinee .
Just a Collection of Antiques and Curios is the third album by the Strawbs, mostly recorded live at the Queen Elizabeth Hall in London on 11 July 1970. The album reached number 27 in the UK Albums Chart. The band line-up had changed from the previous album, Dragonfly. Only founder-members Dave Cousins and Tony Hooper remained; with double bass player Ron Chesterman and cellist Claire Deniz having departed the band, and bassist John Ford, drummer Richard Hudson, and keyboardist Rick Wakeman having joined.
This album, cut live at London's Queen Elizabeth Hall in July of 1970, was the first Strawbs album to be released in the United States. It didn't do much in the . but it did chart in England, and the original concert also got Rick Wakeman his first front-page coverage in the British music press, owing to his bravura performance on the solo piano spot, "Temperament for a Mind. The group is trying really hard here to make the jump from folk to folk-rock. They still play a lot of acoustic music, and some of it is surprisingly diverse, but this is a fairly successful album bridging the gap between the acoustic Strawbs combo of their first incarnation and the harder, more strident folk-rock stylings that followed on From the Witchwood, with hints of progressive leanings.
Just A Collection Of Antiques & Curios (bonus)(eng Remastered Universal . Just A Collection Of Antiques And Curios A&m. This is rather a mixed-up affair and could be called schizophrenics as it seems the album cannot make up its mind between shorter tracks (folk-cultured) and more adventurous jam-band-style rock with much longer tracks and the classical oriented Wakeman track called Temperament Of The Mind (basically a solo showcase improv for his classical talent) where he became a crowd.
Complete your Strawbs collection.
Books by Robert Andrews. Showing 30 distinct works. A Murder of Promise (Frank Kearney and Jose Phelps, by. Robert Andrews.
11. Mary Poppins: A Spoonful Of Sugar - Julie Andrews. 12. The Parent Trap: Let's Get Together - Hayley Mills. 13. The Monkey's Uncle: The Monkey's Uncle - Annette Funicello/The Beach Boys. a great collection of old & newer Disney classic songs to get you in the mood on a road trip to Disney World! Volume 1 & 2 are best of the 5 volume collection in my opinion as they contain more of the songs I grew up with and to me remain timeless. 3 people found this helpful.