The Beach Boys - Keepin' The Summer Alive album flac
|A1||Keepin' The Summer Alive||3:43|
|A3||Some Of Your Love||2:35|
|A4||Livin' With A Heartache||4:05|
|A5||School Day (Ring! Ring! Goes The Bell)||2:53|
|B3||When Girls Get Together||3:31|
|B4||Santa Ana Winds||3:13|
- Manufactured By – CBS/Sony Inc.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Brother Records, Inc.
- Copyright (c) – CBS Inc.
- Distributed By – CBS Records
- Distributed By – CBS Inc.
- Recorded At – Rumbo Recorders
- Recorded At – Jardines Barn
- Recorded At – Western Records
- Lacquer Cut At – Kendun Recorders
- Arranged By [Arranger (horns)] – Bob Alcivar
- Arranged By [Arranger (strings)] – Harry Betts
- Art Direction – Tony Lane
- Crew [Beach Boys Road Crew, Road Manager] – Jason Raphalian
- Crew [Beach Boys Road Crew, Road Sound] – Randy Barner
- Crew [Beach Boys Road Crew] – Ray Upton
- Engineer – Chuck Britz, Chuck Leary, Rodney Pearson
- Engineer [Chief Engineer, Mixer] – Steve Desper*
- Engineer [Second Engineer] – Brian Behrns
- Illustration – John Alvin
- Lighting [Beach Boys Road Crew] – Greg Hamm
- Management – Jerry Schilling Management
- Performer [Musician] – Al Jardine*, Bill House, Billy Walker*, Brian Wilson, Bruce Johnston, Brian Garafalo*, Caleb Quaye, Carl Wilson, Chuck Findley, Daryl Dragon, Dennis Wilson , Dick Hyde, Efrain Toro, Gary Mallaber, Igor Horoshevsky, Joe Walsh, Joel Peskin, John Hobbs, Mike Meros, Ray Armando, Ricci Martin, Ricky Fataar, Scott Mathews, Steve Douglas, Steve Forman, Steve Ross , Vince Charles
- Photography By – Gary Nichamin
- Producer – Bruce Johnston
- Written-By – A. Jardine* (tracks: B4), B. Wilson* (tracks: A2, A3, B1 to B4), B. Johnston* (tracks: B5), C. Wilson* (tracks: A1, A4), C. Berry* (tracks: A5), M. Love* (tracks: A2, A3, B1 to B3), R. Bachman* (tracks: A1, A4)
Notes2 page insert, Inner sleeve, Оbi
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Price Code: ¥2,500
- Matrix / Runout (Stamped A): 25AP-1856A3 〄 1 A 2
- Matrix / Runout (Stamped B): 25AP-1856B1 1 A 2
- Rights Society: JASRAC
|FZ 36283, 36283||The Beach Boys||Keepin' The Summer Alive (LP, Album, Pit)||Caribou Records, Caribou Records||FZ 36283, 36283||US||1980|
|FZT 36283||The Beach Boys||Keepin' The Summer Alive (Cass)||Columbia||FZT 36283||Canada||1980|
|468350 2||The Beach Boys||Keepin' The Summer Alive (CD, RE, RM)||Epic, Brother Records , Caribou Records||468350 2||Netherlands||1991|
|FZ 36283||The Beach Boys||Keepin' The Summer Alive (LP, Album)||Caribou Records||FZ 36283||Canada||1980|
|FZ 36283, 36283||The Beach Boys||Keepin' The Summer Alive (LP, Album)||Caribou Records, Caribou Records||FZ 36283, 36283||US||1980|
Produced by Bruce Johnston and released in 1980, Keepin' The Summer Alive is kind of mixed bag of songs and genres, but overall, is pretty decent.
Keepin' the Summer Alive - The Beach Boys. Открывайте новую музыку каждый день. Лента с персональными рекомендациями и музыкальными новинками, радио, подборки на любой вкус, удобное управление своей коллекцией
Текст песни: When it’s ice cream weather, get the gang back together Roll down your windows and ride They’ll be sleepin' in the sand dunes, dancin' in the streets They’re just tryin' to keep the summer alive.
Слушать песню The Beach Boys – Keepin' The Summer Alive онлайн или скачать mp3 в хорошем качестве 320 kbps на телефон (андроид, айфон) вы можете на сайте YoSound.
Keepin' the Summer Alive is the 24th studio album by American rock band the Beach Boys, released on March 24, 1980, on Brother, Caribou and CBS Records. Produced by band member Bruce Johnston, following aborted attempts to have founding member Brian Wilson return to his former role, the album is the last with founding drummer Dennis Wilson, who would drown in December 1983. The album also features the Eagles' guitarist Joe Walsh on the opening track "Keepin' the Summer Alive".
By the end of the '70s, the Beach Boys were turning into a novelty act with their live shows and spewing forth easily forgettable records. One would have hoped that with the emergence of a new decade the group would have adapted a fresh outlook and returned to its former levels of creativity. They did adapt a new way of looking at things, but it just wasn't the right one. Keepin' the Summer Alive isn't just a low point of the band's career, it is the low point.
Keepin' The Summer Alive, released in 1980, was lushly produced by Bruce Johnston after an ill-fated attempt to have Brian Wilson helm the album. Featuring string and horn sections and many contributing musicians, among them Joe Walsh on guitar on the title track, this is the last Beach Boys album issued before the death of Dennis Wilson in 1983. The drummer refused to participate in the recording of Keepin' The Summer Alive and only appears on one old track from 1972. 192 kHz, 24-bit and 96 kHz, 24-bit PCM – Brother Records Studio Masters.
Thanks to the Beach Boys Staff: Michelle Beaulieu, Susan Gamble. Special Thanks: Tony Martell, Steve Einczig, Harriet Johnston, James William Guercio.
Greatest Keepin' the Summer Alive Good Timin: Live at Knebworth, England 1980 Live at Knebworth The Beach Boys. The Beach Boys – Keepin' The Summer Alive. It was such a welcome change for the band (the album went to and fans. Not a greatest hit, it's still fun, and I enjoy it because of what it symbolizes in keeping the summer alive as well as the Beach Boys.