Peter Allen - Bi-Coastal album flac
Tracklist Hide Credits
|A1||One Step Over The Borderline
Electric Piano [Fender Rhodes] – David FosterSynthesizer, Piano, Written-By – Tom Keane
Arranged By [Horn Arrangements] – David Foster, Jerry HeyGuitar – David Williams Saxophone [Alto Sax] – Eugene Meros*Written-By – Carole Bayer Sager
Arranged By [Horn Arrangements] – Jerry HeyElectric Piano [Fender Rhodes], Written-by – Tom KeaneSoloist, Saxophone [Sax Solo] – Gary Herbig
|A4||I Don't Go Shopping
Arranged By [String Arrangement] – Erich BullingBass – Dave McDanielDrums – Ralph Humphries*Piano – Peter AllenSaxophone [Alto Sax] – Lon PriceWritten-By – David Lasley
|A5||Hit In The Heart
Synthesizer – Tom Keane
|B1||I Could Really Show You Around
Drums – Carlos VegaGuitar – Richie ZitoWritten-By – Dean Pitchford
Arranged By [String Arrangement] – Erich BullingDrums – Ralph Humphries*Electric Piano [Fender Rhodes] – Peter AllenGuitar – Richie ZitoPiano – David FosterWritten-By – David Lasley
Arranged By – David FosterElectric Piano [Fender Rhodes] – Peter AllenSynthesizer [Additional Synthesizers] – Tom Keane
|B4||Pass This Time
Percussion – José Rossy*Soloist, Guitar [Solo] – Jay GraydonSynthesizer – Larry WilliamsWritten-By – Carole Bayer Sager
|B5||When This Love Affair Is Over
Percussion – José Rossy*Soloist, Guitar [Solo] – Steve Lukather
- Manufactured By – A&M Records Of Canada Limited
- Distributed By – A&M Records Of Canada Limited
- Arranged By [String Arrangements] – David Foster (tracks: A2, B1, B5), Jerry Hey (tracks: A2, B1, B5)
- Artwork By [Art Direction & Design] – Chuck Beeson
- Backing Vocals [Background Vocals] – Richard Page (tracks: A1 to A3, A5 to B2, B5), Steve George (tracks: A1 to A3, A5 to B2, B5)
- Bass – Mike Porcaro (tracks: A1 to A3, A5 to B2, B4, B5)
- Concertmaster – Harry Bluestone
- Drums – Ed Greene (tracks: A1 to A3), Jeff Porcaro (tracks: A5, B4, B5)
- Engineer [Additional Engineering] – Patrick Von Wiegandt, Stuart Whitmore*
- Engineer [Second] – David Leonard, Ernie Sheesley, Ian Eales, Jeff Borgeson, Skip Saylor
- Engineer, Mixed By – Humberto Gatica
- Guitar – Steve Lukather (tracks: A1, A3, A5, B4, B5)
- Keyboards – David Foster (tracks: A2 to B1, B4, B5)
- Mastered By – Mike Reese
- Other [String Contractor] – Frank DeCaro
- Percussion – Paulinho DaCosta* (tracks: A2, A3, B1)
- Photography [Photo Illustration] – Paul Jasmin
- Producer – David Foster
- Saxophone – Larry Williams, Louis Cortelezzi
- Synthesizer – David Foster (tracks: A1, A5, B3, B4)
- Trombone – Bill Reichenbach , Lew McCreary
- Trumpet – Gary Grant, Jerry Hey, Larry Hall
- Woodwind – Gary Herbig
- Written-By – David Foster (tracks: A1 to A3, A5, B4, B5), Peter Allen
Notes© 1980 A&M Records, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Recorded at Sunset Sound, Hollywood, CA.
Mastered at The Mastering Lab.
Includes inner lyric sleeve, track sequence for side one & side two printed in error on inner sleeve, tracks are listed in proper sequence on back of outer sleeve.
Thank You to Richard Page, Steve "Slug" George and Tom Keane.
|SP-4825||Peter Allen||Bi-Coastal (LP, Album, Ter)||A&M Records||SP-4825||US||1980|
|CD 3315||Peter Allen||Bi-Coastal (CD, Album)||A&M Records||CD 3315||US||1986|
|D32Y3542||Peter Allen||Bi-Coastal (CD, Album)||A&M Records||D32Y3542||Japan||1987|
|SP-4825||Peter Allen||Bi-Coastal (LP, Album)||A&M Records||SP-4825||Australia||1980|
|SP-4825||Peter Allen||Bi-Coastal (LP, Album)||A&M Records||SP-4825||Canada||1980|
Опубликовано: 30 мар. 2018 г. Peter allen ~ fly away album BI - coastal 1980. UMG (от лица компании "A&M"); UMPG Publishing, CMRRA, UBEM, LatinAutor, LatinAutor - UMPG, BMI - Broadcast Music In. и другие авторские общества (2).
Watch the video for Bi-Coastal from Peter Allen's The Very Best of Peter Allen: The Boy From Down Under for free, and see the artwork, lyrics and similar artists. Overview (current section).
Peter Allen (born Peter Richard Woolnough; 10 February 1944 – 18 June 1992) was an Australian singer-songwriter, musician and entertainer, known for his flamboyant stage persona and lavish costumes. His songs were made popular by many recording artists, including Elkie Brooks, Melissa Manchester and Olivia Newton-John, with one, "Arthur's Theme (Best That You Can Do)" by Christopher Cross, winning an Academy Award for Best Original Song in 1981
Album: Bi-Coastal (1980). Get the Sheet Music License This Song. This is from Peter Allen's only Rock-style album, which was produced by David Foster who co-wrote it with Tom Keane, who also co-wrote "Through The Fire" by Chaka Khan and many other songs. Peter Allen told people that this song had a double meaning: he was originally bi-sexual (he married Liza Minnelli in 1967 and split up three years later) and came out homosexual
17, Dynamic Range Meter . 1 log date: 2018-03-22 19:24:58. DR9 -. 8 dB -1. 5 dB 3:26 05-Hit In The Heart DR9 -. 4 dB 4:14 06-I Could Really Show You Around DR8 -. 6 dB 4:04 07-Somebody's Angel DR11 -. 0 dB 3:30 08-Simon DR8 -. 7 dB
Other albums by Peter Allen. Continental American. Captured Live at Carnegie Hall. The Very Best of Peter Allen: The Boy from Down Under.
Peter Allen was prepared when he went into the studio to record "Bi-Coastal" which shows all of the best sides of his remarkable talent plus the energy that was always wonderful to experienced in his amazing live concerts! Never have we had a talent quite like Peter who barred his soul in performance so completely with his own brilliant compositions that were all a bunch of classics~even greats such as Sinatra chose material to record from Peter Allen's extraordinary songbook which stands as one of the finest ever. This album was my first exposure to Peter Allen. I think I wore it out in a week! It was difficult to find this time.
On this page you can listen to mp3 music free or download album or mp3 track to your PC, phone or tablet. Release title: Peter Allen - Bi-Coastal. Photo of Peter Allen - Bi-Coastal. More albums of Peter Allen: Continental American. Making Every Moment Count. This album was released on the label A&M Records (catalog number CD 3315). This album was released in 1998-08-00 year.
Favourite genre of music:. Personal Quote: "He's Bi-Coastal?!" Interests.