Traffic - John Barleycorn Must Die album flac
Tracklist Hide Credits
Drums, Percussion – Jim CapaldiOrgan, Piano, Percussion, Written-By – Steve WinwoodSaxophone, Flute, Saxophone [Electric], Percussion – Chris Wood
Drums, Percussion, Written-By – Jim CapaldiOrgan, Piano, Vocals, Percussion, Written-By – Steve WinwoodSaxophone, Flute, Saxophone [Electric], Percussion – Chris Wood
Drums, Percussion, Written-By – Jim CapaldiOrgan – Chris Wood Organ, Bass Guitar, Electric Piano, Vocals, Written-By – Steve Winwood
|B1||Stranger To Himself
Vocals, Instruments [All], Written-By – Steve WinwoodVocals, Written-By – Jim Capaldi
Acoustic Guitar, Piano, Vocals, Written-By – Steve WinwoodFlute, Percussion – Chris Wood Tambourine, Vocals – Jim Capaldi
|B3||Every Mother's Son
Drums, Written-By – Jim CapaldiInstruments [All Other Instruments], Vocals, Written-By – Steve Winwood
- Licensed From – Island Records Ltd.
- Published By – Irving Music
- Recorded At – Island Studios
- Recorded At – Olympic Studios
- Lacquer Cut At – Sterling Sound
- Mastered At – Audio Matrix, Inc.
- Pressed By – All Disc Records, Inc.
- Design [Album] – Mike Sida
- Engineer – Andrew Johns*, Brian Humphries
- Lacquer Cut By – Lee Hulko
- Photography By – Richard Polak
- Producer – Chris Blackwell (tracks: A1 to A3, B2), Guy Stevens (tracks: B1, B3), Steve Winwood (tracks: A1 to A3, B2)
Notes1st pressing with black and orange design along with "Traffic" logo. 2nd pressings have Tan labels, 3rd editions have Sunburst color labels.
Pressed by All Disc Records, identified by the etched 22,33,44,66,77,114 in the runouts.
Recorded at Island Studios & Olympic Studios, London.
Illustrations: Courtesy of the English Folk Dance & Song Society.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Side 1 Etched): UAS 5504 A 6-22-70 AM-2 114
- Matrix / Runout (Side 2 Etched): UAS 5504 B 6-4-70 AM-1 LH 44
- Matrix / Runout (Side 1 & 2 Stamped): STERLING
- Matrix / Runout (Side 1 & 2 Stamped): Audio Matrix
- Rights Society: BMI
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 2, Side 1 Etched): UAS 5504 A 6-22-70 AM-Z 114
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 2, Side 2 Etched): UAS 5504 B 6-3-70 AM-1 LH
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 3 Side A): 44-UAS 5504 A 1 1 AM Sterling LH
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 3 Side B): 44-UAS 5504 B 2 iii RC-1 Sterling
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 4 Side A ): UAS 5504 A1 ᴀᴍ sᴛᴇʀʟɪɴɢ LH 114
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 4 Side B): UAS 5504 B 6-4-70 ᴀᴍ-1 sᴛᴇʀʟɪɴɢ LH 114 Audio Matrix
- Pressing Plant ID (Runouts Etched): 44, 114
|ILPS 9116||Traffic||John Barleycorn Must Die (LP, Album)||Island Records||ILPS 9116||UK||1970|
|88 018 ET, ILPS 9116||Traffic||John Barleycorn Must Die (LP, Album, RP)||Island Records, Island Records||88 018 ET, ILPS 9116||Germany||Unknown|
|LA048||Traffic||John Barleycorn Must Die (LP, Album, Gat)||Island Records||LA048||Mexico||1977|
|6339 016 N||Traffic||John Barleycorn Must Die (LP, Album)||Island Records||6339 016 N||Italy||1970|
|none||Traffic||John Barleycorn Must Die (CD, Album, M/Print, Unofficial)||ООО "ДОРА"||none||Russia||1998|
All lyrics from John Barleycorn Must Die album, popular Traffic songs with tracklist and information about album.
Формируйте собственную коллекцию записей Traffic. John Barleycorn Must Die (LP, Album). Island Records, Island Records.
John Barleycorn Must Die is the fourth studio album by English rock band Traffic, released in 1970 as Island ILPS 9116 in the United Kingdom, United Artists UAS 5504 in the United States, and as Polydor 2334 013 in Canada. It marked the band's comeback after a brief disbandment, and peaked at number 5 on the Billboard 200, making it their highest charting album in the US, and has been certified a gold record by the RIAA
Stranger To Himself (Remastered 2010). Авторы текста и музыки. Steve Winwood, Jim Capaldi.
side two: 1. Stranger to Himself 16:59 2. John Barleycorn 20:55 3. Every Mother's Son 27:20. All rights belong to UMG and Traffic.
At only 22 years old, Steve Winwood sat down in early 1970 to fulfill a contractual commitment by making his first solo album, on which he intended to play all the instruments himself
John Barleycorn Must Die" was originally intended to be a Steve Winwood solo effort. Though partway through the recording two other Traffic alumni were invited on the album, thus turning it into a Traffic project. This album also heralded a new and jazzier era of Traffic, which in my opinion made the band much more interesting. This album is Traffic coming into their own, musically and economically (as it was their first gold selling album). The Title track of the album is a very interesting one.
Album: John Barleycorn Must Die (1970). Get the Sheet Music License This Song. The liner notes to John Barleycorn Must Die explain: "Between the years of 1900 and 1910, Cecil Sharpe collected a number of songs, John Barleycorn among them. The many versions of this song are said to have come from Oxfordshire, Sussex, Hampshire, Surrey and Somerset, and there are estimated to be between 100 and 140 versions. John Barleycorn: A Ballad gif Robert Burns (1782) clr gif. There was three kings into the east, Three kings both great and high, And they hae sworn a solemn oath John Barleycorn should die. They took a plough and plough'd him down, Put clods upon his head, And they hae sworn a solemn oath John Barleycorn was dead. But the cheerful Spring came kindly on, And show'rs began to fall; John Barleycorn got up again, And sore surpris'd them all.
Psychedelic Rock Traffic. 6. John Barleycorn Must Die. 7. Every Mothers Son. 8. Sittin Here Thinkin Of My Love. 9. Backstage and Introduction. 10. Who Knows What Tomorrow May Bring. Other productions from Traffic.